The Past

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning!" Sana greeted Mina as soon as she saw Mina walking towards the kitchen.

"Good Morning" Mina gave her a smile. 

"You're quite early, Tzuyu is still sleeping. You have work?" Sana asked as she looked at Mina who is busy making a cup of coffee.

"No. I'm meeting a friend" Mina answered. Sana looked at her shocked but then approached her excitedly.

"You have a friend? Oh my gosh!" Sana squealed as she hugged Mina who just laughed. 

"I do have a friend Sana, not so many but I do have a few friends" Mina chuckled. 

The two went to the living room and continued their talk. Sana is like a family to them. Though they might not be that close, Sana is someone Mina is really comfortable with. Sana helped her a lot especially with her Korean.

"Have you ever fall in love?" Mina didn't expect that question from Sana. 

"You are in love aren't you?" Mina looked at her suspiciously. 

"I wish I am but I'm not" Sana sighed. "You know after I promised Tzuyu that I won't date anyone whom I really don't like, It made me realize that I don't even know what my ideal parter is" Sana looked troubled and Mina can clearly see it.

"Let's figure it out. What do you want physically? Do you want someone tall?" Mina asked trying to help Sana. 

"Yes. I want someone taller than me"

"Do you want someone pale or someone tan?"

"Hmm.." Sana thought for a moment. "Tan skin looks y. I want someone tan" Sana smiled.

"Now for personality, do you want someone talkative or someone quiet?" Mina asked then took a sip of her coffee.

"I want someone who's quiet but talkative when they are with me" 

"Wait, aren't you describing Tzuyu?" Mina said once she noticed that Sana's ideal type really looks like Tzuyu.

"Gosh Mina she's my bestfriend!" Sana said defensively. Well, that might be true because eventhough Sana has a lot of admirers, she only dated guys.

"Bestfriend? You sure? Not even a crush?" Mina looked at her closely trying to see the lies in Sana's eyes. Sana won't lose, she also moved closer challenging her.

"Bestfriends! 100% sure" Sana said seriously.

"Unnie what are you two doing?" Tzuyu said as she cutely rubbed her eyes still sleepy.

Sana sat there in awe. Tzuyu is just wearing a white oversized shirt and a boxer shorts. Her hair was a mess but for some reasons, it made Tzuyu looked so hot.

"Okay 99%" Mina said and laughed. Sana looked away and Tzuyu just looked at them confused.

"99%" Sana whispered which made Mina laugh even more.

"Unnie what's happening?" Tzuyu once again asked.

"Nothing, I'm just rating the coffee that I made. 99%" Mina smirked.

--

"It's really nice to see you again!" Jisoo said sincerely as she took a sip of her coffee. Mina just gave her a warm smile.

If there's one thing that Mina was thankful about her ex, it is Jisoo. She's the only one real friend she have met while in a relationship with her ex.

"Hey, haven't you moved on? It's been like what? 3 years?" Jisoo asked. Mina have already knew that question was about to ask. Jisoo isn't being nosy or something she's just worried. 

"Jennie have already moved on. She's dating a new girl" Jisoo said trying to wake Mina up from reality but no, there's no need for that. Mina is indeed awake and trying so hard to live from the cruel world.

"It's not that I haven't moved on. Jisoo, that girl ruined my life. Don't expect me to just find someone just to get over with this loneliness. You know that I'm not that kind of person" Mina said trying to defend herself from the accusations that she's the bitter one. 

"I know. I'm just worried that you might not believe in love again just because she hurt you" Jisoo said. 

Right from the start, Mina have already knew that falling in love is nothing but trouble. When s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter