11 Changes

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Tzuyu shouted as soon as she got home.

"What happened?!" Mina run as fast as she could and looked at Tzuyu worried.

"I got a girlfriend" Tzuyu said as calm as possible but Mina who froze in her place is definitely not taking this very well. 

"Unnie I'm sorry. I know that this is so sudden but everything happened so fast" Tzuyu quickly approached Mina. 

"Care to explain?" Mina said with full of authority. Tzuyu could only sigh and just told her everything. 

"I was shocked too. I didn't know what came to me I just suddenly found myself asking her to be my girlfriend!" She explained completely confused on the way she act earlier.

"You didn't even asked her it's more like you commanded her" Mina rolled her eyes. 

"That's not the point!" Tzuyu doesn't really know what's happening inside Mina's head but she's quite relieved that Mina didn't outburst. 

"Anyways, I have to work" Mina said and was about to go back to her room when Tzuyu stopped her.

"You are not mad aren't you?" Tzuyu asked wanting to know what Mina really feels. Mina is really protective of her and it surprises her that she's taking this lightly.

"No, what would I be mad?" 

"Eh? Because I'm dating Sana?" Tzuyu isn't really sure what to say. But Sana doesn't really have a good reputation since she's *ehem* a flirt. 

"From the way you act towards each other, you two seemed like you've been dating a long time. It doesn't really surprised me that you two are dating, what surprises me is that, you finally admit it" Mina stuck her tongue out then rushed to her room not waiting for Tzuyu to react.

"Ya! MINA UNNIE!!!"

---

"Hey!" Mina silently curse as soon as Momo saw her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Momo asked. Mina was always skipping their practice for the past few days and Momo is starting to get worried.

"Caramel Macchiato for Myoui!" Jihyo's voice can be heard all over the coffee shop. Mina quickly stood up from her seat and approached Jihyo not waiting for the girl or other staff to serve it to her table.

"Thank you!" Mina grabbed her coffee and was about to escape when Momo hugged her from behind.

"Did I do something wrong?" Momo sounded so fragile which softens Mina. She doesn't know if it's because of their constant practicing for the competition or what but Mina finds herself comfortable in Momo's arm like she belongs there. Like Momo's arms are made to hold her. 

"Please let's talk" Mina didn't say anything and just let Momo drag her.

Five. They are atleast 5 feet apart. Mina isn't really a fan of measurements or anything that includes numbers, heck she's only been measuring things she needed because of her work but MYOUI MINA was so damn sure she's five feet apart from HIRAI MOMO.

"Did you feel uncomfortable with the skinships for our dance routine?" As usual, Momo broke the silence. Mina wasn't sure how to answer that question. Of course she can't tell Momo that the problem is, she's so comfortable with those skinship. That she likes it. That she likes everything about Momo.

"Mina? Please? Answer me" Momo pleaded. 

"Scared. I'm scared" Mina coldly answered. She already told Momo what she really feels and there's no way she would show it to her too. 

Mina waited for Momo to shout at her for being so selfish. Dancing is something that is really important

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter