1: The Lone Wolf

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever felt so alone even if there's some people around you? If that's so, you are just like Myoi Mina. At the age of 24, Mina have already gone through a lot and she have already had enough of it. She doesn't really want to be a lone wolf but life forced her to be one. 

It's sad how people treats her like a Queen but in reality they are just a bunch of plastics who befriended her because she's from a well off family. There's a misconception on how 'well off' they are, Mina's family is actually not that rich or atleast not to that extent where people thought about them. 

Her family has this 'perfect' family reputation. People looked up to them. But little did they know, their family was never a 'family'. Her parents often force her to do things that she doesn't want to do. They also often compared her to others something that Mina really hates. They made her feel like she's the black sheep of the family and her brother was nothing but the favored child. 

"We moved here in Korea to forget not to remember" Tzuyu said which made Mina snapped out of her thoughts.

Chou Tzuyu, her cousin that is actually just like her. Tzuyu was actually an overachiever but just like her, the underrated one in the family. This is actually one of the reason why they always stick together and look out for each other.

"Bar isn't the best place to forget Tzuyu" Mina shook her head as she took a sip of her vodka. She hates alcoholic drinks but hey, she's trying to change something in her life.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where we go" Sana sang a part from Ed Sheeran's song. 

"You already have a lover" Mina said as she smirked at Sana and Tzuyu. "Unnie we are not lovers!" Tzuyu said glaring at her cousin. 

"Never said that you two are lovers" Mina smiled seeing how cute Tzuyu's reaction was while Sana just shook her head already used to this kind of teasing.

"I hate you!" Tzuyu sulked as Sana quickly tried to comfort her. 

Not just Mina but everyone could see that Sana and Tzuyu would be a perfect couple if only they would give it a shot.

"We should go home" Mina doesn't want to be a party pooper but she really needs to get home and finish her work.

---

Mina is a home-based floor plan drafter. She doesn't need to go out or interact with other people in person which is really something that she like about her job.

"Don't you get bored?" Tzuyu asked as she placed her head on Mina's shoulder and played with her dog stuffed toy named 'Minjoong'

"No, when you are busy you won't get bored" Mina gave Tzuyu a reassuring smile.

"Don't you miss your family?" Tzuyu once again asked which made Mina stop from working.

"Do you miss them? You can always go back home" Mina said placing a hand on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Family will always be a family no matter how cruel they are to us" Tzuyu hugged Minjoong closer.

"Tzuyu, listen to me, you are now entering the world of adults. You need to be strong. If anything goes wrong I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter