7: Closer

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's weekend which means Tzuyu is not home since she'll be having a photoshoot and will be back by Monday. 

It's supposed to be a normal day for Mina since she's used to be alone when Tzuyu is at work but that's not the case today. She's not alone. Momo is in front of her happily eating the foods that Tzuyu bribed her. Let's just say Tzuyu was so worried everytime she needed to leave and it just so happen that Momo is an adult with a brain of a toddler that can't be left alone. So she bribed Momo to accompany Mina until she comes back which the latter accepts as soon as she saw the foods.

While working on her laptop, Mina took a glance on Momo from time to time incase the latter was bored but to her surprise, Momo seems to be happy and contented with her food. 

"Here, you should eat" Momo said as she placed a bowl of noodles in front of Mina. 

"Thank you" Mina said as she set aside her laptop and started to eat. 

"I have to take care of you. You are my dance partner now" Momo said which made Mina choke on her food. Momo quickly gave her a glass of water smirking at Mina.

"The deal. Remember?" Mina couldn't help but mentally slap herself. How could she forget that? And why did she agree on that?

"If that's so, sing for me" Mina said smirking. "Later after dinner" Momo said smiling at her. 

"You seems so confident you are also good at singing?" 

"No. Actually, my friends told me that I can sing I just need to practice more but it's one of my insecurity. I'm just not confident with it" Momo confessed.

"Why? Your voice is cute. I actually think you can hit high notes" Mina said which made Momo laugh. 

"Your voice is cute too Myoui does it mean you can sing?" Momo asked playfully. 

"That's not a part of the deal Hirai" Mina glared at her.

"What? I'm not asking you to sing" Momo chuckled.

After taking a break, Mina went back to work. Momo on the other hand kept herself busy by watching TV.

--

Sana has been more aware of how sensitive Tzuyu is when it comes to personal space and as much as possible she's really trying not to get on her nerves. 

Tzuyu on the other hand, is unusually giving attention to Sana more. She became more attentive to whatever Sana was saying or doing. After her talk with Mina, she understand Sana more. For years, it's just her and Sana that's always together. Knowing how much Sana values her, Tzuyu have really thought that Sana might really felt jealous towards her new friend.

"Dahyun ah~" Sana called Dahyun cutely as she clings to Dahyun. Tzuyu just shook her head already knew that this was going to happen. 

"This is really pretty don't you think?" Chaeyoung asked as she pointed at the monitor.

"Yes. I like that shot. This one too" Tzuyu said as she pointed at the photos she liked. 

"Ya!" Sana said as she squeezed herself between Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. 

"I'm one of the models too hello?" Sana sulked which made Chaeyoung laughed.

"You look so beautiful here" Tzuyu pointed out to her favorite photo of Sana which made the latter blushed. 

"Act normal. You are blushing" Chaeyoung whispered which made Sana panic more. 

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked as she looked at Sana and engulfed her in a hug. 

*CLICK*

Sana quickly pulled away and looked at where the sound came from. Tzuyu on the other hand, stayed calm and unbothered.

"Nice shot?" Tzuyu asked casually.

"A masterpiece" Chaeyoung said in awe and approached them to look at the photo.

"That looks great send me a copy" Tzuyu said then left. Sana stood there staring at the photo with a smile on her face. 

"You know, I really thought that you two are lovers" Chaeyoung said which made Sana divert her attention. 

"I've worked with other models but you two have this undeniable chemistry" She continued as she gave Sana a thumbs up.

What Chaeyoung have said was actually true. Though she's just an amateur in this profession, she have already worked with a lot of models and this is the first time she have seen such a chemistry between the models. Even their random moments that Chaeyoung secretly took, really looks good.

"Chaeng, let's have dinner?" Tzuyu asked which made Sana frown. Chaeyoung just gave her a thumbs up and went back to work.

---

After Mina's shift. She instantly threw herself on the couch. Though her work might look easy, it's really not. She needs to use her brain and imagination. Since she doesn't really see the house in person and sometimes the camera angles are weird, Mina needs to really think and imagine what would the house looked like in person.

Without a word, Momo grabbed the hem of Mina's sleeves. Might be weird but, it really gave Mina the comfort that she needed. 

"Why are you so afraid to touch me?" Mina chuckled. 

"Because you are a Rose?" Momo jokingly said.

"Full of thorns?" 

"No, Beautiful yet fragile" Momo answered. Once again, Mina was speechless. It hits her hard.

"Hug me" Mina said but Momo just sat there surprised. Mina scooted closer and Momo just panicked.

"W-wait-" Momo froze when Mina hugged her. 

"Come on, hug me" Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter