Chapter 5 - And So It Starts...

Small Distance

No One's POV:

"King Lee, I hope that you have a good reason for calling a gathering so early in the morning." King Kim said in a tired voice, dark rings noticeably under his eyes.

"I always have a good reason, but unlike the other ones, this one involves one of your sons." King Lee replied, looking over to the Kim family's sons with pained eyes. Panic quickly flashed over King Kim's face before he covered it with calmness.

"And which son would that be?" King Kim asked in a calm tone, hardening his voice.

"It would be that one... the innocence stealer! The son you call Minwoo!" King Lee yelled in horror and rage, staring at Minwoo who stared at him back in confusion. King Kim's hardened mood fell to complete confusion, turning his head to stare at Minwoo as well.

Jeongmin pulled on King Lee's sleeve, trying to get his attention. "Father, stop! This is all a mistake!" Jeongmin said in a panicked voice before the king cut him off. "That boy... toke my poor son's innocence! Now they're in a forbidden relationship!" King Lee cried, shaking his head in sorrow while forcing Jeongmin into another bone-crushing hug.

King Kim's eyes widened, looking at Minwoo in disbelief. "My son isn't gay! ...Are you?" King Kim yelled in return. Minwoo shook his head in return before answering. "No father, I like women! I'm not in a so-called forbbiden relationship with Jeongmin!" Minwoo replied, looking over at Jeongmin to glare at him for giving him such trouble.

"Prince Minwoo, you should know better than to lie, especially in front of the one you love! My son Hyunseong already told me about your guys' relationship!" King Lee said, frowning at Minwoo for "not telling the truth". Minwoo gave a forced smile to King Lee seeing that he was already convinced that they were together. He also did not want to ruin his reputation for such a silly matter and so, he lied.

"I'm sorry, I will not 'lie' again." Minwoo replied with a bow and another fake smile, wanting to kill Hyunseong even though he planned to help him and Donghyun. Minwoo also realized that this could be an opportunity to quicken his and Jeongmin's plan, so he decided to go along and see how it went.

"So... it is true then? You and Prince Jeongmin are together?" King Kim asked in a stern voice, looking at Minwoo. Minwoo slowly turned to face his father. "Yes father, it is true." Minwoo replied with a bow, holding back his true feelings of disgust that they would think something like that. Jeongmin stared at Minwoo in disbelief, still locked in his father's death grip.

"Father, he's lying! It's not true!" Jeongmin shouted, struggling in the strong hold. "Son, there's no reason to deny it anymore, he's already admitted to it!" King Lee said in a reassuring voice, squeezing him tighter.

"I see... then I should not object your relationship unless my two older sons were to suddenly both leave. I grant you my permission." King Kim sighed, wanting to end the matter and go back to rest. Minwoo bowed, smiling at his father before deciding that it would be a good idea to make sure that they understood that they were "serious" (which would help them be able to make more plans for their brothers).

Minwoo walked over to King Lee who still had Jeongmin in his arms, before pulling Jeongmin up from the King's grip and kissing him on the lips. Jeongmin blushed in surprise, moving his hands to push Minwoo away before Minwoo toke hold of Jeongmin's hands and deepened the kiss. After he pulled away, he leaned to Jeongmin's ear and whispered, "If you screw this up after all that I just did, I will kill you." Pretending to be whispering loving words instead of death threats, he smiled after with a satisfied smirk, leaning in to give a small peck on Jeongmin's forehead before nudging Jeongmin to face King Lee.

Jeongmin, finally realizing what Minwoo was trying to do, decided to go along with it. "Father, I hope you will also allow me to continue this... 'loving relationship' with Minwoo." Jeongmin said, trying not to sound sarcastic as he bowed to his father. King Lee just stared at them for a bit, seeming like he was about to cry from the not so innocent kiss before he answered. "If that's what my son wants then I will allow it! Be careful Minwoo, don't hurt my son or you will suffer a dire consequence."

"My son would never so such a thing! It is rather your son that should be careful, as I've heard much of his mischievous pranks in your village area. I think that my son would be a wonderful influence on him and should be able to punish him if he were to do something like that in my village!" King Kim replied, seeing that Minwoo was one of the most loved people in his kingdom. "My son is very much loved too and I'm sure he wouldn't cause trouble in your kingdom at all!" King Lee exclaimed, offended that King Kim made his son sound like a hooligan of some sort.

"Don't worry father, I will be sure that he is on his best behaviour if he were ever to come to our kingdom." Minwoo said, not wanting a fight to occur just on whose son is better. Both of the kings suddenly laughed, gaining worried looks from Jeongmin and Minwoo. "If he were ever to come? I'm sure since you two are together you would like to see each other everyday! Might I even suggest allowing him to stay over at the palace sometimes!" King Kim replied with a chuckle, not noticing the looks of dread on them. 'Everyday?!?' They both though in horror, not knowing that the kiss may have gotten them a bit farther than expected.

"I know! Why doesn't he just come back with us to the kingdom? His brothers are very much welcome as well." King Kim exclaimed, a bit excited that one of his sons liked someone (so much that he forgot about the usual conflict he has with King Lee).

'At least Hyunseong can have some time with Donghyun now... yay...' Jeongmin thought, the word everyday echoing in his mind making him shudder.

***************

So I randomly updated after.... 7 months... yay(??)!!!! I hope you enjoyed XDD in later chapters its going to surround basically the Jo twins (when all that drama comes) but for now I'm just... Getting back Donghyun and Hyunseong through Jeongmin and Minwoo's forced relationship XD Please comment and stuff~~ bye!!