Chapter 3 - Thoughts

Small Distance

No One's POV:

"Where were you two? I've been looking everywhere for you!" Donghyun nagged in an annoyed manner, earning laughs from surrounding citizens due to the commonness of the scene. "Why, is mother or father looking for us?" Minwoo asked indifferently, showing no sign of interest to Donghyun as he cutely waved at the villagers. Donghyun frowned, unhappy with Minwoo's answer as he turned his head to look around the area. "I wouldn't know if they were looking for you two or not, they probably wouldn't even notice if you two were gone. Anyways, I wanted to go somewhere and..." Donghyun began before looking behind Minwoo with a confused face. "Wait... where's Kwangmin?" Donghyun asked, wanting Kwangmin to be there as well.

"Isn't he here?" Minwoo asked in reply, turning his head to look at the place where Kwangmin was standing before, only to see that no one was there. Donghyun and Minwoo let out loud sighs, having good ideas of what their brother was doing. "He's probably somewhere by himself again, thinking about who knows what" Donghyun guessed, Minwoo nodding in return as they went out to look for him.

*With Kwangmin*

"Wow, it's so nice up here!" Kwangmin exclaimed, letting out an excited yell as he breathed in the strong scent of fresh air and pine trees, while taking in the sight of evergreen trees and wilderness spread out a long distance in front of him. Kwangmin let out an exhausted sigh, sitting on a nearby rock to slowly regained his strength. Kwangmin carelessly swung his legs back and forth as he admired the his side of the land, paying no heed to the enemies' side. Indeed, the Lee land had always been known for its unmatched sight of the ocean but, unlike his brothers, he had no wish to see the land of the Lee's. Kwangmin felt relieved in fact that he was no where near the ocean, having heared frightful stories of lives being lost because of the large expanse of (seemingly safe) water. The mountains and high altitude were much more to his liking, and the fact that he resented the other kingdom also added to his negative thoughts of the opposing kingdom.

'But the Lee prince that crashed into me... Something about him makes me want to learn more about him. Not to mention the fact that we looked alike...' Kwangmin pondered, finding it strange that he looked so similar to an enemy. Kwangmin sat in a daze, trying to think deeper into the rather strange meeting. "Kwangmin!" Minwoo and Donghyun called from a distance, sprinting over to him. Donghyun and Minwoo ran closer, finally reaching their brother. "Kwangmin?" Minwoo asked, waving his hand in front of Kwangmin as Donghyun shook one of Kwangmin's shoulders. Kwangmin blinked a few times before looking up curiously at his brothers. "Oh, why are you two here?" Kwangmin asked, zoning out their answers as he tried to think more about the encounter with the Lee prince.

Kwangmin suddenly started to feel a faint throb in his head, the pounding slowly increasing; causing him to run his fingers through his hair in confusion. The seemingly quiet sounds of his name were barely heard, Kwangmin's head pounding more and more. Kwangmin closed his eyes in fright, his heart beating faster as he felt his blood run cold. Several images appeared before him, just before he collapsed into his brothers' arms.

A similar looking child (to himself) staring straight at him, the strangled cries of a small child for a lost mother and... the darkest words he had ever heared.

"You belong to us now."

****************

Sorry for the short chapter!! >.< I was going to add Youngmin waking up, and some Lee kingdom parts but I decided to just leave it from there.... I hope to update soon, so please be patient! Oh and if no one noticed... right now im making most of the chapters based on youngmin and kwangmin and their relationship. I hope everyone enjoyed and if you didn't... Please say why!! Please comment and/or subscribe!! Thanks, bye!!