Chapter 4 - Lies, Lies, & More Lies

Small Distance

No One's POV:

"N-no... NO! GO AWAY!" Kwangmin screamed, terrified by the dark nightmare he was having. Minwoo and Donghyun jumped from the loud cry, quickly waking up from their once peaceful sleep. "Again?" Donghyun asked, signalling Minwoo to go wake up Kwangmin and to help him. Minwoo stared blankly at Donghyun before rubbing his eyes, tiredly rising from his own bed to go to Kwangmin's bed. Minwoo gently shook Kwangmin's shoulder before smiling sweetly at the sleeping figure. Minwoo felt Kwangmin flinch in surprise before Kwangmin's eyes shot open, causing Minwoo to remove his hand from Kwangmin's shoulder.

"M-Minwoo?" Kwangmin exclaimed in a fluster, rubbing his eyes while he groaned sleepily. "Are you okay Kwanggie?" Minwoo asked worriedly with a small smile on his lips. Kwangmin slowly shook his head in reply, Minwoo quickly frowning at Kwangmin's response. "Don't lie!" Minwoo pouted at Kwangmin in displeasure, puffing out his cheeks while doing so. Kwangmin smiled innocently at Minwoo before shaking his head again. "No, there's nothing wrong. Just a nightmare." Kwangmin replied, shuddering in fear as the remembered his horrible dream.

Minwoo stared at Kwangmin, Kwangmin ignoring the stares and laying back down on his bed to sleep. Minwoo let out an inwardly sigh, deciding to go to sleep as well and to enjoy the few hours he had left of relaxation. Though he loved his brothers Minwoo never did like doing much of what they told him to do, not to mention how hard it was to understand Kwangmin sometimes. 'Why do I have to be the youngest? It's not fair.' Minwoo frowned, plopping onto his bed and pulling the covers over his head.

*At the Lee Kingdom*

Jeongmin felt Youngmin's hand slightly move, causing Jeongmin to quickly sit up and hit Hyunseong to get him to wake up as well. "What is it?" Hyunseong groaned in a muffled voice, earning another small nudge. "Youngmin's awake, now you have to wake up as well! We didn't stay here with him just to watch him sleep!" Jeongmin murmured, his wide smile making it obvious to Hyunseong that Jeongmin was waiting the entire time for him to wake up. Hyunseong nodded tiredly, his eyelids drooping as he was on the verge of falling asleep again. "Hey!" Jeongmin exclaimed quietly, nudging Hyunseong's face with his elbow, before stopping once he noticed that Youngmin had started to open his eyes.

Youngmin slowly turned his head to look beside him before sitting up in shock, surprised that his brothers were basically watching him sleep. "What are you guys doing?" Youngmin asked, slightly weirded out by his brothers' behaviour. "You don't remember? Minwoo almost killed you for crashing into his brother, so we are just being the amazingly kind brothers we are and taking care of you!" Jeongmin replied proudly, giving Youngmin the peace sign with his fingers while saying so. Youngmin laughed at his brother before giving them thanks for doing so, even if he still found it strange that they decided to stay with him for the entire time until he woke up. Hyunseong suddenly hugged Youngmin, wrapping his arms securely around Youngmin and putting his face into his shoulder. "I'm glad your alright" Hyunseong whispered relieved, Youngmin feeling his shoulder become slightly wet with tears. Youngmin laughed quietly, patting Hyunseong's back before he fell back onto the bed when Jeongmin decided to join the hug as well.

"Ge... Get off, I can't hold that much weight! I'm... still injured right? ...D-doctor!" Youngmin wheezed, managing to scream out the last part of his sentence for his call for help. Jeongmin laughed, him and Hyunseong pulling away from the hug right before the doctor rushed in. "You two! I thought I told you two to leave your brother alone so that he could rest!" The doctor exclaimed with annoyance, quickly kicking the two out before getting Youngmin back to sleep. Hyunseong frowned at Jeongmin, who was still laughing outrageously loud during so early in the morning. "Why do you cause so much trouble?" Hyunseong asked, Jeongmin grinning widely at Hyunseong before answering. "Without me, this whole kingdom would be drab and boring~ You should be happy I'm here!" Jeongmin replied before skipping on his way towards his own room. Hyunseong mentally facepalmed before his lips curved up into a smile.

Hyunseong ran up to his brother to stop him. "True, but don't cause too much trouble okay? ...That's reminds me... why were you so close to the border if you dislike the Kim kingdom so much? Before you wouldn't even go near it unless we had a gathering..." Hyunseong questioned, his curiousity on Jeongmin's possibly now wavering feelings towards the opposing kingdom increasing by the second. Jeongmin nervously chuckled at Hyunseong before attempting to go around the question. "I don't know what your talking about~" Jeongmin replied in a carefree voice, trying to skip around his brother before being stopped again. "Just tell me! It shouldn't matter too much right?" Hyunseong pleaded, blocking Jeongmin's attempts to walk around him.

Jeongmin frowned at Hyunseong, not wanting to tell Hyunseong what he (and Minwoo) have been trying to do for him for the past five months. Hyunseong then grabbed one of Jeongmin's wrists, tightly wrapping his fingers it and keeping it in a strong hold. When Hyunseong saw how frantically Jeongmin tried to get away from him, a thought suddenly popped into his head, causing him to smile scarily wide. "Don't tell me... the reason why you we're there was because of Minwoo?" Hyunseong asked with an smirk causing Jeongmin to freeze. 'Don't tell me that he know what we were trying to do...' Jeongmin thought in fear, not wanting their plan to be destroyed.

"Haha... What do you mean?" Jeongmin asked with a nervous chuckle, trying to act as innocent as he could. Hyunseong smiled wider, his idea becoming more and more clear in his mind (his idea is wrong if anyone is wondering, 100% wrong at the moment). "I knew it!" Hyunseong shouted in victory, hearing someone faintly shout in reply that it was 'too early in the morning' from a distance away. 'Crap, crap, crap!' Jeongmin repeatedly cursed in his head, knowing that the plan would soon be destroyed. "You like Minwoo don't you?" Hyunseong asked in a shout, feeling prideful for 'figuring out' why Jeongmin was so close to the border in the first place. Jeongmin froze, staring at Hyunseong in disbelief. "Out of everything you could think, you think that I LIKE the enemy?" Jeongmin muttered, his frown showing his obvious displeasure and disgust.

"It's okay Jeongmin, I'll keep it a secret! I won't announce to everyone in the village that you guys have a forbidden relationship..." Hyunseong replied, thinking that Jeongmin was just trying to cover up his relationship (obviously, Hyunseong is bad at sensing the obvious). "But I don't like him! Actually, it would be probably more correct to say that I despise him and hate his gut-" Jeongmin argued, trying to contain his anger before being interrupted by Hyunseong. "Don't say anymore dear brother! You know I'll still love you even after this 'shocking' discovery! Don't worry, I promised not to tell our entire village about it!" Hyunseong exclaimed in reassuring voice before suddenly sprinting down the hall of the castle. "But I didn't say that I wouldn't tell everyone in the castle..." Hyunseong snickered eviliy, running down the halls of the castle screaming, "Jeongmin loves the enemy prince! Jeongmin loves Minwoo and they're in a forbidden, intimate relationship!".

Jeongmin gasped at his Hyunseong who was acting strangely immature at this moment before chasing after his "dear" and "beloved" brother. "Shut up you liar!" Jeongmin screamed, running after Hyunseong before suddenly being crushed in someone's bone-breaking embrace. "No! Not one of my pure, innocent sons! King Kim will hear my thoughts against this! I won't let my son be taken away by someone from that evil kingdom!" King Lee protested, being awakened by the loud shouts from earlier, only to be surprised by the loud "confession". Hyunseong stopped and turned around before rushing back to his dear father. "Don't worry, if they'd get are actually an intimate couple, then they truly love each other. Anyways, I heard that Minwoo is extremely nice and a lot of girls say that he is beyond amazing!" Hyunseong exclaimed encouragingly, making matters worse than they already were.

"NO! It can't be! Those Kim's thinking that they own everything! My poor, poor, pure son! You haven't already been contaminated by that Kim have you?" King Lee exclaimed, seeming like he was about to burst into tears. Jeongmin screamed in anger, his rage about to spill over. Of course, Hyunseong and King Lee toke this the wrong way, causing much heartbreak in the king himself while Hyunseong tried to "comfort" him with his "wise" choice of words. "I didn-" Jeongmin tried to explain before getting cut off again, about to punch Hyunseong for assuming things and then making them seem real. "Messanger! Go to King Kim and tell him I want a gathering right now, with him and all the Kim princes too!" King Lee yelled, showing his over protective side for his sons and their "innocence". Jeongmin shot a glare at Hyunseong, earning himself a confused look back before thinking angrily,

'You're lucky, I got you the chance to see Donghyun after half a year! Why do I have to suffer to try and do things for you? It's not fair!'

***************

Hyunseong... That troll!! XDD Yay I updated!!! I just noticed that that last scene was similar to the one in my other story... But this one is more extreme and blown up, and it's not true at all and there's everyone lying and over reacting while the other side there are people peacefully sleeping. Anyways, jeongwoo's relationship isn't real... Yet and possibly not for awhile. All princes are going to the gathering ;) oh and... I think i know why all the Lee's have slightly strange personalities... (but jeongmin triggers the strangeness of them) XD bye, love you all!!! <3 see ya next update and please comment!! Or subscribe... Yeah.... XDD