Chapter 2 - Help

Small Distance

No One's POV:

"Why'd you do that Minwoo?" Kwangmin exclaimed in horror, trying to bend over to help the stranger that ran into him before Minwoo pulled him back. "He's not from our side, he's one of the Lee kingdom princes" Minwoo spat, about to kick Youngmin farther away from them. "Stop! There's no fighting allowed here!" Jeongmin yelled, stepping inbetween his unconscious brother and the angry Kim prince. Minwoo paused, glaring at Youngmin and Jeongmin before walking towards the direction of his village, dragging Kwangmin along with him. Kwangmin looked back, taking a small glance to see Jeongmin struggling to lift Youngmin (Kwangmin doesn't know who they are though). "Brother, shouldn't we help them? One of them can't carry the other one..." Kwangmin asked nervously in a quiet voice, glancing down at his brother who looked back at them before letting out a scoff.

"He's a prince and he can't even lift up his own brother? Isn't he older than him?" Minwoo ridiculed with a mocking smirk. "Well the person he's trying to lift IS taller than him... Why do you hate them so much?" Kwangmin replied with a pitiful tone in his voice. Minwoo ignored his brother and kept on going, dragging his reluctant brother along with him. "Remember, they're the enemies. We shouldn't have even been standing as close to them as we were." Minwoo murmured calmly, a hint of hatred present in his voice. "I know! I don't like them either but... shouldn't we help them?" Kwangmin argued only to be glared at by Minwoo. "You're my brother, so I can't let you do that. If you weren't, I wouldn't even let you spout such nonsense like helping the enemy" Minwoo murmured in a low voice, the dark nature of his glare causing shivers of fright to travel up Kwangmin's spine.

Kwangmin gave a small nod and decided to give up on trying to help the two princes of the Lee kingdom before he heard Minwoo let out a small sigh of frustration. Within a second, Kwangmin felt Minwoo let go of his hand and quickly sprint over to the other two princes. Kwangmin stared at his brother in confusion, Minwoo's actions completely contradicting what he himself had just said. Kwangmin saw Minwoo quickly help the unconscious person up (who looked strangely similar to Kwangmin), the other prince giving the unconscious one a piggy back while almost falling backwards due to the unfamiliar weight on his back. Kwangmin heard Minwoo give out loud, angry shouts of ridiculing words to the unstable prince, helping him balance before running back to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin watched the prince slowly walk away in an unsteady pace before glancing down at his brother to comment on his conflicting actions. "Didn't you just talk about not hel-" Kwangmin began before being abruptly cut off. "Shut up" Minwoo cut in with an annoyed scowl, Kwangmin laughing lightly at Minwoo before they headed off to their own side. Kwangmin wrapped his arm around his brother in thanks of what he did before Minwoo lightly pushed the arm off.

"You always did have a soft spot for people that needed help..."

*Lee Kingdom's side*

"What happened to Youngmin?" Hyunseong asked in shock, his eyes widening in bewilderment as he helped Jeongmin put down Youngmin, knowing that Jeongmin wouldn't be able to do it very well himself. "Well... I was running by the gathering area and Youngmin was chasing me and he just kind of ran into one of the Kim princes. Then Minw- I mean another Kim prince got mad and hurt Youngmin" Jeongmin replied in a slightly panicked voice while clutching onto Youngmin's hand as a doctor from the village clinic came in to examine their brother. Hyunseong and Jeongmin left the room, Hyunseong pacing back and forth with an impatient look on his face as Jeongmin sat down, hoping his brother would be all right.

When the doctor finally came out in what seemed to them like hours, he said Youngmin would only need to rest for a day or two and then he would be okay. The damage done on his body was not life-threatening in anyway and he would not be affected by the incident at all afterwards. Hyunseong and Jeongmin let out sighs of relief before entering Youngmin's room. They sat down next to him before Hyunseong turn to face Jeongmin with a stern look on his face. "Which prince did this to Youngmin, you know don't you?" Hyunseong asked in a strict voice, making Jeongmin uneasy as his brother wasn't usually like this. "Youngmin was hurt by... Minwoo. Except Minwoo helped me carry Youngmin and Youngmin isn't badly hurt so it's okay!" Jeongmin exclaimed, trying to make it so his brother wouldn't do anything rash like starting a war with the Kim family for something that happened by accident (Youngmin crashing into Kwangmin which initiated everything).

"Minwoo? The young prince of the Kim family that wouldn't be able to hurt a fly?" Hyunseong asked in disbelief, recalling the many rumours of the charitable work that Minwoo had done within the Kim kingdom. Jeongmin gave a hesitant nod before deciding to try to say something so that Hyunseong wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize the chances of Minwoo and Jeongmin's (secret) plan to get Hyunseong back with his dear friend. "He is a good kid though (to the people of his kingdom TT.TT) and he did help Youngmin and I! So I don't think we should do anything about it" Jeongmin exclaimed quickly after his nod, recieving a strange look from Hyunseong. "You always talked about how much you hated the Kim kingdom. Why are you protecting one of the Kim Kingdom's princes if you hate them so much?" Hyunseong asked, confused about Jeongmin's sudden change of heart about the Kim kingdom.

'I'm doing this for you, you idiot...' Jeongmin thought with annoyance, disliking the fact that the person Hyunseong wanted to be with just had to be from the opposing kingdom.

****************

Sooo that was another failure of a chapter that I hope people enjoyed.... I got something figured out but it might not happen for a while >.< it has to do with Youngkwang though ;) it's not a very good thing though.... Yeah.... Well please comment and/or subscribe!!! Baii love you all!!!! <3