Chapter 4

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov

Sitting looking out of the coffee shop window my mind drops off to thinking about Kai or Jongin what ever his real name is. Should I go check in on him after here? . God why has he affected me so much I don't understand it.

"Here you go" I turn to see Yixing sit in front of me handing me my 2nd cup of coffee of the morning. There goes my not having coffee morning down the drain. "Thank you" I wrap my hands around it feeling its warmth before I take a sip.

"So baekhyun, what do you do for a living?" he smiles and I can't help but nearly drown in his massive dimples. "I... I'm a ER doctor" I watch as his eyes light up "wow and let me guess your on your days off and I've probably kept you from doing more important things" he smiles so kindly again.

"No its ok, I had to meet my friend for lunch anyway before I got some much needed food in, what do you do?" I sip my drink carefully as not to burn my mouth. "I teach Chinese here at the local school, well English too but mostly Chinese"

"Wow you must have some patience for a job like that"

"I kinda have to, but the kids I teach are a great bunch, they want to learn which is half the battle" I begin to feel restless and all I want to do is drop my shopping home and pop up to the hospital.

"Do you want to go?" he leans his head to the side making me spit out my drink nearly.
"No I'm sorry its just I saved someone's life today and he was sent to the hospital and he keeps playing on my mind" I feel so bad towards him now, he seems a nice guy but right now I just want to leave.

"Wow that's amazing, look I totally understand, let's go" he stands up taking his cup and holding open the door for me.

"Thank you for the coffee and helping with my basket disaster" I let out a little laugh as he just smiles the most amazing dimple smile I have ever seen. "Your welcome baekhyun" he bows before heading to his car. I watch the sadness in his walk as he gets into his car. I don't know what's come over me but I decide to run over and catch him before he leaves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter