Chapter 13

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's p.o.v

 

"Chen I want to go to the office so please drive me there. I watch as he looks at me in the rear view mirror with anger in his eyes. "Look I just want to go see what has been happing ok its no big deal" I tell him as he turns at the traffic lights heading down the street towards my office building making me happy. Taking my phone from my lap I open it up wanting to text a certain doctor but I stop myself knowing he is working and more then likely saving a life. 

 

"So you gonna tell Chen about you and Doctor Byun" Chanyeol turns to face me from the front seat. "There is nothing to tell" I turn away looking out the window and thinking about how Baekhyun's lips felt on mine and how good he felt under me. I feel my heart race in my chest making me reach my chest and hold it. "Hey are you ok?" Chen turns to look at me as we park outside my office building. I'm fine don't worry" I climb out of the car as people are outside taking pictures of me. "What the hell" Chanyeol says walking beside me as he opens the door for me as we rush inside. "Who the hell are they here for?" I shout out making one of the security of my building approach me . "Excuse me sir its nice to see you back and well, if I may sir they are the media wanting to take a picture off you after word got out that you nearly died and that a local doctor saved your life" he says looking all nervous. "Thank you Paul, can you make sure they don't come inside and can you also maybe move them from the door so they wont block it so staff can arrive safe to work". he nods at me as I head towards the lift. "Who the hell told them I nearly died?" I step inside the lift with Chen and Chanyeol following me. "The media where bound to find out Kai, the CEO of a major company nearly dies and you think no one would find out" Chanyeol laughs as the lift now arrives on my office floor.

 

"I can't let Baekhyun get dragged into this, it will put his job on the line" I huff opening my door to my office and sitting on my office chair. Turning it around as I look out at the city below me I can see the hospital in the distant and smile remembering the cute guy there. 

 

"I had made plans to see Doctor Byun for dinner tonight if he is free, now I really have to do dinner in my place as I can't bring him out into all of this, and I wanted to surprise him with dinner in a fancy restaurant so you two are going to need to help me" I swing my chair around to see Chanyeol laying on the sofa throwing my stress ball in the air and Chen just looking at me in shock of what I just said. "Chen are you ok?" I ask him as he looks at me shocked . "There was something with you and the doc  wasn't there?" he smiles before looking at Chanyeol who is laughing on the sofa. "Yeah they where kissing before we left" he laughs more making Chen turn in his chair. "No, not with the Doc" Chen smiles making me laugh now at his reaction. "Yes ok I kissed him no big deal he is beautiful so why not" I turn my chair again looking out the window. "One of you guys go find Sehun for me as I need to see him asap"

 

"Ill go get him" Chen stands up leaving the room as chanyeol gets up from the sofa and sits on the edge of my desk. "You really like this one don't you" Chanyeol smiles at me as I try so hard to keep my smile hidden "Yeah he seems nice but its just dinner as a way of saying thank you for saving my life" I push him off my desk making him stand up. " I need to head off there is a cutie that works in the local shop down the road that I have my eye on so if you will excuse me" he winks before leaving my office making me laugh as I know once Chanyeol has his eye on something or someone he has to have it. 

 

Knock Knock

 

"Come in " I look towards the door as Sehun pops his head in. "Sir you wanted to see me" he steps inside looking rather nervous closing the door behind him. "Please don't look so scared Sehun I just wanted to have a little chat with you that's all, please have a seat". I watch as he sits down looking around my office. "I just wanted to ask you something, your friend Mr Byun who saved my life, I am making dinner for him as a thank you for saving my life and I was wondering what sort of food he likes and doesn't like and also what wine he may like". I watch the shock on his face fade before he begins to think . "He will eat anything sir except cucumber, as for alcohol he doesn't really drink because of him being a Doctor and working he likes to keep a clear head, but when he has time off he likes the odd bottle of red wine". I nod  as I take a mental note. "Thank you Sehun that's all I wanted to ask you" he gets up from the chair and hurries out of my office.

 

Chen arrives back in laughing as he sits on the chair Sehun just left. "His poor face when he heard you where looking for him" Chen laughs. "I'm just going to have a look over some paper work and then are you ok to drive me home?" I ask him as he looks concerned at me "You should be at home now this place will be ok without you for another few hours Kai" I sigh knowing he is right and I should just go home, even Baek told me to go home and have a nap before seeing me later. "I guess your right, come on I'll go home now and have a rest before dinner tonight".  Chen smiles getting up from the chair as we head out of my office. 

 

Arriving outside I hurry into the car away from the camera people shouting at me to who the doctor is that saved me.  "I hope there is nobody near my home" I close the car door as Chen carefully pulls out into traffic. "They have no idea where you live so you should be ok" Chen looks at me before looking at the road ahead. "Maybe don't go straight to my home just yet lets go on a drive first to make sure we are not being followed then we can head home. 

 

Baekhyun pov 

 

Just finishing my much needed break I head back towards our doctor and nurse station and check on the files of people who have arrived. The emergency room is quiet today which I am so greatful for, maybe I will be able to see Jongin later. 

 

The alarm behind me starts to go off telling me there is a real bad emergency coming. Dropping the files I run towards the main door seeing the ambulance pull up as a few of the other nurses and I are ready and waiting. 

 

"Baek this guy was in a head on car crash his legs where trapped we had to cut him out of the car. Cuts and bruises all over, lost consciousness once we got him out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter