Chapter 3

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've said my goodbyes to Sehun and climb into my car. Sitting watching the traffic pass by my mind drifts off to how Sehun's boss is doing. I'm off work for these few days should I drop in and see him or should I just wait till I'm back. Waiting a little while longer I keep tapping steering wheel before I pick up my phone and dial the hospital. 

"Hi this is Doctor Byun is Doctor Kim available" I wait till the person on the phone gets him 

"Hello beakkie, ringing on your day off, missing us already?"

"Yeah something like that, look minseok a man got taken in today by the name Kim Jonjin, I just wanted to know the update on his condition" 

"Come on baek you know I can't give details like that over the phone"

"Minnie come on we are friends tell me please" 

"Ok ok hang on" 

I wait patiently as it sounds like he put the phone down. After 5 minutes I'm beginning to think I should hang up the phone. 

"Sorry baek, ok he woke up when he reached here, he started panicking asking for the person who saved him and he started to panic more so they put him asleep" 

"Ok did they do any tests just yet? " 

" Yeah his chart here says he is just waiting on blood results and they are going to send him for more tests" 

"Ok good thanks Minseok I will see you in a day or so when I'm back" 

"We miss you and can you bring some  decent coffee when your coming back, this stuff is like muck here, ok I better go I'm needed, talk soon baekkie" 

"bye" 

 

I hang up the phone laughing about the coffee but also grateful that Sehuns boss seems to be ok. 

The thing about cardiac arrests is you need urgent care as soon as it happens. I'm lucky I was there with him within seconds and that I got his pulse to start quickly , any longer then 6 minutes of trying to get his heart to beat he wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter