Chapter 16

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well breakfast was interesting, I learned a lot. I don't think the people at the next table liked it too much though" Jongin says as he and Baekhyun leave the café. "My stomach hurts from laughing so much" Baekhyun leans against the car trying to control the pain in his stomach. "How are you feeling now?" Jongin leans against the car with Baekhyun making the smaller turn to face him. "I should be asking you how you are all this being out and worrying about me isn't good for you, you should be at home resting" Baekhyun looks down at his feet as he kicks a small pebble with his foot.

"I will be fine. I had the best doctor looking after me while I was in hospital. Though he could work on his bedside manner as he kissed me one day " Jongin teases making Baekhyun look up at him laughing "You loved my bedside manner, It made you " Baekhyun teases back as they both burst out laughing. " You sure did Doc '' Jongin moves to stand now in front of Baekhyun still leaning against the car. "I really want to kiss you again, can I?" Jongin smiles moving in closer as Baekhyun looks around them blushing. "I guess you better" he says while pulling Jongin in close to him. Standing up straight he leans closer softly putting his lips onto Jongin's kissing him softly. "Oh " Jongin grabs his left arm before looking at Baekhyun with wide eyes. Being the doctor he is, Baekhyun knows what is happening. "Jongin just lean here against the car and take slow breaths, is your medication in the car?" Baekhyun grabs the keys from Jongin's pocket and opens the car door searching, seeing the little bag in the glove box of the car. "Ok here, chew this'' he hands him an aspirin . "With shaky hands Jongin takes it and chews the tablet. "Ok now let's get you in the car" Baekhyun helps Jongin into the front seat of the car. Reaching across him he places the seat belt over his chest and clicks it in. "I'm having a heart attack again aren't I ?" Jongin looks into the eyes of Baekhyun waiting for an answer. "I think so yes" Baekhyun closes the car door and rushes around to the drivers side and climbs in dialling the hospital as he starts the car and heads for the Emergency Room.

Pulling up outside the hospital he parks  the car at the front door and climbs out rushing to open Jongin's side of the car. "I feel fine now," Jongin says, getting out of the car as Minseok joins them out front. "We still need to cheek you over" Baekhyun turns into doctor mode and Jongin is beginning to really like it all over again. "Ok here put him in this wheelchair and I will do a trace on his heart " Minseok holds the wheelchair as Jongin climbs in wondering what all the fuss is about. He feels fine.

"I need to move the car, it's blocking the door, I will follow you in, do as Minseok says and don't be a burden like you were before" Baekhyun rushes out to the car climbing in and moving it to a safer place. Locking it he takes a breath while leaning against it. Jongin could have died on him and he doesn't want that to happen. He has begun to really like the CEO. Calming himself knowing he got him here and treated him early Jongin should be fine. Walking back to the hospital he heads to find Jongin.

"Baek are you ok?" Minseok appears behind him making him turn around. "I was starting to till this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter