Chapter 12

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with a fright I look around to see I'm still in work in the sleeping quarters. Sitting up I see Lucas and another Doctor still in their scrubs fast asleep on beds making me wonder what happened lastnight that they had to stay. Grabbing a towel and a spare set of clothes I tiptoe out of the room and head towards a much needed shower.

 

Turning on the water untill it gets hot I smile to myself as I hang up my doctors coat and slip off my scrubs leaving them on the floor as I step inside the shower letting the water wash down my now aching body. Pouring out some shampoo into the palm of my hand I scrub it into my hair closing my eyes remembering lastnight and how close I was to getting caught. Grabbing some body wash now I pour it down my body washing my stomach free of his seed from lastnight as I can't help but smile the biggest smile at what happened. My smile soon faded as I just realise he will be heading home this morning. Finishing my shower I climb out drying myself and getting dressed.

 

Heading back to the sleeping quarters I look inside to see Lucas moving in his sleep knowing he will be awake soon. I quickly head to our break room. Grabbing the jar of decent coffee that I got for minseok I decide to make a good big batch of it for anyone who needs it. "Morning baek" a sleepy Lucas enters the room sitting at one of the tables with his head resting on it. "Hey, I made you some coffee" I pour out two cups and join him at the table.

 

"I thought you went home lastnight?" I look towards him as he sits up sipping the coffee. "I did but I got a call back they needed my lucky hands here to remove a gallbladder" he smiles holding up his hands looking at them. "Why are you still here, I came to sleeping quarters and there you are out cold with a smile on your face" he smiles at me making me a little embarrassed. "Minseok asked me to stay and help clear the waiting room lastnight so it was too late to head off home so I just stayed here" I sip my coffee as we both just sit in silence for a bit before another busy day starts.

 

A few minutes pass and Minseok bursts in the door pushing in a trolly with trays of food on it. "Morning my amazing team, I have ordered you breakfast so help yourself" he smiles pouring himself a cup of coffee. "Where did you get this the cafe ain't open yet?" Lucas stands up lifting the trays off the trolly and putting them on the table. "I have my ways now tuck in" he sits and join us as we all start to eat like we have never been fed before.

 

***

 

Grabbing my charts I do my rounds with chenle as I watch him take the blood pressure and temperature of some of the patients letting him learn. Once all our check are done I let him sit with his boyfriend for a bit as I grab the charts of the people that will be going home today. Stopping outside Jongins room I take a deep breath before knocking and pushing open the door seeing his friend Chanyeol sorting out Jonjins bag.

 

"Hello" I croak out making Chanyeol look up at me. "Ahhh Doctor Byun so nice to see you so I see your setting my friend free from this prison" he smiles at me as he folds some clothes before putting them in the bag. "I guess I am" I smile as I walk closer into the room seeing Jongin come out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a white long sleeve top looking so good that I bite my lip as he looks towards me smiling. "Doctor Byun good morning" he smiles making me get a little chill down my back knowing full well we had on his bed lastnight. 

 

"Good morning, I'm here to just check you over again and to give you the little speech of what to do and not to do when you get home" I look at the chart as he moves closer towards me looking at the chart I have in my hand. "Chanyeol can you give me a few minutes let Doctor Byun do his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter