chapter 14

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Settling on something to wear being rather nervous I fall onto the bed. Am I  really going on a dinner date with Sehun's boss and a patient of mine. Shaking my head as I laugh to myself, I had with him in the hospital where I work and in his bed, why the hell am I nervous now for. Getting up from the bed I hurry to put the clothes I have chosen which are dark skinny jeans .I am surprised they still fit me as I haven't worn them in a long time. Grabbing my deodorant I spray myself and start to dry my hair before I put my top on. As I dry my hair I notice in the mirror my eyes are still red from being upset earlier which now brings my mind back to the person that died today. 

Falling back sitting on the bed with the hairdryer still blowing in my hand I begin to get emotional again. Out of the corner of my eye I see the screen of my phone light up making me turn the hair dryer off. Picking up the phone I open it to see a message from Jongin.

Hey you, hope your ok? my driver is on his way he should be with you soon

Feeling like I should cancel knowing I'm not really in the right frame of mind to see him right now and how much I just want to curl up and cry under my duvet. I quickly ring Sehun.

"Hey Baek how's things"

"eh...   I'm ok I guess"

"Oh no what's wrong?" 

"Someone died today Sehun" 

"Oh Baek, I'm so sorry do you want me to come over? I'll bring pizza" 

"I'm suppose to be going for dinner with Jongin tonight, his driver is on the way" 

"Baek you can cancel, and change it to another night just explain it to him, I'm sure he will understand" 

"I... Just feel awful letting him down like I let that patient down today". I begin to sob down the phone as tears fall down my face. 

"Baek I'm coming over"

"No sehun it's ok, I'll just get back into my comfy clothes and curl up like I usually do" 

"Are you sure, I can be there in like 5 super minutes if I drive fast" 

"Sehun you live 20 minutes away and no please don't drive fast I can't have anything happening to you" 

"Awww Baek you care" 

"Of course I care I love ya silly" 

"I love ya too, now go message him and tell him be honest though and then get some rest" 

"Ok sehun thank you" 

"Your welcome Baek now go ,talk soon" 

Hanging up the call I message Jongin.

Hi, Jongin I'm really sorry I can't make tonight something happened in work and it really affected me can we do this another night?

My phone rings making me jump a little seeing his name on the screen.

Hi

"Hey are you ok? "

"I'm so sorry but can we cancel tonight I know you sent your driver but I don't feel up to it" 

"Hey don't worry about my driver I'll sort that, I'm more worried about you, wanna tell me what happened ?"

I feel a lump in my throat start to form as I try so hard to not cry down the phone

"Baek are you there?" 

"Ye.... Yeah sorry Im here, is it OK we talk about this ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter