Chapter 19

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin pov

I have been in hospital for three days now and not once have I seen Baekhyun. I am packing away my clothes as today I can finally go home. Since I made up with Chanyeol and Chen and promised them I would change my habits they have decided to forgive me for my outburst the other day.

"Good morning Mr Kim, I see you are all ready to go" I look towards the doctor that just entered my room as I hope and keep my fingers crossed that I can now leave. "Yes I'm ready once you give me the go ahead" I watch nervously as he flicks through my file writing on different pages before closing it. "Well now Mr Kim as I have told you before you now have a clean bill of health go live your life and just don't over do it like before or you may not make it to the emergency room this time" I shake his hand as he turns to leave as Chanyeol steps into the room.

"So it's official you can come home?" he asks making his way over to me as I sit on the bed a little deflated. "Yes I can go home thanks for coming to get me" I lower my head playing with my little name band the hospital put on my wrist when I arrived. "Why you so sad all of a sudden Kai?" I feel the bed dip as Chanyeol sits beside me placing his hand on my shoulder as comfort. "I promised you and Chen I would be honest so I will tell you. I miss my old doctor Baekhyun. He hasn't been to see me once  and to be honest it breaks my heart a little" Chanyeol pulls me into his chest to comfort me as my mood dips more.

"Didn't you say he left you a note with the Teddy bear saying if you did as you were told he would go on that dinner with you?" I move away from him and look at him. "Yeah he did, so you think he meant it?" Chanyeol gets up from the bed grabbing my bag and swinging it over his shoulder "Of course he meant it, now you need to go home and rest and I'm sure in a day or two he will reach out. Let him come to you, don't worry too much about it everything will fall into place let the universe sort it out" he opens the door and leaves as I slip on my shoes and follow him out and down the corridor.

"I need to pay my bill and sign out" I tell the reception as she gathers some paper work while we wait. "So you're going home?" I hear the most angelic voice come from behind me making all the butterflies in my stomach flutter like crazy. Turning around I see Baekhyun standing there in his scrubs and doctors coat. "Ye.... Yes I was well behaved so they are setting me free" I smile as he laughs a little. "Please sign here Dr Byun" I watch as Baekhyun makes his way over to the reception and signs my file making me all confused. "Now you are officially able to leave" he smirks as I start to laugh. "You where still my doctor?" I watch as he smiles putting his pen back into his pocket. "Yeah Dr Kim thought it was only fair since I was the one to start looking after you since you arrived here" I can help but wonder why he never came to che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter