Chapter 2

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns pov

 

As the lift door closes my heart is racing in my chest like a race horse. I can still smell his scent,the touch of his hand on mine that sent goose bumps to every major organ in my body. I quickly snap out of it and near knock some poor lady over carrying her tray of food. 

"Excuse me I'm so sorry, I just lost my footing" I smile at her as she just nods before hurrying off. Looking around I see Sehun enter the room, that tall dark handsome friend of mine waves like crazy when he spots me across the room. I quickly hurry and throw my arms around his neck hugging him tight.

"You missed me I take it?" He smiles into the hug while hugging me tighter squishing all the air out of my lungs. "Ok sehun let me go I can't breath" I force the words out as he releases me.

"Of course I miss you, how have you been, how is Suho I want to know it all?"  He puts his hand over my mouth hushing me. "One question at a time but first lets get some food" he links my arm as we head over to join the small que.

Sliding along the que, pushing my tray along, I can't help but drool over all the pretty colours of the fruit and food in front of me. "Can't decide what to get" Sehun nudges me making me look up at him. "It all looks so good, I could eat it all, I'm just so greatful there is glass in front of all the food because the way I am drooling I would ruin it all" I laugh a little before I spot a waitress placing fresh made waffles onto a heated plate before handing them to another customer. I feel my mouth go dry and stomach growl, that I nearly follow the poor customer. "Baek snap out of it" sehun laughs at me before moving along. "I'm going around to the drink section" Sehun smiles before walking off leaving me alone with all this food was a bad idea.

"Can't decide what you want?" I hear that voice again making me turn to see the que behind me gone and just Mr tall dark and handsome beside me.

"Spoilt for choice" I reply while looking back at all the food trying to calm myself and not jump like a teenager who's crush just spoke to them.

"The waffles look good" he smiles grabbing a small bowl of mixed food placing it on his tray. I can't help but notice he took his a bit jacket off and his shirt is open more. He does seem a bit pale.

"Are you ok?" I turn to him as places his hand over his chest. "I'm ok just hungry and I think I have a bit of heart burn" the smile quickly fades from his face making me rather concerned. 

"So what are you going to have?" He questions me again as I smile at him "Waffles" making him laugh. The waitress hands us both waffles as he slide along to the next area being drinks. "Coffee for me" he winks making me blush" damn it how is he able to do this to me. I slide along making sure not to hit into anyone as I grab a decafinate tea. I can't drink anymore coffee like I have been the past few months. I'm sure with the amount of coffee I have drank lately my hospital should take up shares in the coffee company we drink that much to just help stay awake.

"A person who doesn't like coffee, I never though I'd see that" he moves closer to grab some sugar in front of me as his arm touches off mine sending a chill down my spine to my tail bone making he flinch a little. 

"I've drank enough lately, I need to give my body a break from it" I smile back as we reach the check out assista

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter