Chapter 18

Emergency love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Mr Kim. I am Chenle. We met before with Doctor Byun. I am here to put the heart trace on you now" Chenle smiles pushing the machine on wheels into the room as he makes his way over to the bed. "Oh no Mr Kim you don't have one of the hospital gowns on and this needs to stay on you for awhile" Chenle panics looking around. "I'll go change into it now, excuse me for a second" Jongin whispers while climbing off the bed and slowly walking to the private bathroom to get changed.

"OK so Chenle you have lost the patient it seems" Dr Kim laughs walking into Jongin's room to a very panicked looking Chenle. "No no boss he is just changing into the hospital gown" Chenle can feel sweat forming across his brow knowing Dr Kim is so much more bossy then Dr Byun.

"I am here" Jongin appears from the bathroom in the gown looking so lost and upset as he climbs back onto the bed. "What do I need to do?" Jongin asks as Chenle gets all the sticky plasters ready to place on Kai's chest. "Just lay back and I shall put these stickers on you like before and then I will attach the wires to them then you rest and relax for a bit" Chenle smiles moving closer until panic sets in again.

"What's wrong Chenle?" Dr Kim asks, smirking knowing full well what is wrong but giving Chenle a chance to explain. "Oh the hospital gown is now in the way sir because it closes at the back" Jongin can see the panic in Chenle face and decides he doesn't want to get him into trouble and lose another doctor so he helps him. "I got it," Jongin says, sitting up in the bed and pulling down the gown on his chest a little, making Chenle breathe a sigh of relief.

Placing all the stickers and wires onto Jongin's chest, Chenle starts the machine and takes note on the chart of what time the test was started at. "All done, we will be back soon" Chenle smiles as Kai lays back making sure not to pull free any of the wires. "Mr Kim I will be your Doctor for the rest of the time you are. I will see you soon get some rest" Minseok smiles leaving the room as Jongin feels awful that he upset Baekhyun so much that he got removed as his doctor.

Why did I have to be an he saved my life, he was right. Jongin lays back looking up at the ceiling as a tear escapes his eye making him burst out crying realising he could have died this time if it had been a heart attack. He has never been this angry before towards his friends either. He lays there and begins to wallow in self pity knowing he has a lot of apologising to do.

"Sorry Mr Kim I just ...." Chenle sees Jongin upset and rushes closer to him. "Mr Kim are you ok?" he whispers softly, not trying to upset the patient more. "No Chenle I have really ed up , please excuse my language. You seem to get along well with Baekhyun, can I ask a favour?" Kai moves gently in the bed, being so careful not to pull the wires. "Of course Mr Kim what is it?" Chenle looks at the door making sure nobody is coming in before turning back to look at Jongin. "I seem to have upset Baekhyun that he is no longer my doctor so I was wondering could you maybe let me know tomorrow when he arrives here to work I really need to apologise to him" Jongin can't help but think how Baekhyun and his friends are feeling right now after what he said to them. "I really don't want to be involved with any drama Mr Kim but judging by the look in your eye I can let you know when Baekhyun arrives if you have all the tests your suppose to have without causing any trouble" Chenle smirks as Jongin just laughs, "Ok deal, now doctor if you don't mind I need to rest" Jongin smiles as Chenle leaves the room carrying the chart he forgot the first time.

across town

"Well, that is the last time I get involved with a patient who is a stuck up CEO" Baekhyun moans drinking the second cup of coffee that Sehun is nearly pouring down his throat trying to sober his friend up. "Baek please drink your coffee you are due back to work in the morning please drink it" Sehun holds up the cup trying so hard but Baekhyun is not in the mood to drink anymore. "I saved his damn life and this is how he treats me .... eh I don't think so. He hates needles so I hope they poke him with the biggest one they have when taking his blood and let him cry like a baby then" Baekhyun falls back into the chair pouting as Sehun just shakes his head not knowing what to do.

buzz buzz

"If that is the stuck up CEO tell him to take a long walk off a short pier" he huffs looking at his phone trying to open it as Sehun takes it from his hands and opens the screen seeing it's a message from the Teacher. " Who is it?" Baekhyun sits up trying to grab his phone back as Sehun hides the screen "It's no one just an email for those fake lottery tickets" he lies knowing if he tells him it's the teacher he will end up going off with him and regretting the night tomorrow.

"Sehun give me the phone" Baekhyun leans over his friend trying to take it but fails. He stands up from the sofa pretending he needs the bathroom and jumps on Sehun tickling him trying to retrieve his phone. "Yes' I got it" he yells in victory while Sehun rubs the part of his chest Baekhyun just squeezed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter