Getting To Know Him

Uncertainty

 

Ever since that faithful day, Yesung refuse to come to work. Knowing his siblings could be there, Yesung keep himself locked inside his own apartment and only visit the cafe once it was about to close.

"Oh he's coming!" whisper Eunhyuk as they hide behind the counter. 

Yesung walks in with a frown. It's still early for the workers to went home and yet the cafe look so empty to him.

He strode over pass the counter and squeals when a pair of big hand pulls him into a back hug.

"Yah!!! Let me go!!!" shout Yesung as he squirms in panic.

"Baby, It's just me."

A voice he know too well after their little interactions had him calmed right away. 

'Wait... Why did i felt relieve? ' thought Yesung with a blush.

"Guixian, let me go now..."

Guixian(Kyuhyun) let him go with a chuckle. Soon a few laughter roar up from behind the counter. Revealing Kangin and Eunhyuk who laughing at Yesung frantic yell.

"Yah! What are you guys doing! I thought you guys already went home!" shout Yesung while fanning his own face from the maddening blush.

"Well, Mr.Guixian here been eager to meet you yesterday and I'm sure you gonna runaway if we told you that. Now go sort out the plan for your date." said Kangin with a smirk.

"Date?" Yesung titled his head in confusion. 

"Aigoo, why are you being forgetful? You told me you'll text me the place and time but I've been waiting for days." said Guixian with a pout.

"Ah! I forgot. Ummm... Can we talk about it later?" Yesung try to avoid the glare. He know the alpha won't accept it but he was having too much thing in his hand and had no time to think about a date.

He heard the taller sigh and rest his head on the smaller's shoulder. Earning an immediate blush on Yesung's face as he took in the masculine scented cologne wore by the younger.

"Is this about your siblings? Sorry, Eunhyuk told me just now." whisper Guixian softly.

Yesung eyes soften from the soft voice. He never know the mess could worried his so-called alpha.

"Sorry. And i don't think it's the right time to go on a d-date. I-i'm glad you understand it." said Yesung while patting the taller's back.

Guixian pulls back and stare into the smaller's eyes.

"You know what. How about we just have a talk for now. I'm sure you need it a nd i would love to get to know more about you." said Guixian as he grip the small shoulder with a serious face.

"What? No. It's okay. I'm --" he had no time to retorr back as Guixian begin to pull him out.

"Yah! Where do you think you gonna--"

Again, he was cut off when Guixian take his car key and throw it to Eunhyuk.

"Take his car, I'll send him back later" said Guixian.

"Roger that! And don't eat him too early!" shout Eunhyuk as he wave his hand at the frowning Yesung. 

.
.
.

The drive quite calming but for some reason, Yesung keep fidgeting in his seat. How couldn’t he? He had though the alpha was the one to drive but it was the beta and he was to sit at the back with the alpha who keep staring at him dangerously.

“Guixian ssi… could you stop staring at me…” said Yesung nervously.

“Drop the ssi, I thought we’ve been through it.” said Guixian with a smile.

“okay then. But stop staring at me--

“You’re beautiful.” said Guixian, cutting off the older’s words.

“S-stop saying that! I’m a man!”

“But you are. Anyway. Can I know what’s your favorite food?” said Guixian.

“Favorite food? For what?” Yesung tilted his head side way.

“Of course to get to know you more.”

Yesung took a moment to think about it. He didn’t thought about the alpha being serious in getting to know him. Looking back at their past interaction, it was all about him being a stubborn person rejecting a you alpha over and over again.

“Ah that… I don’t really have favorite. But I like coffee.” said Yesung.

“Really? Do you mind if we go to a toppoki stall?” said Kyuhyun with a bright eyes.

“Eh?”

.

Here they are, sitting at the side of the road where a late night toppokki stall were opened. After sending back the beta, Guixian had drove Yesung towards one of the famous late night junk food street.

Yesung watch as Guixian eating the food messily. Chuckling as the red sauce had made their way to the younger’s cheeks.

“You’re a mess!” said Yesung as he wipe off the red sauce with his handkerchief.

Guixian only laugh at it as he let the older wipe it off. He then sneakily poke his sauced finger on the older’s puffy cheeks and laugh maniacally.

“Aish! You naughty brat!” said Yesung with a pout. He didn’t had the time to wipe it off when Guixian pulls him and the sauce by himself.

“Yah!”

“Baby, don’t shout. You’ll attracting others attention!” whisper Guxian loudly with a smirk.

Yeusng could only pout with a blushing face. They continue to eat and chatting with each other. It’s pique Yesung’s attention when the younger manage to guess all his favorite things like his favorite color and his small little gesture. As if they had been living under the same roof.

“How did you know I like sunflower the other day? People used to give me roses and other beautiful flower.”

“Just a hunch--- wait. People give you flowers all the time?” said Guixian with a frown.

“Ah. I mean used to. There’s few people who know me and kinda… hoping to be mated with me. They keep chasing after me but after awhile, they found their own mate and forget about me.”

Guixian study the older’s face. Unreadable. He had thought the feelings of being left behind for others would make him upset but the older were still smiling as for now.

“Was it that’s the reason you keep asking me to wait for any mate? You think I’m just like the others?”

Yesung ears perk up. Looking up, he found the younger’s face looking rather sympathetic towards him.

“No. I never thought about that before. It’s just… others never admit for being my mate like you before. They were so clear on trying to get with me just to waste their youth time. The…the reason why I keep pushing you away was because… I don’t think my mate are dead…”

“What? Why did you say such thing?” said Guixian, of course with the fake frown. He’s indeed still alive and kicking but he need to know more about the older’s thought.

“Can we talk somewhere else?”

“Sure. Let’s take a walk.”

.

They walk side by side near the Han river. Feeling the breezes greeting their faces on the cold night.

“Cold?” said Guixian.

“Nah. I’m okay. So, will you listen to my past?” said Yesung with cute smile on his face, throbbing the taller heart more with his now pale face and red nose.

“Your past?”

“Yes. About my past mate. I rarely told anyone except those two at my shop and our closes friends. It’s quite embarrassing and weird.”

“Oh! Am I a special one too?” teased Guixian, earning a small punch on his forearm.

“Because you keep saying that you are my mate so I want you to understand why I never trust you.”

“Tssk, fine. Let’s take a sit there.”

Guixian drag the older to the nearest bench. Taking of his coat and wear it onto Yesung’s small figure, completely burying the smaller into his big coat.

“T--thanks…” said Yesung with a blush.

Guixian only nod and gesturing the smaller to keep going with his story.

“If I told you these, promise me you won’t laugh.” said Yesung as he glare at the taller. “Promise me!” Yesung pouts when the taller were smirking at him.

“Fine. I promise. Now tell me, you made me anxious.”

“Okay. I was an Alpha…”

“Pfft”

“Yah! You promise me!”

Guixian laugh. He know it was the truth but the way the smaller putting out his statement had him cracked. He muttering his apology in the midst of wiping his tears off.

“You promise me… do you even believe in me?” said Yesung, sulking as he glare at the taller in not so menacing way in Guixian’s eyes.

“Fine. I do. But you look cute while talking about being an alpha. I don’t know how you can prove it but if it’s your words---

“Because I rejected my mate.” said Yesung with an empty stare.

The older’s word succeed in silencing the alpha. It has been his wishes to know the reason why his mate had rejected him once. And it was one of his wishes too, to know why the bond were still there.

“W--why did you do it? Aren’t mate were the most important to us? Let alone if you were saying that you’re an alpha before, you need your mate to become the Alpha of your pack. Wait. Are you even in a pack now?” said Guixian, letting out all his curiosity at once.

“Because… because I’m stupid. I had a pack before… but after the rejection… my dad, the alpha banish me because of it. I.. I runaway because he tried to send me to my auntie who live in another city. I hate it…”

Guixian can feel the shaking in the smaller’s body. They were too close to each other to even ignore the little sniffling and shudder in the older’s smaller figure. 

He didn’t know what to do. He had never thought the last alpha could do such thing to his own son. He had left the pack with the thought of Yesung, his Jongwoon would live his life as the leader of the pack and having his new mate as a Luna. But boy oh boy, he was wrong about it.

“I’m so sorry for asking about it…” whisper Guixian as he hug the latter close to his body.

“No.. it’s okay. It was my own stupidity.”

Both of them become silent for a minutes. Letting the smaller to take his time to breath properly again. After awhile, Guxian readied to ask more question. He need more to know about the rejection.

“Umm… does this mean you… changed to be an omega? How’s that possible?” said Guixian. It wasn’t the question he prepared but it will make the older suspicious about him for not being so surprise about the latter being an omega. Heck, he himself wanted to know how did he change into one strong alpha.

“Karma. That’s all I can say. My mate is the omega in my pack… but it had to be a male one. I mean, I don’t mind if there’s a gay people in my family pack but… for me to be one. It was quite confusing. I don’t know what to do about it… I was so afraid of becoming the alpha with a male Luna. And no one.. I mean no adult were there to teach me about having a male partner. Does my mate can even conceive a heir for us? Was it possible to have with male partner? Well… I do know there’s in gay relationship but as I’m said, no one ever teach me about it before. I was left to be confused by my own. And I did the stupidest thing ever by rejecting that poor young omega…”

By now, the smaller begin to sob once again. Reminiscing the disapoinment in his father’s face, the furious look from his little brother and the sad look on his mate when he had the rejection on that faithful night.

“Hey, it’s okay. Maybe everything had been planned by the Goddess. Everything had their own meaning for such thing to happen.” Guixian caressing the smaller’s back softly. Soothing the sobbing latter as a guilt creeping inside him.

The pack had actually teach about having a male partner but not to the dominant side. It was all teached to their male omega. Yes, the pack had more than one male omega but the other were too scared to admit being one and the rule on being equal to each other had help to hide the fact from the others. It was up to the omega themselves to let other know aside from their Luna who already know every single of them.

Guixian begin to feel more and more sympathy for the alpha who turned omega. Had he been learning all those stuff, he would still be with his family.

“Do you miss your family?” whisper Guixian softly.

Yesung nod meekly. Maybe not all since he had found his sibling and the maknae of them hates him. He miss his mother dearly. The Luna who always had soft spot for him although with him being the alpha. His father who had always been harsh on him to build the masculinity in him weren’t too fond of him being spoiled by his mother.

“I miss my mom…” whisper Yesung as he rest his face on the alpha broad shoulder.

“Why don’t you go home for once?”

“No! I mean… if they found out about me being an omega… I.. I don’t know…” said Yesung frantically.

“Hey, breath! It’s okay. You don’t have to think about it for now. How about you think about me instead?” said Guixian with a small smirk.

“Aish!” Yesung scoff to the alpha. But not one bit he annoyed by the tease. “You. Don’t you feel disgusted by me? You an alpha. You should feel angry when an alpha..once.. like me doing such a thing?”

‘If I had the chance told you about me being the omega that you had rejected without shocking you, I would.’ thought Guixian with a a dead eyes.

“Well. If I can say so, I’m actually glad. I mean, you are now my mate. If you were an alpha, I wouldn’t had the chance of getting such beautiful omega as my mate, aren’t I?”

“Tssk! Sweet talker!” said Yesung with one annoyed face but deep down, he likes it.

“Anyway. You still didn’t told me why you keep pushing me away.” said Guixian.

“Umm… because… I thought about my ex mate. I wonder if he had already live a good life. I can’t just accept someone in my life without knowing how was his life after my rejection… That was just unfair for him. And I couldn’t get back with him right? Two omega wouldn’t get anything from it. All I know was he move out from the pack while i’m pass out for three days straight.”

‘Three days?! that’s quite long. He did were still asleep when I left the pack…’ thought Guixian with a frown.

“Then… should we look for him? If that could make you accept me, I’ll search for him.” said Guixian, thinking hard about the logic in his words.

“No! I mean.. Gosh that would be so embarrassing! He would laugh at me right away!”

‘Already did’ thought Guixian again.

“Fine then. Let’s go home now. You’ll catch cold like this.” said Guixian.

Pulling the latter on his feet, Guixian led the other to the car.

.

After an hour ride, they arrive in front of the omega apartment. Guixian become more relief to know his mate live in the most safest place he had ever know. He went over to other side and open the door for Yesung.

“Thanks. Guixian, you should take back your coat. You are so gonna catch some cold later.” said Yesung as he give the coat back.

“Baby, I’m an alpha. I won’t get sick from a mere cold. You’re the one who gonna catch cold. Look at your nose! It’s so red!” said Guixian as he bop the older’s button nose.

“Aish, don’t do that!” Yesung scrunching his nose from the poke. “I’ll take my leave then.” 

“Wait, baby! You forgot something!” said Guixian.

Yesung turn his heels towards the latter again but only to be pull into a hug. In the midst of feeling stunned by the warmth, Guixian sneakily left a chaste kiss on his forehead.

“Y---yah!”

Shout Yesung as he pull back from the hug. The taller was about to tease the smaller more something had catch his eyes.

‘Eh… what was…’

“Stupid Guixian!” Yesung shrieking as he left the taller froze in his spot.

The stunned taller watch as Yesung greeting the guards and walks into the building without looking back. It took him about few minutes before he snap back into his normal self.

“His eyes… turn red?”

“Woon…?”

 

 

A/N: anyone?  Got any clue for that last part? Of course you guys know. Every one of you babies can guess my story so easily sometimes. It's hurt XD ahaha JK. Anyway, this becomes more and more about yeye the uncertainty little omega.