Trouble For The Omegas

Uncertainty


Kyuhyun's pov

Dejavu. Definitely dejavu. The same situation. The same feelings. But the only different from the other day was i am now strapped on a chair. Literally. 

Right after sending back my beautiful, gorgeous, angel like mate, no exaggeration here, i was attacked...  Slash that i was freaking pounced by one angry omega.

The dude that i still yet to learn his name properly had drag me to Jongwoon's office. Of course with the help of that warrior wolf who seems more intimidating than before. That man even tied me up using a duct tape on the office chair. This is so gonna be sore to take it off.

By now, i was separated from Jongwoon or should i just call him Yesung now? Since Jongwoon's name bring me back to his alpha era. That tall and bulky Jongwoon was gone and now come the pretty Yesung for me.

Okay. Back to my life and death situation. This Eun guy could kill me. Not with his look but with the knife in his hand at this very moment. 

"It's seems like you guys misunderstood me. I--

"Silent! Now tell me where did you bring Yesung hyung last night!?"

"I was about to tell you if you didn't shut me up just now..."

That guy blushing from his own wrath. He nod to me to continue. Are all omega react the same way? Getting embarrassed by their own mistakes and then blushing to themselves?

I wa about to explain when i realize the door was left open wide enough for me to see a small figure facing his back towards this room. His body shaking vigorously as he cupping his own mouth using his hand. Quite faint but that's definitely a shuddered. Is Yesungie crying right now? For me? No. That's not a shudder of crying or anything. That cafe owner are laughing at me!

"Hey! Explain to us!"

I heard the omega shouts but then turn his head towards the same direction as i am right now.

"Yesung hyung! Stop snickering and go back to work!" shouts that man.

"Eoh? Why are you ordering me around, Eunhyuk!" my mate shout back as he peak through the door.

Ah. Now i remember his name. Eunhyuk. Than this bulky guy that chuckling at the two omega bickering must be Kangin then.

"Go now or i throw one of that antique you keep showing off!"

With the threat of throwing away his precious possession, Yesung scattered away and never come back. He should have thou. Saving his mate from this brutal omega.

"Now. Where was i... Oh. Last night, his brother Heechul was the one who took him away when he was about to go home. I happen to meet him half way and offers him ride to his car but then something urgent had us turn back to the road." 

"What kind of urgent is that?" said Eunhyuk with his frown. Sheesh. Could this guy stay calm for one day? 

"My pack was attacked. I had no time to send him back and went to my house pack right away. I'm an Alpha, remember?" 

Both of them nod. Finally. Took you guys so long to stop accusing me from trying to my own mate.

"Well. Next time, maybe you could call us once everything was fine?" said Kangin. He was quite civil in this interrogation. 

"I don't have your number."

"What about Yesung hyung's phone?" said Eunhyuk.

Should i tell them the actual event? Maybe i should. And at least they could help me in facing Yesung's number one problem right now. Woon.

Pov end

.

"Oh you guys done!" said Yesung.

The cafe owner had been waiting for awhile now. Staring at the kitchen's way for his friends and mate? to walk through there.

"Y--yeah. And he had work to do." said Eunhyuk nervously. 

After the news broke out to him and Kangin about the awakened Woon, they had been discussing for a way to deal with it. Sympathizing the older for his wolf to have great hatred toward him.

"Oh. You should go now Guixian." said Yesung but his hand fiddling with something that he had prepared while waiting for them.

"What's that?" said Kyuhyun excitedly as he pointing at Yesung's hand.

Yesung blush. He had prepared a lunch for the taller as a way to calm his nerve down from worrying too much about the alpha. Facing Eunhyuk and Kangin wasn't a great experience for those who tried to get to know with Yesung.

"Yo-your l-l--lunch..." whisper Yesung in stutter.

"Omo! Thank you! You are the best boyfriend i could ever ask!" 

Kyuhyun shrieking as he grab the paper bag and left a chaste kiss on the blushing older's lips. He then quickly scatter out from the shop after succeed in breaking countless heart with his announcement. The girls who had been chasing after the cafe owner could only groan and biting their nails from the declaration. Losing their hope on making Yesung as they own cute boyfriend. 

"Yah!" Yesung shout after finally breaking his own daze but the taller had long gone from his sight.

Eunhyuk laugh and giggling from the scene. 

The giggles from his worker had make him realize how the scene had been watched by their own customers. Yesung blushing more as he apologize to the 'disturbed' customers and run toward his own office to hide from his own embarrassment. 

'Stupid Guixian!'

.
.
.

"That's all for the meeting today. Make sure to be more prepare for the next wave."

The members of the pack nodding. Taking everything the alpha said to them onto a serious note. The wave of the rouge attack had been troubling them ever since they move to another place. Much more closer to human civilization but still secluded deep into the woods for a better territorial space.

Kibum walks out from the meeting room and met with his twin. Ryeowook staring at him. As if the smaller was asking for an answer regarding their meeting.

"It's about the rouge attack. True to our ally's information, they begin to attack us right after attacking our ally." said Kibum.

Ryeowook nodding. He has been receiving information from Kibum given that omega like him were never allowed to join the briefing. 

"That's bad huh. Where was our ally's pack house located?" said Ryeowook.

"West. Right outside that town but their pack had more modernized system for the house pack. And still, their enemies able to attack them. And judging from the alpha information, the enemy had been holding a grudge with them." said Kibum.

"That's weird. Right?" said Ryeowook.

"Yup. Why attack us all of sudden."

Both twin were to deep in their conversation. Ignoring the beta,Henry who only chuckling as he staring at the two not so similar twin. One with a small body and an omega to begin with. And another was bulky enough and holds the most important position in their pack. Although Kibum appeared to be cold on the outside for others, the latter had always save some soft spot for his own twin. Taking care of his fragile twin as if his life was depends on it.

"So you better be careful and not walk out alone next time." said Kibum as he walk away after patting Ryeowook's head softly. 

Henry wave at Ryeowook as the latter went on with tailing right behind the alpha to continue their work.

Ryeowook sighing. He went on to search for their oldest sibling.

He found Heechul was training the new joined members as a precautions. The attack that happen few days ago was quite new to them. They had been using peace threaty as a form of staying out of danger but with moving into a new place,they couldn't help but to face more threat than ever.

"Heenim!" shout Ryeowook as he wave his hand towards Heechul.

The older jogs towards Ryeowook after letting the new recruit to rest for ahwile.

"What's the problem Wook?"

"Hyung. How's it going with you meeting Jongwoon hyung?"

"Oh the other day? Just find. Let's go inside. You would be surprised by what i heard from him."

.

"Ahahahaha! I know it! Oh gosh why Jongwoon hyung act like that!"

Heechul only groan as he glaring at the laughing omega. He's in the other hand was still quite annoyed by Yesung's reason years ago.

"Well. Can't blame him. So. Did you manage to coax him to come back?"

"He didn't want to. He told me he already had a good life now. And when i told him about his mate was searching for him, he being dramatic by saying 'Oh i don't deserve Cho Kyuhyun'. So annoying." said Heechul. 

"That's Jongwoon hyung for you. Let's give him some times then. I'm sure he'll come back one day."

.

After the meeting, Kibum excuse himself to go to the town for some unfinished work. He rode his own car with Henry. Within few minutes on the road, they arrived at Kibum’s family company and begin to strode towards his own office.

Few hours into work, Henry had to remind him about the night time. The two of them then slowly walks back to the car.

“It’s 11 o’clock already?”said Kibum.

“Yup. You should really set an alarm form now on. It’s bad to stay out from the pack house for too long. You’re an alpha.” said Henry

Kibum only sigh. Hating how the other would always reminding him about his rank as the highest and the leader of a pack. Looking out to the window, he recalled how he actually had eavesdropping his siblings conversation.

“Henry. Turn around to the cafe.”

Henry only nod. Knowing how Kibum was being curious about his own hyung. They drive right pass the cafe knowing it was already closed at the time.

“Let’s go home.” said Kibum with a sigh after unable to get the glimpse of his second hyung.

They went by using a different route after the few turn on driving towards the cafe. It was then when they were driving into an empty road, Kibum saw two guy been cornered by a bunch of men. Upon his better inspection, he finally make out the faces of the two victim.

“Jongwoon hyung?!” shouts Kibum from the back seat, surprising the beta who was driving.

“Where?!” shouts Henry the same as he keep looking around.

“There! Stop the car. Those guys dragging them to the alley now!”

Once the car stopped, Kibum and Henry hurried their steps. Praying for nothing worst could happen.

.
.
.

Yesung and Eunhyuk was walking back to their apartment. The older’s car had broke down in the middle of their way home. After letting a mechanic picking up the car, Yesung decided to walk back home rather than calling a taxi given that the distance was safe enough for a walk.

As they were about to reach the apartment, a group of roughed up guys appear right in front of them. Halting them from continue their walk right away.

“Wh--what do you want?” said Eunhyuk nervously.

“Aish… why did you guys keep coming here?!” said Yesung angrily as he knows the group of men.

“You know them hyung?”

“They were the one who keep bothering omegas.” whisper Yesung.

“Yup. That’s us. We’ve been waiting for you, cutiepie.” one of the guy trying to caress Yesung’s cheeks but the smaller hissing and backing away immediately.

“Oh feisty! I like it. You must be great in bed!” said the man.

The four bulky man who appear to be a group of rouge wolves begin to drag the two small omegas away into the alley. Too high in lust on wanting to get into the omega’s hot cavern.

“. I can’t wait.” said another man as he begin to fondle with Yesung’s body.

“Get away from me!” shouts Yesung. Tears begin to form in the corner of his eyes. Feeling too hopeless in fighting one of the man who appeared to be an alpha in rut.

“Oh . He’s hot.” said the man who partner up to tackle down Yesung.

They manage to tear away Yesung’s shirt. Leaving only his cardigan and pants.

“S--stop…. please…” Yesung’s whimper as the two man begin to to roam their hands freely around his body. He then heard the same helpless shouts from Eunhyuk who are now in the same state as him.

“Get of me your !” shouts Eunhyuk. Trying his hard to kick down the to man.

The two man then decided to pin down the aggressive one for easy access. Leaving Eunhyuk laying down on the dirty alley weakly.

“Hel--

They begin to stuff a cloth into Eunhyuk’s mouth. Hating the idea of their high lust broken by stupid shout.

“Oh look at this one! He’s in heat!”

Eunhyuk widening his eyes towards Yesung. And true enough, Yesung’s body begin weaken down from the wave of heat. Whimpering to himself for every touch on his body was a torture. He wants more. He want the man to abuse his sensitive spot but no matter how painful it was to fight the heat, he keep biting back the moan. Not wanting to encourage the two man from getting crazier as the time goes by.

“Hymmpphh!” Eunhyuk shouts was muffled. Although the two man above him was focusing on him, he was more worried about his hyung who for some reason had to be visited by that stupid heats in the wrong time.

“Pl….ea..se… no more..” whimper Yesung.

But how can the two stop when their victim flushing red with a lustrous eyes. As if the smaller was begging for them to him right away.

"You mean more, baby?" whisper the man as he closing in to the smaller's nape.

Being that one of them was an alpha, he becoming more aggressive in attacking Yesung.

“I’m so gonna impregnate you, baby!” shouts the man.

‘Bugh’

The rouge alpha wobbling on his knees before falling unconscious to the ground. Another beating, the four convicts was beaten down as a law enforcement from the wesen(creature) department came and took them away. 

Eunhyuk quickly fixing his own clothes before went running towards Yesung who seems to be held by someone.

“Omo hyung!” Eunhyuk shrieks as he saw Yesung’s was in his pain from the heat. He then took over in laying Yesung’s head on his lap and begin to fix Yesung’s trashed clothes. He look over the two man who had been helping them and gasped. “K…kibum?”

Kibum was staring at them with quite stunned expression. Henry had to cover his mouth from gaping for too long. The latter himself was shocked to know his once alpha was an omega.

“Sh*ts…” muttering Eunhyuk as he took out his phone.

A woman from the law enforcement came towards Yesung to check on the half conscious latter.

“Did he took some suppression before this thing happen?” said the woman as she inspecting Yesung’s hand.

Yesung who seems to be able to focus on the question only shake his head. Giving the green light for the woman to give him the shots.

After finishing the calls, Eunhyuk watch as the woman finish up with some shots that could help to ease the pain quickly other than the suppression.

“Why did you forgot the suppression?” said Eunhyuk softly. He know he can’t get angry to the older at the time like this.

“I.. I thought… I was okay… being with Guixian.. make s the ..heat away…” whisper Yesung softly.

“I don’t understand.”

Eunhyuk look up to the frowning alpha. He sigh for he knows what the younger mean by his question.

“Wait here. I’ll explain later.” said Eunhyuk.

They wait for few more minutes even after the law enforcement had take their statement about the case and leave them by Eunhyuk request. Soon, a car stop right in front of the alley. Revealing two worried werewolf who rushing towards them.

“Omo.. Yesungie..” said the gentle looking one.

“What happen Eunhyuk ah.” said Kangin.

“We got attacked. And Yesung hyung’s heat come at the wrong time. And also. Meet Kibum, hyung’s younger brother.” Eunhyuk point his fingers towards Kibum which earning a frown from gentle looking guy and Kangin.

Eunhyuk then continue. “Leeteuk hyung, can we crash at your house tonight? We have to explain to this two too. Yesung hyung won’t like it if his brother told the other about his condition.”

“Sure. Did you guys drove by yourself?” ask Leeteuk to the two stunned men. Kibum nod. “Then, follow our car. Kangin, take Sungie”

Kangin obey his mate’s words and begin to heave Yesung up. They soon hit the road immediately. Not wanting to wait any longer for Yesung’s own comfort. 

.
.
.

Kangin placed Yesung on the bed. Letting Leeteuk to change the smaller shredded clothing.

“Why people are so desperate nowadays…” Leeteuk muttering as he begin to wipe off the dirt on Yesung’s body.

The smaller had long pass out from the sedative. Helplessly laying on the bed as Leeteuk helping him change.

Eunhyuk sigh as he helps the older. “Yesung hyung too said that he didn’t take any suppression ever since his new mate come. I think the heat soothe down with that alpha company.”

Leeteuk knit his brow up. He never thought heat could work that way.

“Anyway. Now I have to explain this to Kibum. It’s shocking them too much to know his hyung had turn into this helpless omega.”

“Yeah. Go do that. I’ll take care of Sungie.”

 

 

 

A/N:...... I was blushing furiously while writing that attempt part.... So not used to it. I can read any but writing is a no no for me.... Anyway. Cliffhanger!!!!!