Majestic Creature

Uncertainty

Trivia: bold speech belong to shifted wolf. 

 

Yesung woke up with much more well rested body. Stretching as he sit up from his sleeping position. Soon he realized he was no longer inside the car, instead a comfy blanket that he somehow recognized as his.

'My favorite blanket?' thought him.

Looking around, he saw much more familiar stuff of his when he was teenager.

'But this is not my room... Only the stuff are the same. Am i still sleeping? '

"Eomma move all your stuff into her house."

Yesung only nod as he look around. But then he realized once again something was off.

'That voice sounds too real for a dream...'

Looking to to his side, he saw his younger sibling, leaning towards a chair with face scrunched up with somewhat annoying expression. 

"Kibum!?" Yesung shout as he backed away, probably too much to the point he had fall from the bed.

"Aish. Why are you so clumsy!?" Kibum snapped as he went around the bed to help Yesung up.

Soon, footsteps begin to occupy the room. Eunhyuk begin to rush towards Yesung as he shove away Kibum angrily. 

"Yah! Why did you push him off the bed?" Eunhyuk yell, leaving Ms.Kim baffled with the scene. No one ever dare to yell at her grumpy son before, let alone to shove the alpha away.

"I didn't do anything. He fall because of his own stupidity" said Kibum with stoic face.

"Hyuk, it's okay. I trip myself." said Yesung while he got up with the omega's help. 

Eunhyuk ignore the older and keep glaring at the alpha. Leaving Yesung to only sigh and shake his head. But once he took in the crowd's faces, he saw someone he had been missing in the whole rouge life.

"Eomma?"

Mrs.Kim only smile as she opens her arm for her son. But seeing how Yesung was fidgeting in his spot, she quickly went over and engulf the stunned son in her warm hugs.

The other begin to disperse out of rhe room,leaving only the parents to have some times with their long lost child. 

Mrs.Kim drag Yesung to the bed and sit next to him while Mr.Kim standing right next to them.

"How's your sleep? You seem so exhausted." said Mrs.Kim as she ruffling Yesung's hair lovingly. 

"Emmm... I sleep well. I'm sorry that i fell asleep when I supposed to meet you first..."

Seeing how his son timidly apologize to his mother, Mr.Kim could only chuckle. He begin to crouch down right in front of Yesung as he takes in the small hands into his.

"Jongwoon ah. Appa are so sorry... Back then i banish you without listening to your excuses. And thanks to Heechul, we all know why you even do that."

"Heechul hyung told you already?" said Yesung in surprise. 

"Ask your eomma. She forced Heechul just because she can't wait until you wake up. You've been sleeping for 12 hours, son."

Yesung turn towards his mother who only pout while her little feet sneakily kick her husband for exposing her.

Looking back to his father, Yesung could only smile as he had actually prepared for the worst.

"Appa... I'm sorry. If i didn't do that stupid thing, i might still being the Alpha that you always want me to be...."

"What are you talking about. You still the son that i want you to be. We had thought the power of an alpha getting into your head to the point you dare to reject your mate." said his father with brows quirking up.

"Umm... But Kibum had to take over my place... He must be so mad at me..."

Through the cracks of the door, Yesung could see Eunhyuk encouraging him to speak the truth. Gesturing his support with the gummy smile of his.

"Appa... Eomma... I have something to tell you."

Mr.Kim could only wait in curiosity as he keeo watching his son riddles with his confession. But things a bit different with Mrs.Kim. The old woman only smiles as she encourage Yesung to keep on with his confession. 

"It's okay. Just tell us. We won't get mad." said Mrs.Kim. Thou she already knew what could possibly be with her son confession. 

"Appa, eomma. I'm ---

"Appa! There's an attack at the main house pack!" shout Ryeowook who came running into the room.

"What?! Where's Kibum?!"

"He's already on his way. He told me to lead you guys to the bunker. There's more rouge than before." said Ryeowok as he pull his mother's hand.

Yesung only follow sheepishly right from behind. As soon as he reached the living room, Eunhyuk already dragging him away as Leeteuk and Kangin begin to join the pack members to fence off the rouge wolves from entering any houses.

Mr.Kim lock the bunker wheres his wife, the kids and the females members. He went around to join the others but as soon as he arrived there, he saw Yesung were dragged by Eunhyuk toward the main house. He quickly went there towards his son.

"Jongwoon, won't you join them?" said Mr.Kim with a frown.

Eunhyuk could only exchange his look with Yesung. The older was too lost to even explain to his father in the middle of the mess.

Eunhyuk begun to take a stand for Yesung as he move slightly to cover the older.

"Kim Ahjussi... Hyung is.. He---

"Jongwoon Hyung!" 

The three of them turn around to see Kibum was shouting towards them as he pointing to Yesung's direction.

More rouge coming from the forest as they tried to sneak an attack towards the family members. Fortunate enough, Kangin manage to pin down the attacker and begin to attack the many rouge coming from the same direction. 

"Hyuk, take Yesung and run now!" Kangin snap as he throw away the rouge at their own ally. 

"Yes!" 

Mr.Kim could only gaping as he too had to fight alongside Kangin being that he was still an alpha wolf.

"Kangin ssi. Why did you ask Eunhyuk ssi to take my son away? He can fight well" said Mr.Kim.

Kangin groan. He didn't want to be the one who telling the retired alpha about his son conditions. 

.

As Eunhyuk was running with Yesung towards the house, more had come right from the side of the house. Cornering them from getting into the house.

"Aish! They caught up on us!" said Eunhyuk as he clinging onto Yesung's arm helplessly. "Hyung what are we gonna do... My wolf are not that strong"

'Am not!' replied Jaehyuk, Eunhyuk's wolf.

Eunhyuk only shrug the latter and keep muttering his pray as he clinging more closer to Yesung when the rouge begin to closing in towards them.

"Hyung? What should we do... Hyung, are you okay?" said Eunhyuk when the said Hyung never once reply to any of his plead.

It was then Eunhyuk realize, his hyung's had been glowing red all the time. Glaring at all the rouge who dare to come towards them. Growling as one of the wol trying to sneak an attack. With one swift of his leg, Yesung succeed in throwing the wolf down to the ground.

"Don't come near me if you wish for your death to be soon, mutt."

The omega who had been backing away from Yesung begin to cringe from the tone of authority. Yesung turning his focus back to Eunhyuk and begin to pull Eunhyuk near him once again.

"Stay close. I can't shift in this state or you'll be attack."

"Woon?" said Eunhyuk confusedly.

"Yes and now shut up. I can't concentrate. This body are too small for me to shift!" Woon snap, grunting madly as he had to fight more rouge despite Yesung body was still sluggish from the exhaustion. 

As Woon was too busy fighting, someone approach him and Eunhyuk. Pulling away the helpless omega.

"Eunhyuk!?" shout Woon frantically as he saw Eunhyuk had been dragged away.

"Calm down, Woon. My beta are the one who took him away from the fight"

Woon turn his head hastily and saw his mate standing there proudly. 

"Guixian!" Woon shrieking as he launch himself onto Guixian. "When did you arrive? Are your meeting done already?!" 

Guixian chuckles as he heave his mate up and carried him around. 

"Yeah. How do you know i had meeting? I thought you'll never read Jongwoon's mind" said Guxian with a teasing smirk.

Woon pout as he throw his look somewhere else.

"Well... I learn to fuse our mind again... I don't want you to get mad again."

"Wait. How long had you came out? Won't that exhausting your body?"

"Well, Jongwoon too exhausted and i gathered much needed energy while he's sleeping today."

Guxian nod as he let down Woon once they were quite far from the fight.

"Guixian! Kiss me!"

"Eh? Why?"

Woon gasp as he pulled away from the hug.

"You're my mate! Why did you ask me that! I want a kiss!!!"

Guixian chuckles as he watch his little mate stomping around in tantrum. Leaning down,he left a chaste kiss that had Woon bright red.

"Hehe. Guixian kiss me~ now i have the courage to shift!"

"What!? No!"

As soon as Guixian trying to stop him, Woon shift into his real shape. Big and proudly stand as tall as Guxian height. Leaving Guxian to awe in amazement at the beautiful wolf shape that had him head over heel years ago. 

Woon with his white fur had stunned some of the wolves there. Gaping with widen eyes as the majestic creature went into rampage for his old pack to be attacked. 

"Defend that white wolf!" shout Kibum who still in his human form from fighting the unshifted rouges.

He was busying with fencing of the ruge from entering their territory when he saw the wolf he know too well. But something inside him stir. Was it really his hyung? Why the white wolf was radiating an alpha scents everywhere while his hyung was masked by the omega scents.

Shrugging it off, Kibum begin to shift and fight alongside with Woon.

.

Guixian charge forward in his wolf form. It was after an alert that set by Yesung's pack, Kyuhyun came rather quickly along with two members and his beta, Donghae. He shifted into Guixian as soon as he realized Woon was out.

Right after he done with his side, he went over to help Woon. Fighting his way there, he met Yesung's father who was fighting a rouge. He frantically make his way there as he saw a rouge trying to attack his soon to be father-in-law. 

"Arabeoji!" shout Guixian while plunged his fangs into the rouge's neck,saving Mr.Kim in process.

"Did you just call me arabeoji? Who are you?" 

Kyuhyun who was still conscious of the whole ordeal cursing his stupid wolf for the slip off.

"Oh i didn't say anything.  You might had mistaken. I'm your ally from the north. We become ally as soon as you guys move here, remember?" 

Mr.Kim seems to be thinking for awhile until he remembered something Kibum had mentioned to him.

"Ah Guixian! I remember now. Welcome to our pack. This might be your first time here and it's already a nightmare. We'll talk more later." said Mr.Kim.

.
.
.

"Alpha Kibum, we manage to catch few of them." said one of the pack members. 

"Good. Send them to the prison. Me and our ally will be there soon." said Kibum as he makes way to Guixian.

He saw the taller were facing somewhere and there he saw the white wolf waking towards Quixian slowly. Too slow for his liking. He went to Guixian side when he heard the taller call out to his brother's wolf.

"Guixian ssi. What's happen?" 

Guixian turn around so fast. He unable to detect the other presence because of his full concentration on his mate. He quickly shift back to his human just to let Kyuhyun handle it.

"Oh Kibum ssi. Aha..ahaha. Nothing." said Kyuhyun nervously.

"Guixian!"

'Oh no' thought Kyuhyun as he brace the jumping smaller.

"Yah Jongwoon! Wear your clothes!" said Heechul as he run towards the now Woon.

"Oh... Heechul hyung?"

"Yeah?" said Heechul, hiding the shock he had as he saw his little brother shifted into an alpha wolf. 

Woon only obey his brother's order and wear the clothes. As soon as he finish with it, he continue launching himself onto Kyuhyun. 

"Guixian! Oh! Wait you're Kyuhyun! Kyu!" Woon shrieking as he keeo clinging onto the taller.

Kyuhyun could feel it. His soul flying out from his body. His smile froze on his face as Woon keep on clinging onto him.

"Woon... What are you talking about? That's not your mate. That's our ally." said Heechul as he try to pry off his brother away from the stunned alpha.

Kibum begin to doubt the taller as he too trying to separate the clingy Woon from his subordinate. 

"No! I want to be with Kyuhyun!" 

Woon squirming and yelling as his two brothers holding onto his hands.

"Let me be with my mate!" Woon snapped. Glaring at the two brothers as he holding onto Kyuhyun tighter.

"Woon! Open your eyes! Jongwoon rejected your mate! That's an alpha! Your mate is an omega!" shout Heechul, feeling headache from his brother's stubborn wolf. 

"This is my--  uhuk..."

All eyes begin to snap towards Woon. The half shouting soon turn into a dreaded silent. They begin to frown as blood begin to splutter out from Woon's mouth. 

Woon staring at his bloodied hand from when he tried to stop the coughing. His leg begin to give up on him, threatening to send his body to the ground, faceplank.

"Baby?!" shout Kyuhyun.

The alpha manage to catch the limping smaller as blood keep river out from Woon's mouth. 

Kyuhyun laid the smaller on the ground, using his legs as a pillow. He keep calling out towards the coughing mate.

Slowly, the smaller's eyes begin to shift back into the dark hazel. Eyes fluttering as the now Yesung trying to grasp the situation from his black out.

"Gui..xian?" whisper Yesung softly.

His throat burning. Metallic taste conquering his taste bud as he keep coughing out more. Choking on his words as he keep reaching out to Kyuhyun with his weakened arms.

"Urgh... Hurts..." Yesung whimpering as he scooting closer towards Kyuhyun.

"Baby! Please! Yah! Don't just look!  call a doctor!" shouts Kyuhyun to anyone who's on the scene. 

It took them few seconds to get the pack doctor and haul the smaller into their infirmary. Mr.Kim was too shocked by the short drama that happened to his son. Everything was too vague for him and the others. But seeing his son been carried like a lifeless doll, he had no other way but to follow the doctor around. Worried for what had happen to his son.

Kyuhyun tailing right behind the doctor. Chanting prayer and thought for what could possibly be wrong with his mate.

"Baby, please be okay..."

 

 

 

A/N: uh-oh. A dying main character?!!!!!  Can you guess what happened?  Don't forget to upvote you stingy!!!!