Tea Had Been Spill

Uncertainty

A/N: sorry for the delay. Works got out of the hand lol. I apologize for the late. Here's a bit short chapter.

 

 

 

"One-two-three-"

"Clear!"

"More blood transfusion! Call the alpha!"

.

It's been hours ever since Yesung had collapsed with no sign of bruises and yet blood gushing out from his little mouth.

His family had been waiting outside the ER for awhile now. No sign of a doctor could help them fill in on what had happened to their belived one.

"Hyung, why Jongwoon hyung collapsed? Everyone said that no one could hurt him. Hyung..." said Ryeowook, pleading for his beta hyung to explain the bizarre incident. 

"Sorry Ryeong. Hyung too was confused. He was just fine at the fight." mutter Heechul with lost expression. 

A few footsteps can be hears reaching towards them hastily. Once the newcomers join them, all eyes had set on one ot the two alphas.

"Cho Kyuhyun. Explain yourself." said Mr.Kim with stern face.

The old man look much more exhausted than the other. With things that happen to his son, the man had been praying nonstop for the surgery to be successful. 

Kyuhyun on the other hand was caught in guilty feelings. Too many things happen at once. He tried to speak some of it but he was left with quite confusing thought on telling the others.

"Appa. Don't blame him. We are all to be blame here. Let him rest for awhile." said Kibum.

Seeing his usually stoic son been gentle about it had him sighing. Knowing Kibum know how to handle it. He went back to his wife at the waiting chair.

Of course Kibum would help Kyuhyun. It took them the whole road trip to thw hospital for Kyuhyun to spill everything towards him.

"Thanks Kibum." mutter Kyuhyun as he pat the man's back.

He glance at each one of the family members. Tired. Worn out. Exhausted. They had been fighting for the pack and now was left to wait more for his mate to be safe inside the surgery room.

"Are you really Cho Kyuhyun?" 

Kyuhyun turn over to the sad looking Luna. The old lady had quite puffy eyes. Possibly from the crying when she heard abour her son's collapsed. 

"Yes. I'm sorry for hiding my identity." 

"But how... Our Cho Kyuhyun born as an omega. You... An alpha.."

"I'm sorry Luna. But I'm sure you already know about Jongwoon too. About how it happen, us ourselves didn't know how. It happens 3 days after the rejection. And i think, the same thing happened to Jongwoon."

"What does he said about you being an alpha?" said the Luna again. 

"He... He didn't know i was his mate. He didn't recognize me" said Kyuhyun sadly.

The people there could only gasp as they staring widely at the sad Alpha.

"How? I mean, won't his wolf could tell it was you?" said Heechul.

"Because he believe his wolf had died from the rejection. Woon had stop interacting with him the day he woke up from the rejection. Woon despise him the most and act dead to his world thus leading him to believe he was wolfless." said Kyuhyun.

"Woon hate him? How come... Jongwoon unable to feel his presence?" said Mrs.Kim.

Kyuhyun nod sheepishly. He know it could be quite surprising to them knowing how Woon had act towards his own human. 

"I had always know Woon was a bit different than other. He was stubborn and act childishly whenever he want. But to the point to ignore his own human... I'm so gonna grill that brat later!" said Mr.Kim with anger.

"Jongwoon did told me once before. He never interact much with Woon. Whenever he tried to speak with Woon, Woon will only reply it shortly or only with a hum. I don't know their relationship could be this bad" said Heechul. 

'Pip'

The door to the surgery room opens up. A witch looking old lady and a doctor walk out to meet with the family. 

"How was my baby doc!?" said Mrs.Kim while grabbing the collar of the doctor's shirt. The Luna eyes glowing red as she keep shaking the doctor again and again.

"Yeobo! Calm down or you'll kill the poor doctor!" said Mr.Kim as he pulls away his persistent wife.

"Ah sorry..."

"It's okay. We should move to my room. We will tell you everything."

.

"The what!?"

"Chullie, calm down." said the mother as he pulls back her son from attacking the doctor. 

"I'm sorry. But could you repeat that again?" said Heechul. 

"Sir Jongwoon suffered from massive internal bleeding from the shift. We believe it happens when he who had an omega body and then shifted into much larger size wolf. It's unbalanced. And it's seems like the wolf knows it too. The wound keep healing by itself as Madame Moore help the healing process. Due to the blood loss, we almost lost him countless of time. Even his wolf healing weren't much of a help. It's only thanks to Sir Ryeowook on donating the blood that we able to send Sir Jongwoon under the extra supervision once he was stable enough to do so."

"Ryeong?! Since when!?" said Heechul as he glance at his little brother. The smaller was indeed a bit pale from the donation. 

"Since you guys won't stop bickering just now." said Ryeowook with a smirk.

"Now. About the omega body. Care to explain?" said Mr.Kim with a frown.

Everyone that knows about it begin to shudder from it. All words stuck on the throat, feeling too frightened up to even explain about it.

"Er..S..sir Jongwoon for some reason... Had become an omega. It's seems like it has been for years too. We found a record from the council that he had been attending on his annual check up for his heat starting from 6 years ago at the town hospital." 

Mrs.Kim quickly hugs her husband when the said man looking all darken up and mad.

"Honey, please calm down. It's the Goddess punishment for him. I don't know much about it but i found out about it when he first came. He managed to hide the scent from others but not me. Not his mother. Please don't be mad at him. I'm sure he himself was regretting every choices he made."

Hearing his beloved wife words calming him right away. She was right. He had no right to even put his hand around it. He turn back towards the doctor with much more calmed expression. 

"I'm sorry. You must be tired now after the surgery. Can we meet him now?" said Mr.Kim gently. 

The doctor and the witch lady, Madame Moore smiles warmly for the alpha. They hsd thought it could be worst when they found out about their once soon to be alpha had change into a weak omega.

"Sure. Only few peoples per round. He need more rest."

Soon the crowd disperse to Yesung's room. The first that going into the room was the parent and Heechul.

Looking around, they found their beloved laid helplessly on the bed. Not a move from the patient that could tell whether or not he was still alive. But the beeping help it's all.

"Oh my baby... I didn't know you suffered this much..." 

The Luna sniffling from the sleeping one draped all over by machine attached to his limbs and body.

"What with this machine?  I thought the doctor said he stabilize already."  said Heechul with a frown.

"That's to keep track on every of his wound. Every single of his body was torn from the inside." 

The three of them turn around and found Madame Moore standing right behind them.

"Ah Madame. Thank you for helping us." Mrs.Kim bow politely towarda the old lady.

"Don't mind it. It's my job to ensure one life to keep moving. Furthermore, your son had quite interesting cases."

"Interesting? How so?" said Heechul curiously. 

"His wolf still rejecting him. Leading him in this state right now. If he were to help, your son won't be laying there weak. He has great power in healing and yet that wolf was too deep into his hatred for his own human." said Madame Moore as she strode closer to the bed.

"Is Woon hate him that much?" said Mr.Kim worriedly. 

"Yes. The only thing that could help him is his mate. I believe the man that eavesdropping us now are his mate."

A sudden thud were sounded right after the Madame finish he talk. Heechul walk over to the door and found Kyuhyun smiling sheepishly towards him.

Signing,  Heechul let the younger in with a glare.

"In. We need to talk."

Kyuhyun quickly make his way next to Yesung. With quivering lips, he hold back the tears as he saw his mate looking lifeless and pale.

"Baby..." whisper him softly as he left a chaste kiss on the smaller's forehead. 

"Ehem. We still here." said Heechul, earning a giggles and laughter fits from his parents.

"Sorry. Can't help it."

"Anyway. Madame Moore told us that only you can help Woon accepting Jongwoon back." said Heechul. 

"Really?  How?" said Kyuhyun as he turn towards the old lady.

Madame Moore smiling as she clasp her hand together. With full grinning face, she said 

"Of course with mating!"

"What!?"

"Yah! Don't scream! You'll disturb his rest!" Heechul yell in whisper as he hit the younger once.

The younger only blush as he glance towards the still sleeping mate.

'Mating?' thought Kyuhyun hard. He didn't know how Yesung would react from the sudden instructions. 

"But... Yesung had been rejecting me all this time. And we never know if mating could help right?" said Kyuhyun.

"Yesung?" said the two parents confusedly.

"That's Jongwoon's name while he's on the run." Heechul explain to the couple. 

"Oh it will. While i was helping the doctor, i catch a glimpse a few of Jongwoon or Yesung i must say, his memories. Every time you guys getting close with each other or even a simple touch, you help him to sooth his heat and fatigue. It seems like the Goddess are getting desperate to bring you guys back together again."

"I heard that from Eunhyuk. He told everything yesterday even the heat incident. It must be true then." said Heechul.

"Huh... But... How? I know Woon would want to mate with me but Yesung. I'm worried about him. He didn't even know I'm his old mate. What if he'll react differently than we thought?" said Kyuhyun.

Both retired Alpha and Luna exchange their looks. Never in their living years to had such a problem facing their familys. All had start with one single innocent mistake.

"We have to wait. For now, we'll focus on Jongwoon's recovery. Then we move on to getting him know, You, Guixian are his Cho Kyuhyun." said Heechul.

The others only nod in silent. Nothing can be done with their main topic laying around unconscious at the moment. 

.
.
.

At another place

Click-

Click-

"Are you done now?"

Click--tap

The user closing his laptop right away. Glaring ice cold into the eyes of the owner of the questions. 

"Did you even help? You give us some damn false information!" shout the man.

"Calm down Min. I did give you the right information. But it's lacking. Who would have know that pack had a strong wolf on their side."

"D, that's your job. I told you countless time to search for their weakness.  Not freaking giving me damn excuses!"

"Sorry Min. I'll do better next time."

"You should! If what you told me about Cho Kyuhyun's mate working att he town was right, you need to bring him to me. I'll destroy that omega in front of that ignorant alpha! Rejecting me are the same as dying!" the man laugh with eyes glaring at the his man. Showing nothing but wicked revenge.

The door the room open up once again. Revealing a tall man clad with suit walking towards the laughing man.

"Still the same huh, Min hyung. Still being delusional."

"Ah Siwon ah. You here. I have a job for you." 

"Job?"

"Oh wait. Not job. More like a prey or a toy you could say. I want you to break an omega till he can't recognized his own mate" 

"You mean them. I'm not doing that." said Siwon with a grin.

"For free" continue him again.

The man smirks grown more as he gesture the man who had been standing next to him.

"That's your money. Be sure to record it like usual and send it to me. It will be the greatest pleasure to watch 'his' beloved mate broken by someone else!"

"Still the same huh. Whatever. I'll get my own pleasure from it. See you later, Sungmin hyung!"