Uh-Oh

Uncertainty

 

 

The bell chimes in as more and more, the customers strode into the cafe. It was Monday's Sundae wheres Shindong will be serving his most anticipated desserts only at the date of the month. 

The sales had even forced Kangin who never went out to work in the front space to help them. Seeing the handsome bulky man working for the orders were  too dreamy for some of the customer. (Like me. That can be us, Elf but you guys ain't playin.Jk)

Working through the rush hours lead to the 5 exhausted men limping around their boss's office room. Closing the shop early due to them running out of stock to make another sundae.

As they were resting leisurely around the couch and the floor, another bells chiming in.

"Zhoumi ah, you didn't lock the door?" said Kangin.

"Ah, i forgot. I'll go check it. Might be a customer." 

With that, the taller went out to the front door to find 2 man with different height looking around the cafe.

"I'm sorry but actually we actually closed for tonight." said Zhoumi politely. 

He thought the customers would leave after as soon as possible but one of the customer begin to pout and sulking to his companion about wanting to have the infamous Sundaes from their cafe.

"But they already close. We could come again tomorrow" said the man, trying his hard to calm the sulking one.

"Hyung! It's once a month!  I told you already we need to come here as soon as possible but why did you have to go out with your boyfriend this morning?!" 

"Yah! Why can't you just go by yourself this morning!!!" 

And by now, they were having dispute in front of a confused Zhoumi. The possible sibling dispute had attract the others except Yesung and Eunhyuk attention who begin to fills the space behind the counter. Joining Zhoumi who only scratch his head for nor knowing what else he can do to stop the two scary looking men.

"Dear customers, please stop fighting inside this shop. Mind telling us what's the deal?" said Kangin.

The tallest of the two only boy apologetic towards the workers.

"I'm sorry. My little brother here really wanted to try your guys special sundae but it seems like we kinda late."

"Oh. We actually closing early because we ran our of that rainbow gelato. We only had normal vanilla flavours. If you didn't mind, i would serve you that." said Shindong. He had taken a pity for the pouting smaller and remembered the left over from their stock from before. 

"Really!!!  I want it!" said the smaller with a sparkling eyes.

With that, the other begin to work on their order while Kangin went to the office to tell the owner about their last customers. 

.

"Oh, they so persistent or this is just another pity case Shindong had again?" said Yesung with a chuckles.

"That guy are too nice." said Eunhyuk with a sigh. 

"Oh, and Hyuk. The other one asked for a red velvet cake. You should help since Zhoumi's working on their drinks." said Kangin. 

"Roger that"

.
.
.

Feeling lonely inside his office, Yeusng strode towards the front desk and watch the other begin to clean up the cafe. 

"Did you finish with their order already?" he ask Eunhyuk who stopping his sweeping midway. 

"Yup. They're upstairs now. Oh, hyung. Kangin hyung said those two are werewolves too. Because one of them smelt like an omega and the other might be a beta."

"Really? Well... What can i do with this information?" said Yesung mockingly. 

"Aish hyung. I'm just saying. Are you on a period ---

Lucky for him, his reflexes were faster than that smalls hand swinging back and forth in anger.

Not wanting to fight any longer, Yesung went to the counter and begin to sort all the account for their sales. 

Another bells chime in, earning a sigh from Yesung. They were supposed to close the shop half an hour ago but tonight was a bit different. The town people could bw persistent, thought him.

"Sorry, we're close." said Yesung without looking up from his counting. 

"Oh, no. I just came for my siblings" said the person who stopping himself in front of the counter.

Nodding in understanding,  Yesung only point at the stairs leading to that man siblings.

Eunhyuk who saw the older's rudeness begin to walk towards that man and showing him the way politely. The latter then come back with one annoyed face.

"Hyung. That man could be our potential customers in future. Why are you ignoring him"

The older ignore the whining and keep doing his task. Eunhyuk knew well how the older act up whenever it come to the counting sales. ' I don't want to mess the counting, Hyuk!' said the older once.

Few minutes later, the trio siblings came down to pay their respect to them for letting them in at the wee hour.

"Thank you so much for the service! Your ice cream are still the best!" said the smallest of the three, piqued Yesung's interest from the familiar high pitch tenor.

Looking up to the customers, all blood on his face were either gone or rather dried up from all the shock

"Jon..Jongwoon?!"

"You guys...?"

Feeling too surreal to meet his sibling at his own ground, Yesung slowly back away towards Eunhyuk who had  saw the interaction unfolded. 

"Yesung hyung? Are you okay?" said Eunhyuk worriedly.

"No..nothing... Emmm... Hyuk, could you send them to the door?" said Yesung with a stutter, panicking from the fact his siblings was the persistent customers.

"Jongwoon! Wait!" the oldest of the siblings begin to run after Yesung but was fenced by a rather bulky looking man.

"Sorry sir, this is no customer zone. I don't know who you are but could you please leave him alone?"  said Kangin with all his authority and unpleasant looks.

"Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to mention. We are his siblings. The one he left back at the pack when he--

"Kim Kibum, shut up! I'm sorry, but please let me meet my brother.  I've been looking for him since forever!" 

He watch as his brother walk into the kitchen weakly and not once looking back at him.

"Heechul hyung... Is that really Jongwoon hyung?" said the smallest of them with a tears in his eyes.

The said Hyung nod and staring at the kitchen door with the hope of his brother come back to them.

"Tssk. He didn't even want to see you, Ryeowook. I'll wait at the car." said Kibum who then left the premise with irritating face.

Eunhyuk was torn in going after Yesung and meeting the siblings. He grab Zhoumi's hand and ushered the taller to watch over Yesung while he went towards Heechul.

"Hey. Umm... I'm sorry but can you give Yesung hyung some times? He still contemplated in meeting you guys right now." said Eunhyuk.

"But why?! I'm his hyung! You don't know how crazy i am when i heard that no one can't traced him years ago! Please let me see him again..."

Eunhyuk and Kangin exchange their look, pitying the man for they already knew the story behind Yesung's runaway. 

"Why you guys call him Yesung? My hyung is Jongwoon." said the smallest one,hiding behind Heechul because of the intimidating aura came from Kangin's warrior wolf.

"Ryeowook.  This is not the time to question that kind of thing." said Heechul. He began to feel irritated by the over-protectiveness coming from the two men.

"Guys, please let me talk to him. Just this once. I want to know something from him. Please..."

Watching the man pleading to them only making them feels morw guilty to stop the reunion right away. And it didn't help when Shindong chirped in his sorry for the siblings once every plead.

"Fine. But I'm sure he already locking his office by now. You can just talk about from the outside. It's not like we didn't know what he had done to the pack before." said Eunhyuk.

"Wait. I didn't know that, what happen?" said Shindong in confusion. Been the only human there doesn't help him to understand more about pack link.

Kangin pat the chubby man's shoulder in sorry. "We'll fills you in later if Yesung hyung let us to do so."

Heechul and Ryeowook follows Eunhyuk to the kitchen in anticipation. Feeling nervous to meet their long lost siblings after 7 years and a half.

.

Few minutes ago, Zhoumi enter the room and heard the older ordering him to lock it. 

Seeing the shaking from the older's back, he could assume one thing from the confusing scenario. 

"Hyung. If you don't mind, can i know who's them?"

Yesung only shake his head. Feeling to surprise to even speak properly. Chanting over and over again inside his head about his brothers

'Why they were here? I'm sure Kibum still hates me. But Heechul hyung... Wookie look much more taller now...'

His thoughts begin to stray from the path, recalling the last time he ha actually meet them face to face. It was at his 18th birthday party and for Kibum, it was the night before he ran away.

"Hyung, they're waiting outside." said Zhoumi.

Yesung begin to fidgeting in his seat and biting his nail. Muttering no to his worker as to not let them in.

"Please leave." said Yesung a bit too loud.

"No Jongwoon! Until i got my answer, i won't leave!" said Heechul.

"What else do you want?! I'm a mess and i deserve to be banish from the pack! Please just leave me alone!"

"No Jongwoon. I mean... yes you did something wrong but i know who you are and this can be solve if you tell me why you did it. Please Jongwoon. Don't you miss eomma?" 

Yesung can hear a soft sobbing. Heck, he had been pinning his head near the door to make sure the others would leave him.

"Eomma... I... I miss her so much... But she's hates me... Appa hates me the most.. And Kibum despise me..."

"Jongwoon, please ignore that brat. He's too immature in whatever he said sometimes."

"No! I ruined his life! Please just go home! Forget about me!"

"Not until i know why you rejected Cho Kyuhyun! Not until i know the reason that had let things to happen this way! This thing had ruin your life!"

"My life is good now!"

"Kim Jongwoon!" shouts Heechul one last time before he begin to kick down the door open. Throwing the small Yesung to be catched by Zhoumi.

"Omo! Heenim! You kick the door too strong!" shouts Ryeowook as he attend the half dazed Yesung.

"Urgh.. Sorry. Are you okay?" said Heechul as he rush towards Yesung.

The others who were with them moments ago were left baffled by the strength in such lanky looking man. Not to added with the gorgeous look the man had, people would be so quick to assume how weak he is.

Upon concentrating on what had happened to him, Yesung begin to scowl towards his siblings and hide behind Zhoumi.

He never had any displeasing memories with the two but the idea of them founding out about him being omega scares him. And the embarrassing thought of what would the others says about him being an alpha before becoming an omega.

"Hey, that's rude!" said Ryeowook with a pout.

"Sorry Ryeowook but please leave. Kangin ah...." Yesung look towards the chef pleadingly. Wanting to get away from his siblings as soon as possible. 

Kangin walk toward him and then sit right next to him.

"Hyung, you know how we always worried about you, right? Can you please listen to them first?"

Yesung shake his head furiously. Too embarrassed to even told the other about his reason. 

"Why? Did someone in the pack threatening you? Did you get harassed?" said Heechul with a frown.

"No... It's just..."  Yesung glance towards Eunhyuk and Kangin, asking for help.

Both of them sigh and nods.

"Fine. Heechul right? Can you please give him some times? When he's ready, I'll call you." said Kangin.

"What?! Why not now?" said Heechul in protest.

Ryeowook nudge his older brother. "Just do it hyung. It's better than not able to meet Jongwoong hyung again." 

"Urgh.. Sometimes you do sound like Kibum depsite being unidentical twin... Jongwoon, give me your number."

Yesung shake his head no. He order Kangin to do on bis behalf.

"Why not?" Heechul pout but still typing in his number to Kangin's phone.

"Just for safety measures. Now go to your alpha brother, I'm sure he's pissed off right now." said Eunhyuk as he shoo them out.

Heechul and Ryeowook leave the cafe with heavy heart. True to the waiter's words, Kibum begin to nag at them and blaming Yesung for the time he spend waiting in the car. 

"Shush it Kibum! I swear i cut your tongue in your sleep!" threatened Heechul to the young alpha.

Although he had the higher rank than his hyung, it didn't hide the fact that he still fear for his older hyung to do what he had promise.

.

"Hyung. Why don't you just tell them your reason? Won't it be much more easier for you?" said Eunhyuk

"No... It's embarrassing and things already happen." said Yesung as he fumble with the hem of his shirt.

"Aigo hyung. I knew your reason quite embarrassing but if you keep being stubborn about this, they won't stop comifor you."

"Shut up!" 

Eunhyuk and Kangin only shaking their head. Feeling lost as to what else they could do with their stubborn boss.

"Besides... I'm scared if they were to know about me being an omega now. What if they accept me back but only to throw me out again?"

"Hmmm... We had to work with that. We'll help you go through this hyung. You don't have to worry about it." said Kangin.

"Emm guys. Can we go home now?" said Shindong who were left alone outside of the room. "And Yesung hyung, you owe me some explanation about this whole ordeal"

Yesung scratch his nape sheepishly. He forgot their two worker who knows nothing about the dispute.

"Okay.."

 

 

A/N: umm.. Oppsie. I forgot to add in the early introduction that kibum and wookie are unidentical twin because irl they were born in the same year. I rather follow their in irl. Weeeee!!!!