Luna

Uncertainty

A/N: starting this chapter, I'll be using Kyuhyun as his own name. It's so confusing to you guys. I'm sorry. And only Yesung and the others will be calling him Guxian as the story will be using his real name,Kyuhyun. Thanks! 

 

Kyuhyun shift into his wolf form. Letting the real Guxian to handle the insane amount of rouge that begin attacking his pack.

Dashing through the crowds as he bash any rouge that dare to attack his warrior.

They watch as a big black wolf with golden menacing eyes toppling down the wolves that look undeniably smaller than him. The pack admiring how dashing their Alpha wolf form but soon focusing back on the fight.

Guixian howls. Commanding the others to focus solely on the leftover rouge who trying to enter the gate. Slashing and biting the rouge one as their number begin to decrease down to few.

'Don't let them get away! Catch any for interrogation! ' 

The alpha order is a must. Thus they secure one rouge and catch him as theg begin to tackle down more as a precautions.

Guixian was too deep in his bloodlust to allow any of his victim runaway from him. Until he heard unlikely displeasing howling outside of the gate. Recalling how he had place his dear mate inside the car, he can't hell but to feel worried for the smaller.

'Take care of this idiot! My mate is in danger! '

Hearing how the alpha talk about their future Luna, they begin to split into two groups. A smaller group with warriors begin to follow the alpha towards the howling.

Upon arriving there, Guixian couldn't help his gasps from escaping his mouth.

There, stood on top of the car was a half shifted werewolf. White ears and tails poking out from his human body. Baring the fangs that showing too much intimidation to his victim which are now strangled at the end of his hand. A growl escape the half shifted wolf as he begin to tighten the grip on the rouge's neck, earning a cracked noise from the limping wolf. 

'Woon!'

The half shifted wolf turn his focuse towards the caller. Eyes glowing red as his face scrunched in anger.

'Woon. It's me. Guixian.'

'Gui...xi...an?'

The wolf throw away the lifeless body of the wolf. His eyes are now fully focusing on the alpha who begin to shift into his human form slowly. Leading the warrior to give him some clothes to hide his ness. 

"Woon. Is that you?" said Kyuhyun softly.

The wolf staring down at the alpha. The frown on the smaller half shifted wolf soon softened by the alpha smiles.

'Kyuhyun!'

If it weren't for Kyuhyun quick reflexes, the taller would be sure to thrown to the ground after the excited looking white wolf jump from the car towards him. Throwing his body onto the alpha once he saw the taller staring at him.

'Kyuhyun! Hehehe' said Woon as he wagging his tail happily. 

Kyuhyun look down to the giggling smaller. He never knew the other could show such a side openly.

"Are you really Woon? Jongwoon hyung wolf?"

'Tssk. Don't mention his name in front of me. I hate him!'

By now Kyuhyun can finally conclude that Woon are still very much alive but hating on his own human. He sigh as he ruffling the smaller's hair lovingly. Feeling too wary of his surrounding to ask the smaller more about his reason.

"Woon, can you shift back to Jongwoon?"

'You mean Yesung? That's what the other call him now. What a jerk. Trying to runaway by changing his name'

"Woon. You can't say that. You know his reason." said Kyuhyun as he cupping the smaller's face.

'Tssk. You don't want me now? You just love him, do you? And i don't know what are you talking about his reason. ' said Woon with a pout. His ears become droopy as he felt a sting of jealousy towards his own human.

"Woon. Don't be so ridiculous. I love you two. So much. But this won't work if you appeared in this form. You'll get exhausted." said Kyuhyun with a worried face.

Woon stares at the taller with a sad face. He knows how the taller was right. His form are taking too much energy for both him and Yesung. But his stubbornness wins it all.

'No! I want to stay!  I... I want... Huh...'

Kyuhyun watch as the smaller one begin to limp towards him. The wolf ears begin to shrink out into nonexistent and same thing happen with the tails. The last thing he heard from his mate's wolf was the yearning for the other to meet him.

Kyuhyun begin to heave the smaller into his hold and carried him away. But right before they closing in towards the gate, Kyuhyun turn his feets around towards his men.

"Don't tell anyone about what happened here. Including you guys witnessing our soon to be Luna shifting. Never mention this in front of him at all, understand?" 

The men nod and bows. The alpha word is a must though some of them quite intrigued by the scene.

.
.
.

He was floating. Letting his body carried away by the void. 

'Where am i...' 

He muttered as he tried to reach the ground with his own feet. No longer wanting to float into the darkness.

'What happen'

Soon after, he manage his feet. Walking straight with no path.

He stumble onto some dimmed corner. Walking towards it, he realized something or someone was crying with hugging his own knees.

'Why are you crying? ' he ask.

The crying stop. Heads shot upward as he reveals a pair of red eyes staring deep into his soul.

"This is your fault!" 

'Eh?'

"If you never push him away, I'll be happy with him!"

'Woon?'

Soon the void become distorted. Swirling around in front him as thw screams and yelling never leave his ears.

"It was all your fault Kim Jongwoon!"

"Argh!!!!"

.

Kyuhyun's pov

After setting Yesung to one of the guest room, i left him under the carw of the female pack members while i went to round up my men.

It was too sudden. We never encounter any rouge or even to provoke them into such attacks.

After a few round up, i found that we only had few injured men and no fatality. 

"Where's the captured one?"

Donghae came out from behind me and begin to report some of the event that happened right before we arrived. 

"It's look like a planned attack. They come right from the forest and attacking our weakest defense on the left gates. You give some off time for the guards there. It was as if they know some of us are not here and you are not around." said Donghae.

This is weird. We never clash into other packs. Instead, i had built some good relationship with the closes pack if some were to paid those rouge to attack us.

I went on to follow Donghae to the basement where the captured rouge were held up.

We stand in front of the man as i let one of my warrior to interrogate that man.

I watch as our leader warrior, Eric hyung went over and pull off the bind that binding the rouge's vision. 

"Who send you?" said Eric hyung with cold tone. His face was menacing enough to send the rouge into shivering. 

"I said, who send you!?" 

The whip latched onto the man's thigh after Eric unable to get any answers from him.

It is too barbaric for the public eyes,thus leading us to do this in hidden basement.  Away from the kids and the innocent one to watch. 

"Stop! I'll answer you!" the man shouts after the third whip.

"Speak" i said as i were glaring into his eyes.

"It's.. It's the southern pack... They paid us..." 

South? Where was it again? I'm so weak with geography. 

"Isn't that was the pack that we encountered 5 years ago? Are they still holding the grudge?" said Donghae.

That pack huh? The pack that try to merge their pack with us. Both of our pack were quite small at that time since i was just began to reign on my alpha throne. I don't remember the name but i was so sure the reason we rejected their idea. A pack that still ruling with ancient thought are not gonna be near my pack. Too barbaric and coward. 

"What's the alpha's name?" said Eric hyung.

"I.. I don't know. I was only a pawn to attack from the back door. Only our leader knows our clients...." 

Not convincing enough.

"Fine. We'll keep you here until one of your comrades trying to get you back."

Right after i said it, i heard a faint chuckles coming from that man.

"What's so funny!?" shout Eric hyung angrily. 

"They won't come... It's the rule. Left behind those who captured. They can get easy replacement nonetheless. There's so many rouge who desperate enough to join them..."

Tssk. Is this the dead end? I'm sure we're gonna get some clues sooner or later. 

But first thing first,  i need my mate.

"I need to check on my mate. You guys, keep him in the cell and feed him"

Right before i left the interrogation room, i heard Donghae asking the man's name. And it was Park Chanyeol.

.

As i was walking towards the guest room, i heard the small scream coming from behind the door.

Not wasting any moment, i kick down the door to see Yesung who sitting upright on the bed. Panting harshly as if he was just finished with his marathon. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" i ask him softly.

He stares into my eyes with a lost expression. Must be one hella nightmare to make him look this daze.

"Yesungie, are you alright?" 

He shook his head. Taking in a deep breathe before he turn his face again towards me.

"Where am i?" said him with quite hoarse voice i must say. He had been sleeping for the past one hour.

"My pack house. Do you remember anything before you past out?" 

I heard him muttering something. Trying to recall the last event that had happened right before he back out.

"I... There's some rouge wolf manage to smash down the window and drag me out. But when i was about to run away from him, he manage to grab my ankle. Then... I think i pass out after that." said him as he rubbing his temple. 

I shouldn't let him remember it. It would shocked him to death if he were to know about his still living wolf and the hates his wolf had on him.

"Yeah. We manage to save you right before the other tried to attack you. Are you okay now? Feeling dizzy anywhere?" 

"No. I'm fine now. What time is it?"

I take out my phone. "It's 3am. Quite late already. You should sleep more. I'll wake you up when it's time for breakfast." 

"Oh... Okay." he said as i tuck him bed under the thick comforter. 

As i was about to walk out from the room, i feels a tug on my shirt. Turning around, i saw him looking all flustered with his hand clenching my shirt. 

"Is there's something wrong?" 

"No-nothing! Goodnight Guixian!" he said while turning his back towards me.

Ah! He must be thristy! I should ask the girls to prepare some drink righr next to his bed.

Pov end

'Stupid Yesung! Did i just trying to ask him to stay?! So embarrassing!!! ' thought Yesung. 

He had accidentally grab onto Kyuhyun's shirt in frantic moment. Feeling lonely to be left alone in the big room.

'Aish. Just sleep already! ' thought him again with a blush on his face. 

.
.
.

The next morning. Yesung was woken up by  a muffling sounds coming from his bedside. He tried his hard to focus on the certain topic of the intruders mumbling. 

"He really are the Luna of our Alpha!"

"Damn he look prettier than us!"

"Not me. I'm fabulous"

"Shush it. Your look ranked the last in three of us!"

Hearing the nonsense only makes Yesung annoyed. As the three intruders debating among each other, Yesung were already sit right up with his hand under his chin. Watching as the three girls fighting over his beauty.

"But all of you look pretty."

The three girls quickly turn their heads towards the now wide awake Yesung. Muttering their apologies for disturbing his sleep. 

"Nah it's okay. I don't want to sleep till noon. Who are you guys?" said Yesung with a soft smile. 

"We're the pack three mousekeeter!!! I'm yoona, that's yuri and this is Taeyeon." said Yoona happily. 

"Mousekeeter? You guys look so young. How old are you?" said Yesung.

"17!" said Yoona as the volunteer. 

The four of them conversation went on and on. It was only halted when the door to the room opens up. Kyuhyun came in with a tray of food.

"Aw! Look at Alpha! So sweet to our Luna!" said Taeyeon as he squealing with the others. 

Kyuhyun only chuckles at them. Knowing well the three brats would dare to break his order to not disturbed Yesung's sleep.

"Now out. I want to have time with my Luna." said Kyuhyun.

The three girls then skippong out as they bid farewell to Yesung.

"I'm not your Luna" said Yesung with a pout.

Kyuhyun went over and sit right next to Yesung with the tray.

"Yet. Now, i don't know your favorite so i put everything on the tray." lied Kyuhyun. He knows too well of the older's favorite. 

"Oh. This is fine." said Yesung, liking the content on his tray. 

Kyuhyun help the smaller with his breakfast even when though Yesung tried to reject him from doing so.

"So. How's the attack? Did anyone hurts?" said Yesung as he open his mouth for Kyuhyun to feed him the porridge. 

"Not much. The rouges quite weak. Only few of my men sustained some light injuries. We manage to catch one of the rouge and from his information, it was from a pack that we confronted years ago."

"Oh really? Some grudge huh?" said Yesung. 

"Yeah. Oh, do you want me to send you back to home or work? It's already 9am." said Kyuhyun. 

He tried his best to hold back from caging his beautiful omega so he can be with him all the time. But he understand the older inquiry and manage to give in to some of them.

"It's better if you send me to the cafe. I left my car there and I'm afraid Eunhyuk will freak out if he can't find me at my apartment." 

"I forgot that monkey looking guy live in the same building as yours." 

"Hey! How dare you mocking my friend!?" said Yesung full of sarcasm with laughter. 

Kyuhyun only smiles as he staring at the giggling smaller. Content from listening to the older melodic laughter. 

"Yesung. Can i ask you something?" said Kyuhyun with serious face.

"Umm... Yes?"

"Do you... Feel anything different?" 

"Different?" said Yesung as he went with checking his body. "No. Why?"

Kyuhyun almost facepalm himself from the oblivious older. He sigh. He already foreseen how the older unable to senses the presence of his own wolf.

"Nothing. I was just worried about you after yesterday attack. By the way, I'll let someone send some clothes for you. I wait you at downstairs." 

"Guixian! Wait. I don't know where is downstairs!"  said Yesung frantically. 

"Oh. Just turn left from this room, you'll see the stairs. I need to prepare things for my work."

"Okay!"

Once the younger are out from the room, Yesung begin to sigh. 'Was that an annoyed face? Did i do something wrong? '

.

After the member of the pack lend him some clothes, he walk out from the room using the direction that Kyuhyun thought him before.

While taking his time the stairs, a lots of the pack members greetings him by calling him as a Luna. Not once but uncountable time he had blush from the name.

Once he reach to the door, he saw Guixian waiting for him while talking with one of the guard.

"Guixian!" shout him as he walks towards the taller with red face.

"Oh baby! Now if you excuse me." said Kyuhyun to the man as he lead Yesung to tbe car.

"Did you tell everyone in your pack about me being your Luna?!"

"Not me. It's Donghae. He got too excited for me."

"Tssk. It's embarrassing when your people greetings me like that. Even the children too!" said Yesung. Puffing his cheeks as a sign of sulking

Kyuhyun could only laugh by the cute reaction and begin to drive away.

"Well, you are my beautiful mate. It's not wrong for them to call you their Luna. It's the truth."

"Guixian!" 

"Ahahaha!"

 

 

 

 

A/N: ehehehe. I know that few of you guys can see this coming ~~~ and don't you worried about it. Chanyeol will have his own happy ending.