Met

Uncertainty

His day went on as usual. No more threat coming from his home as reported by Eunhyuk. He had to admit, he began to like the way the alpha being around him. It wasn't as he thought it could be. He was more 'free' than before. Not having to think twice of walking the road as Kyuhyun will always by his side. 

He could feel something different. Some soothing and warm engulfing his heart every time the taller would brush his arm to his. Every little sparks was precious and wasn't it nice to have your mate by your side?

Today's too, Kyuhyun walking him to work despite the taller having to leave for his own work. 

He could fee warmth spreading into his small palm, clenched by Kyuhyun's much bigger hand. His smile crack up feeling the soft fingers gestures. 

"You know, years separated like this... We actually didn't know much about each other." said Kyuhyun softly as his eyea still glued to their route. 

"Emm. You're right." whisper Yesung with a blush. Each other, he likes the words. 

"During this past year, i actually tried to forget about you. Not in a bad way but i just thought, maybe we are not meant for each other. But i guess that's is the most stupid thing I've ever done."

Yesung were left stunned by the taller's gesture. He could feel Kyuhyun had stop walking, leaving their intertwined hands locked as it halting Yesung from walk even further. 

Yesung frown from the taller's expression, thinking that he was supposed to feel something for the younger's confession. 

"Oh no, it's okay! I'm not mad about it. Besides, it's my fa---

His word were cut short. A soft tug and he was already embraced by the taller. Feeling the younger had much more than he had already said. 

"Not like that. I didn't mean to say it that way... Yesung ah... In the past, I've met someone. I thought he was someone to me but no matter what we had, i will never feel the same feeling i had right now. There's no love in that relationship."

Yesung blush furiously. This is way too romantic than he could think of. But the more he listen to the younger, the more sadness hinted in his voice. He could feel massive feelings gushing into his head as he listen more to it. 

"This person... Had killed someone for me"

.
.
.

Kim's pack house

"Kibum, have you seen my white shirt that i use the other day?" 

Kibum, the said person shook his head at his fraternal twin. His focus went back to the documents he had to prepare for the pack house meeting tomorrow. Groaning as he hates how it was all words and rubbish. 

Ryeowook chuckles as he strode over to the alpha and peek onto the said documents. 

"Give me. I'll do it for you." said Ryeowook as he snatch it away without the other's reply first. 

"Hey, dad will scold you if he saw that!" said kibum with a pout. 

Oh how Ryeowook love the way his twin acted his age for once in awhile. No, they were not that young anymore but the forever stoic alpha had never shows any type of facial expressions ever since he's appointed to be the head of the house. 

"It's okay. You know how I'm okay with doing this kind of stuff. Sadly I'm not an alpha and dad was too sceptical in letting an omega like me to do it..." said Ryeowook that ends up with him pouting more than Kibum already done. 

"We will never be what we want, Wook ah... Never... "

The twin soon begin to feel more depressed as the time goes by. Occupying themselves with works and documents as they thought they were the only people who were there. Had they turn around, they could see the Luna smiling bitterly at her children's fate.

.

"Done!" said Ryeowook cheerfully as he hand out the last paperwork to Kibum. 

"Good job. Now i want to have some lunch. Wanna join?" said Kibum with a soft smile. 

Again, Ryeowook was so glad for being the other's twin. Feeling special for he was the only one who could see Kibum's million dollar smiles. 

"Sure!"

Both of them walk towards the kitchen and already could smell the buffet. As they were about to enter the  dining room, they could hear some commotion coming from the front door. Quirking their brows to each other, the two quickly make their way to the sound of the noises. 

"sorry alpha, you can't enter this pack house without documents." said of the guard. 

"I have to see him! Please!" said the intruder in very distressed voice. 

In a few minutes, the whole pack was already at the scenes. Watching as a tall hunk man stubbornly wanting to breach their house. 

"What's the commotion, Lee?" said Alpha Kim to the guard. 

"This alpha trying to enter the pack house without documents or anything."

Mr.Kim studying the young male intensely. Feeling no threat coming from him, he allowed the guard to let the man through.

"Thank you! You must be Kim Jongwoon's father. I'm Choi Siwon. I came from the town all the way here because i need to alert you guys."

"About what? And how do you know my son? "

"Your son might be in danger... And I'm here... To find my mate."

Sensing something is much more to it, Kibum commanding the pack to hold a brief meeting in between them nd the man. He was about to turn away when he felt a grip on his forearm. A shivering one. 

"Bummie... He's.. My mate.." whisper Ryeowook with his eyes went gold, excitement was there. 

.

Mr.Kim keep studying the young alpha as he let the man took a sit in front of them. He could feel the alpha eyes was on his omega son. Sighing. He wouldn't thought it was the day when his younger child would meet their own mate. Not this way. 

"So you're saying, you are Ryeowook's mate?" said Mr.Kim annoyingly. Disliking the way Siwon being all smiley towards Ryeowook who sat next to Kibum. 

"So his name is Ryeowook? What a beautiful name." said Siwon with a big smiles, giving all his focus on the fidgeting Ryeowook. 

Kibum realize the uncomfortable look given towards his twin. He snarl back at Siwon for making his twin the way he felt at the moment. 

"Ehem, Choi Siwon ssi. We still here and no way in hell you are gonna keep staring at my twin. What is you other objective here." said Kibum, having the same expression as his dad. 

Siwon broke off from his dreamy view and cough to himself. He never dream of having his mate there. He was only following the sents of his mate after he stole the shirts from Yesung's apartment. Yes he did it but there's no bad intentions in it other than wanting to meet his mate so badly. 

"Yeah sure. Sorry. About your son, Kim Jongwoon or the other call him Yesung. I... How should i put this... I did a big mistake by helping one of Kyuhyun's crazy ex. His plan was to get rid off Yesung so he could have Kyuhyun all to himself. And i--

"Wow slow down horseman. Kyuhyun's what? And why in the world you help him?" said Kibum in anger. 

Siwon's eyee twitched at the nickname but seeing the other was his mate's twin, he let it go for now.  

"I'm sorry. It was before i meet Yesung, i didn't know he was Kyuhyun's real mate. All this time, I've been friend with this guy called Lee Sungmin. He had things going on with Kyuhyun after Kyuhyun move away from this pack. It went well at the early moment but for some reason they broke off and ever since than, I've been helping Sungmin to disturb Kyuhyun's other ex. I know Sungmin since we were a pup and i owed him my life. That's why i help him. If i know things could be this way... I would have stop him sooner."

Siwon went on with his plan that had been done and how he had regretted it. 

Ryeowook sighing from the taller confession. Knowing the man had once tried to attack his hyung. 

"And we call this fate. Tell us more about this Sungmin guy. I'm sure we can fence all his plan and alert Jongwoon hyung and Kyuhyun soon." said Ryeowook with a bored looking face. 

Siwon pout as he saw his mate getting angry at him. It was not his intentions to snap his mate but he knew his own fault. The longer he look into the smaller's eyes, the angrier it had become. 

"If you want me to forgive you, help us stop those sicko." said Ryeowook with a sigh. 

A smiles make its way onto Siwon face as he nodded vigorously.

The others watch as how the two interaction. No words needed as they could read each other face in a split seconds. 

'Ryeowook tamed an alpha...' thought Kibum with a smirk. 

"What pack do you come from, son?" said Mr.Kim.

"Ah, i don't have a pack. I came from Sungmin's pack but the pack was destroyed years ago. You can say I'm a rouge one but i live in the city."

Kibum could feel a right grip on his arm. He could feel Ryeowook's eyes beaming at the taller's words and he knows quite well what the shorter meant by it. 

.
.
.

The two was having their time snuggling closely to each other. The alpha had to admit, having the weather to change into a bad one was the best moments ever. Not in a bad way of course but how else could he say it when he had Yesung cuddling close to his side as they warm each other infront of the fireplace. 

"Still feeling cold?" said Kyuhyun as he slings his arm onto Yesung's shoulder. 

"Warm." said Yesung as he smile to himself, feeling content with the touch. 

He was at the peak where he begin to get used to Kyuhyun's possessive skinship. He might as well enjoy it as he felt safe in the arm of his alpha. Was he regretting the moment they had been wasting, strayed from each other? Yes, indeed. For that, they begin to cherish each other to the fullest. And how Kyuhyun love the way Yesung open up himself more and more. Showing more of his spoiled side as they stay by each other side.

Happiness was all they could feel. 

Untill the news broke. 

The morning after, they were attended by the Kim's siblings. Heechul, Kibum and Ryeoowok were all there at Kyuhyun's pack house. After learning the address from their pass exchange, Heechul drove his siblings to meet Yesung after the road was clean from the snow. 

Upon discussing the matter, it was clear to Kyuhyun that he had to deal with the same thing again. Thou it wasn't the same as for now. Now, he had to protect his most precious person in his life, his dearest mate. 

"What do you mean i have to come back with you guys???" shout Yesung angrily as he heard his hyung's word. 

"Shh, calm down. It was just for safety measure. Sungmin didn't know our pack's house." said Heechul.

"And what? I'm gonna keep hiding until he found me? That just the same as bringing the danger to the pack member and i won't allow that!" said Yesung again. 

"Don't act all leader now and care for the members!" shout Kibum in sudden.

Yesung eyes fell on his younger brother. He could feel the wrath coming from his tone and he knows it all. 

"Sorry..." whisper Yesung timidly. 

Kibum could feel all eyes on him including the menacing looking alpha who gesturing his finger across his neck. 

"I-i mean, that's my job! You will be with mom and dad while we search for that guy. It's much safer if he couldn't find you right?" said Kibum forcing his smile that had the other cracking. It wasn't the same smiles Ryeowook knows. 

"Okay... But, isn't it faster if I'll help? He wants me dead, wasn't he?" said Yesung. 

"No way! You just stay with mom and be a nice boy." said Kyuhyun in too dramatic way. 

Yesung click his tounge as he groan to himself.

"I'm not that weak. I can---

The other wait for Yesung to continue and it never come. Instead, it was other presence begin to take control of the omega. 

"Fight that er by myself." said 'Yesung'with innocence smiles. 

"Tssk, why are you out now?" said a voice coming from their back. 

"Hyuk! Now they know we're listening!" said Kangin. 

"Well, count us in then. We've been itching to know who think so low to disturb a couple relationship?" said Eunhyuk annoyingly. 

"When did you guys got here?" said Kyuhyun with a frown. 

"Well Mr.Alpha. it's been two hours since the shop supposed to open and Yesung hyung's had the key. So we came here to fetch it just to see you guys plotting something without us." said Eunhyuk 

Kyuhyun only snickering at the angry omega and turn his focus back to his mate. 

"Woon ah, it's better if you stay away from this problem. You can't even shift without hurting Jongwoon." said Kyuhyun worriedly. 

"It's okay, Kyunnie. I think i can manage it." said Woon. 

"Manage what?" said Kyuhyun curiously. 

"I'll let Jongwoon know... I'm still here... "

 

 


A/N: i think it's become a routine for me to update this one once a month. I hope it won't take a while again until i can write like this. It was fun! Today's writing was taking me to fully concentrate on this piece!!! And yeah, we reaching the !!!!!  I hope i can end this soon and end you guys suffering from all the waits ≧ω≦
See ya guys in my new chapter aaaaaaand
My new ficts.