So On

Uncertainty

 

 

It's finally time for them to go back to the city. The mother hen cried as she unable to let go off her now omega son, knowing how fragile the latter had became. 

"Woonie ah. Do you really have to go?" said Ms.Kim.

Yesung turn around after loading the luggage inside the car. With a weak smile, he went for a hug towards his mother.

"Sorry eomma. I have business to take care of. I'll be back once in awhile."

Hearing the two having sentimental moment, Kyuhyun went over to them.

"It's okay eommanim. I'll take care of him for you." 

Wooing and mocking came right behind them as the others teasing the two newly united mates. Yesung glares at them with bright red face, both angry and embarrassed as he recalled the moment he woke up from his deep slumber, again.

.

Flashback 

Yesung slowly come into his sense as the clock pass 12. Eyes fluttering softly as he tried to adjust his own vison to what it seems like his 'new' room. Feeling sore in the back of his neck, he sitting up right with not much of a deal even with his fever were still there.

'Did i got sick now?' 

He look everywhere just to search for anyone but the room was a bit too dark for him. Eyes squinting as he saw what he thought as someone laying onto a couch insde the room he's in now.

'Hyung?' he guessed as he keep trying to make out the figure that had his head tilted in the most painful way.

As if he's sense was on, the figure on the couch woke up from his painful position and rush himself towards the bed.

"You're up! Are you okay? Did you feels pain anywhere? Talk to me! Please! You're making me worried!" 

Annoyed by the sudden questions, Yesung grab what he thought as a shirt and yelling for the man to shut his mouth right away.

In the haze moment, the lights were on and the door was bang open hastily. 

"What happen!?" shout Heechul who heard the commotion and rush over for his little brother's safety.

Eyes went wide. More people came into the scene with the same reaction as Heechul had. Laughing and panicking were immediately occupied the room at that late night.

"Jongwoon! Let go of your hand!" shout both Heechul and Ms.Kim who hastily went over towards the confused omega.

Yesung who was just getting his focus right immediately realized his mistake. Boy oh boy, his face turn as bright as Heechul's red satin pyjama. 

"Yesung Hyung, you're moving forward too fast." teased Eunhyuk with a huge grin, showing more of his gummy smile as he knew his tease had the older embarrassed even more.

"I didn't mean to do that!" shout Yesung as he throw his look elsewhere. 

While the commotion went on, Kyuhyun could only laugh sheepishly. Had his omega mistaken his shirt for his sweatpants was not really a mistake, he would have tackled down the latter right away.

"Why are you here alpha Cho." Kibum asked with half lidded eyes, annoyed for his sleep was disturbed by the couple. 

"Yeah! We gave you your own room!" join Ryeowook with his squeaky voice.

Kyuhyun could only gulping away his nervous. Was it wrong for him to watch over his mate?

"Hey people. Let them be. They are mate nonetheless." said Mr.Kim with a questioning face.

Glares and a little too excessive cursing thrown towards the alpha for unable to read their mind at the moment. 

Right before the crowd dismissed, Kyuhyun approach the still blushing omega carefully. 

"Hey. It's okay to do whatever you want. I'm all yours."

With a loud screeching from the smaller one, Kyuhyun immediately ran out to the corridor with a laughter. Feeling giddy for he had succeed in teasing the smaller into oblivion.

Yesung keep fanning himself from the heat. Blushing to his root as he keep mumbling to himself. 

"I didn't mean to do it!"

Flashback off

After loading the final bag into the car, they greeting the pack members for the last time before they went back to the city. 

When Kyuhyun was about to ask for his mate to drive with him, Eunhyuk went over towards him first with quite a warning. 

"Because of you guys are still not into the next stage of mating yet, he'll be riding back with us. Can't let a crazy alpha with unpredictable omega in heat right?" said Eunhyuk with a smirk.

Heechul who heard the commotion came over and defending Eunhyuk's reason. For his brother safety, he would do anything to fence of the alpha to the unthinkable. 

"Tssk! Fine. But I'll be visiting you everyday, Yesungie." said Kyuhyun as he then towards the frowning older.

"Hey! I'm older than you!" shriek Yesung in annoyance. 

"Whatever you said. Bye." said Kyuhyun with a tease.

Soon, the cars drive off into the road and begin to leave the pack's territory. 

.
.
.

Yesung begin to unpack all of his stuff as soon as he arrived at his apartment. Sorting all his clothes back into the drawer with full concentration. 

"Eoh? This not mine. Did eomma mistaken my shirt as someone else? Who's this?" 

Yesung stares into the white shirt while trying to guess the owner from the size. Soon, he giving up in wrecking his own brain and decided to use it as his work attire judging from it's design. 

"Free stuff for me."

Afterwards, he begin to tidy up more stuff including his whole apartment. Once the clock strike 12,he decided to call it off and went to his bed right away.

.
.
.

The shop open few hours ago. It was noon when Zhoumi was seen approaching their boss with questioning face. As soon as he manage to hinder the boss from getting inside his office, he begin sniffing up the baffled Yesung.

"What are you doing, Zhoumi?" said Yesung as he tried to back away from the taller.

"You smell a little bit different. It doesn't smell like the usual you." said Zhoumi as he quirk his head sideway.

"Ah. Must be for this shirt. I think it's my brother's. Was the smell too strong? I thought you weren't be able to tell a scent?" 

"It was. But i think it was just because of my sensitive nose."

"Maybe." reply Yesung.

Both of them then continue whatever waa left before the short sniffing session. 

After finishing his rest inside his own office, Yesung decided to join the other at the front. But as he waddle into the register space, a wave of strong scent had him shuddered. He could feels his leg unbuckled and send him to the floor almost immediately. 

"Hyung!" shout Eunhyuk in panic.

Yesung could feels the air surrounding him tightening his lung. The foul scented smells had him gagged as he reach for anyone to help him.

'What the hell with this scent!?' thought him angrily. 

He tried his hard to keep his conscious up, feeling his breathing getting harder at any minutes. 

"Do you need some help?"

He could hear the faint questions from a stranger but could do nothing to even say anything. Letting Eunhyuk to deal with things that happened to him.

"Hang in there hyung!"

'How am i gonna do that Hyuk... I... Can't stand the smell....' thought Yesung as his conscious slip off from reality. 

"Hyung!"

.
.
.

At another place, Kyuhyun who was having meeting witg his worker had to stop for a brief moment. Sensing something was off with his future significant other. As Donghae who joimed the meeting was about to ask the taller the matter, Kyuhyun immediately took off with no explanation. Leaving the workers confused with their boss's antic.

"Kyuhyun!?" shout Donghae as he went running for the taller.

"I'm worried about Yesung" said Kyuhyun while his hand was busying typing his mate's number.

"Dammit! It won't go through!"  shout him angrily. 

"Kyu, we're just met him yesterday.  You don't have to be so overprotective towards him."

"It's not that. Just come with me!"

Donghae sighing as he followsuit the frantic alpha. Judging the taller for his obsession towards the omega.

.

Cafe

Yesung was treated in his own office after he passed out few minutes ago. His worker laid him on the office couch as a customer who allegedly admit being a doctor checking on him.

"Are you a real doctor?" said Eunhyuk in suspicion. 

"Yes. I know you worried for your boss but i can approve that. For now, we need to find out what happened with him. Did he take any suppression today?" said the 'doctor'.

"I think so. He had been in bad conditions for years due to his heat but nothing like this happen." reply Eunhyuk as he stared at the still unconscious Yesung.

"This is weird. By the way, I'm a doctor specialist in omega's problem. I think you can come to my private clinic for a few check up. It will be better if it got treated soon." said the doctor. 

Eunhyuk frowned upon the man's word. "An alpha work as an omega's specialist?" he asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You don't have to worry. I'm mated. Besides, it's not just me who will be there. You can invite anyone you want. All i need was to help omega like your boss."

"Ah. I'm sorry for doubting you. By the way, what's your name?" said Eunhyuk. 

"My name is---

'Drttt'

"Excuse me. I need to pick up this call. Here's my card. If anything just call that number. I'll take my leave now."

Eunhyuk then took the card and read it once before he put it inside his pocket. He began to attend Yesung again as the doctor went away.

Few minutes later, the omega were surprised by someone else. Kyuhyun strode inside the office room looking like a mad lad. Right behind him was Donghae who keep sighing the whole trip to the cafe.

"Kyuhyun?  What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk ask the taller in confusion. 

"What happened to Yesung?!" said Kyuhyun, ignoring the shorter's question as he rush towards the unconscious one.

"Don't know. But a doctor already check on him. He was just sleeping for now but we have to take him to this doctor for a check up."

"Doctor? Where was it and what's the doctor name?" said Kyuhyun.

"Ah wait." Eunhyuk took out the name card and show it to the alpha. "His name is Choi Siwon."

.
.
.

The doctor walk outside with phones in hand. Few minutes before he had to hang up on the call as he saw the supposed avoidance for his plan. As the line was clear for him, he began to dial up the number again.

"What is it Min?"

"Just wanted to tell you. The alpha was coming towards your direction."

"I know. I'm already work on the first phase."

"Good. Can't wait for the masterpiece!" 

"Whatever. But i feels like i know that omega's scents. Kinda smells familiar."

"Pfft. You so many people. Probably he was in your list. No need to inform me rubbish. Tell me the ending and that's will be my 'fun'  Choi Siwon." 

Siwon clicking his tongue at the dramatic caller. Rolling his eyes as he wish for the calls to end soon.

"Whatever. Call you later."

The tall alpha walk towards his car as he recall the brief scents he had caught before.

"What was that..."

 

A/N: i know i know!  I'm late XD. My writing 'juice' ran out few months ago. I'm having a hard time to came up with stuff nowadays and with me being in a new work and new dilemma, things getting harder for me to squeeze that idea. I had the ending but i lost the middle of it. Should have written it down lol. Anyway. I'll be writing more now~ thanks for your beautiful patience you kept for me lol. I love you~~~~