Capturing His Heart

Uncertainty


Because of the revelation in the last chapter, I'll told you beforehand. Guixian in this chapter are Kyu. I did put some bracket once but afterwards will  be written as Guixian. The real Guixian (kyuhyun's wolf) speech will be in bold just like in the last chapter. 

 

 

 

Opening the cafe. Sorting stuff into the counter. Sweeping the floor before the customers come. It was all normal routine for him to do. But all in all, one thing had change since then.

There, in the corner of his eyes stood a tall lanky man. Though the cafe were still unopened as the wait for the workers, the taller were standing there diligently outside of his cafe.

Eunhyuk who realize the somewhat suspicious figure outside of the cafe only chuckles. He reach towards the fidgeting Yesung and slings his hand around the not so broad shoulder. 

"Psst, Hyung. Your Alpha is here again" said Eunhyuk. 

"I know. I don't get why he even want to come here. Doesn't he have work or something?" Yesung glance once more to the Alpha and taken aback when the latter keep staring at him with menacing eyes.

"Why did he look like he's gonna kill me in a minute?"  said Yesung in shaking voice, hiding his face away from meeting the deep stare.

Eunhyuk knew well why the man outside of their cafe meant with the glare. Smirking playfully towards the taller and tightening his arm around Yesung to spite more of the angry Alpha.

"Hyung, he got jealous every time i do this! He is so funny!" said Eunhyuk as he keep patting the smaller body again and again.

"Aish, don't provoke him! He'll get more creepy now!"

True to his words, the Alpha begin to walk toward the cafe.

"Yah! He's coming here!" said Yesung in panic. Eunhyuk could only laugh maniacally as Yesung trying to lock the door but the taller were already hold it open using his leg.

Yesung staggered backwards. Putting some invisible barrier between him and the Alpha.

"Umm... Sir, we still not open yet." said Yesung nervously. 

The taller keep walking foward while Yesung scooting backward in his little steps till his back leaning towards the counter. The Alpha begin to take a sniff of the shorter and smiling to himself. 

"You smell so good."

Blush. No, scratch that, it was blood rush. His face could explode from the taller's compliment. Only then he realized he can't find Eunhyuk anywhere.

"Emm...Guixian ssi.. Could you please stop sniffing me?"

"Emm-- no can't do. My mate is right in front of me. Why would i let him go?" said Guixian (Kyuhyun) while smirking down to the smaller.

He could die there and then. He used to get compliment from the aunties who live in his neighborhood and those who came to his cafe but the Alpha words work wonder on him.

'The heck..' thought Yesung nervously. 

"Hey"

"Yes?" reply Guixian while still smouldering all over Yesung's face and neck.

"Am i really your mate? I mean, i don't know how you can prove such things when my wolf dead. Before, he was the one who told me which and who was my mate." said Yesung.

Hearing the sad tone from the smaller, Guixian stop his ministrations and sigh. He recalled the conversation he had with his wolf the night before.

"You. Are you sure your wolf were dead? Did you even tried to call out to him? Have you ever seek for specialist help about this?" 

Yesung titled his head to the point his neck reveals in the most submissive manner. It was one of his gesture when stuff were taking too much of his thinking processes. 

'.. Don't do that, Jongwoon hyung. I want to eat you at this moment '

"I did. One of the people i met before said that they can't reach for my wolf. And moreover, every injuries i get in this past 7 years won't heal like it usually does. It took me the same time as normal humanbeing. Doesn't that just shows how i indeed lost him?"

Kyuhyun nod. It was essential for any werewolf to get help in healing faster due to their rough nature. But with what the older said to him, it's still didn't convince him to fully thought on his mate's dead wolf.

"Well. Let's put that aside for a moment. How about just accept me? I can protect you and help you ease your heat without having you to go through your pain. You know omega needs their mate right?"

Yesung lowered his head down. Feeling dreadful to just accept the man into his life. He didn't want to repeat his mistake in rejecting another person but something had holding him back from saying yes.

"You.. You should wait till your real mate come... You can't just decide things this way. Aren't you a late bloome just like Donghae ssi said? Maybe your mate----

"You are my mate! I knew it and my wolf yearn for you! Why can you just accept this?!" the taller snap and slam his hand on the counter while his eyes glowing into a gold one.

Even with the fear creeping into his body, Yesung can't take his eyes off from the menacing one. As if he was hypnotized by the dominance alpha.

"Hey! I leave you with him not to let you growl at him!" Eunhyuk shout angrily while running towards both of them.

The waiter pulls the dazed boss and hide him behind him. Eunhyuk gowling like a little child who didn't want to share his possession to the alpha.

"Im not growling but you are. I just want to take what's mine."

"Well, over my dead body then."

A voice came from the kitchen, revealing Kangin who just arrive to the cafe using the back door. Looking at the Alpha, he saw the hint of annoyance and possessiveness.

"If you really care about his feelings, come back later after you cold down. Talk nicely and don't you dare use your alpha command on Yesung hyung again." said Kangin. He happen to come at the right time where Guixian almost shift into his wolf and throwing Yesung into a submission by his own power.

"Tssk. Fine. Just for you, yesung. I'll come back later." with that, he left the cafe with irritated expression. Cursing the others for intruding his moment with his mate.

'I don't care why you rejecting me once,Jongwoon hyung but i won't let you go again. Not after I became the one who's in control of this relationship!'

.

"Are you hurt?" said Eunhyuk.

After letting the older settle inside his own office, Eunhyuk begin to nag about the rude Alpha.

“I’m fine Hyuk. But he’s so persistent.”

Eunhyuk sigh. Lost on his hyung’s dilemma. He was so sure to let his hyung go with the alpha as he seen enough the suffering but seeing how the alpha treating his hyung had him to rethink everything again and again.

Looking at the older, he know how Yesung enchanted by the alpha’s dominance but to him, it was just any omega’s nature to submit to those who had the the power to do so.

“Hyung. Do you want to tell me why did you being so indenial about having another mate? I know you’ve already regret your doing in the past but I’m so sure you couldn’t resist him now. Don’t you feel something inside?”

“Yeah I feel it. The uncontrollable submissive feeling. Hyuk, I lost my wolf. I can’t feel the attraction other than him being the alpha and me being the omega. And I don’t want him to just choose me and ignoring the fact that he might have his actual mate out there. I’m so sure that my ex mate are still alive and there’s no such thing as second mate for me.” said Yesung, looking all frustrated while avoiding the worried looking Eunhyuk.

“Hyung. I just want the best for you. You can’t keep going like this. Or should we look for your old mate and ask for him to get back with you?”

“What?! No! I mean, we both are omega and he might hates me now. No matter how you put it, it just impossible in so many way. Let’s forget about this. I’m sure he’ll leave me alone after this.”

“After he declare to come back for you? Good luck with that. I hope you just accept him rather than having one angry alpha who come to get you by using force.”

With that, Eunhyuk left the older. Too tired for having the fight with a stubborn omega and knowing it won’t settled with only a talk.

Seeing how upset the younger look, Yesung only sigh. He too was too unclear of his own choices. Deep down, he yearn for the alpha touch. Dreaming about how it would be so nice to have someone you could call home. But the thought of having another mate and not reflecting on his own fault had him ignore everything and stop hoping for the better.

.
.
.

As he had promise, Guixian arrive again the next day but this time with something else.

Guixian (Kyuhyun) pov

There he is. I can see him from my car. I swear that he look much more beautiful than before. He look thinner and slender nowadays. Was the change were too much for him? I’m sure I saw others omega looking as sturdy as any alpha like me but that figure look making me anxious about what happen to him.

After I ask Donghae hyung do some search for me, we came with zero results. No one, I mean literally no one in our past pack know anything about him being here. Not that they know he was here, it was just that no one know where he was. 

He was labeled as missing wolf in the pack after the news about my rejection spread like a virus. Of course it’s happen. I came crying to the Luna like a puny wolf I am and told everything despite the parties were still going. I even recalled the shock faces from the others while my parent came to me with a worried look.

Intermission 

After what had happen that night, my parents wanted to make some change and let me live another life. Going to spiritual to help me going through the though time after I almost lost my wolf from the rejection.

All I know before I cut the link form the pack was, he was still in his deep sleep. I didn’t know he would suffered more pain than me. Here I thought I was going to die first.

1 years going through the rejection, the Goddess bless me with this new life. After my parent found out that I had change from being a puny little omega to an alpha bloodline, they went to seek for any pack that had loss their alpha and needing for any heir. And we found one. 

6 years went by, I had went through a lot of changes. 

And so does he huh? I tried to ask Ryeoowok, his little brother, for some information about him but that guy were the same like the others. For some reason, everyone came to hate him. Even his siblings ignoring my text messages regarding his information. All I got from the reply was to live my new life with any alpha out there. Of course they didn’t know about my change. And I wonder how they’ll react if they know their alpha brother had change to a weak looking omega.

Oh? He saw me…

.

“Hi beautiful.”

Oh how gorgeous he looks with that blushing cheeks. Tempting me to attack him right then.

He become flustered and keep staring at the sunflower I’m holding to. Yes, I know he likes this type of flower. I’m not his stalker in the pack for no reason.

“H--hi… emm.. what’s with the flower?” said him in a stutter. How does he’s the strong alpha from before? But no matter what, I like the new him. So ready to be eaten.

“I saw this at a shop and thought about you. You smiling so brightly while serving this pretty ladies and I thought sunflower suits you. It’s shining in between of the sea of roses.”

Take that. And oh would you look at that? I swear he can get more redder than he is right now. But why did I use all this stinks perfume ladies in my pick up line? 

“Oh my, you are so sweet. Take care of our Yesungie, Handsome guy.”

Who is this lady using the sweet nickname of my mate? Should I worried? But she help me by shooing the ladies away from us.

“Gui--Guixian ssi… you embarrassing me…”

He is so timid. How did he survive being an omega in this predatory’s city? Oh, I forgot about that warrior wolf’s chef.

“Well, it can’t be helped. You know, I’m so sorry about yesterday. I would love to get to know you more, Yesung. Would you like to go on a date with me? I promise I won’t let my wolf to scare you off again.”

Waiting. That’s what I’m doing now. He sure like to stare into a space whenever he had to think of something.

Here’s come the disturber. What was his name again? Eun-- something. He’s omega indeed but the way he handles my Jongwoon the other day are really something to be look up to.

“Hey Mr. Alpha. Still didn’t give up on Yesung hyung yet?” said him.

“Why of course. He’s my mate and I’m so gonna need him. Right Yesung?”

“Hey! I’m older than you! Use hyung!”

Oh he could shush it. No dominant wolf would call his older mate as hyung. That are so turned off.

“I’m sorry, Yesung hyung.”

But I don’t want to make him angry at this phase. I need him to trust me.

“So do you want to go on a date with me?”

I saw his friend keep nudging him and chanting ‘Yes’ so many times. Maybe I could work with this guy. 

“Fine. But I’ll decide where to.”

I could kiss him! But that would only dig my grave more deeper for the fact that I’m hiding my identity from him. I wonder if he were to reject me once again.

“Yes, whatever for you. Now, can you give me your number?”

“Eh? For what?”

Did he just ask me for what. Did he always been this oblivious? I won’t know that for I had only stalk him for afar.

“Aish Yesung hyung, you said that you want to set the place by yourself. Of course he’ll be needing your number.”

I like this Eun guy. I hate how he keep watching us like some kdrama my sister had been binge watching but he sure quick to help Jongwoon.

“Oh! Yeah yeah,sure.”

I give him my phone. His cute little finger typing awkwardly into the screen. I learn more thing about him now. Never knew our ex alpha had this cute little finger that he use to train us before.

“There.”

I look down the phone. He had save his own name as ‘cafe owner’. Why he had to be this way?

“Hyung, you make a mistake here.” I said as I change the name to ‘Future Wifey’ as his contact.

“Wi-wife!? no! Change it back!” he said as he jump on his little feet to take away my phone.

“Nope. See you later!”

I make my way towards the exit quickly. Leaving him to yell at me angrily. I had my fun today. 

Walking towards the car, I can’t stop smiling like a fool. Anyone would feel the same when you finally succeed in moving one step forward to a better relationship.

Oh how I’m feeling grateful for the Goddess to change me into this way. I feels so over the top and having him as my omega makes it much more better.

‘I’ll show you how to be an Alpha, Jongwoonie.’

Pov end

 

 

 

A/N: uwu~~~ kyuhyun gonna get that ayy? XD prepare for next chapter.