Mate?

Uncertainty


It's been a week after a strange tall man begin to invade Yesung's life. Standing awkwardly without ordering anything, the flashes of that man's shocked face were engraved into his head.

He decided to forget about the man and keep working to the point he nagged by Eunhyuk for the many time he forgot his suppression intake. 

"Did you take one for today?" said Eunhyuk.

Yesung only sigh and nod. "Today's not the usual day i got into heat so you don't have to worry."

"Oh wait, did you wear the cologne that can hides your scents?" said Eunhyuk as he take a sniff near the older's neck.

"Yeah. I almost got attack the other day in front of the apartment.  The guards told me that my scents become quite strong lately. They suggest that i should keep wearing it since there's news about a rouge wolf then went feral around our apartment. I think you should do the same too."

"Aish, why is it so hard to live in this beautiful city without dangers?" said Eunhyuk dramatically. 

Yesung chuckles whenever Eunhyuk whines more about the danger of mateless omega like them.

Both of them converse leisurely. It's the empty hour. It was after lunch and their cafe finally empty for awhile. Letting Yesung to take a moment on cleaning the shop for little bit.

"Hyuk, I'll clean the upstairs okay"  said Yesung. Gathering hsi equipment and begin to walk to the stairs.

.

Seeing a few people began to walk towards their shop, Eunhyuk went over to the cashier immediately. 

Then he heard the fuss coming from outside of the cafe. Two man clad in formal attire were acting suspiciously and had him annoyed.

'What if they scared away the customers! ' thought Eunhyuk annoyed. 

Eunhyuk walks towards the and bust it open with a slam. " Hey, can you guys stop? You scaring our potential customers."

One of then begin to push another towards Eunhyuk. Cursing under his breath, the man begin to bow apologetically. 

"I'm sorry. We came for the coffee..."

Eunhyuk studying the man before sighing. He then turn his head towards another man who standing there arrogantly. Hands were crossing in front of his chest while avoiding the look on the annoyed waiter. 

"Hey. Aren't you the one who keep disturbing Yesung hyung?" said Eunhyuk with squinting eyes.

He heard the man whisper softly, 'Ye...esung?'.

"Yes my boss. That petite man who you keep staring at for the past few days. Are you gonna order something or not?"

The man who were bowing moments before glaring at the taller. "We're going in. Let's go, Guixian."

"Yah! I don't want to!" seeing that his friend already following the waiter into the shop, the man name Guixian begin to follow suit unwillingly. " Aish Lee Donghae"

.

"That will be 11,000 won."

Eunhyuk receive the money and begin to start on the order. Letting the two man to venture inside the empty cafe at the moment. 

"You guys really are into some antique stuff huh?" said Donghae as he walking around the shop.

"That's our boss's hobby. He add new stuff monthly and sometimes the stuff were way too expensive."  Zhoumi chirped in as he hand a montblanc cake and indulgence one to them.

They wait until Shindong finish up with their drink and begin to go up to another floor where's the dining area were located. 

.
.
.

Yesung finally done with the cleaning. Wiping the last table and tuck all the cleaning equipment onto a hold on his waist.

'This is so satisfying! ' thought Yesung. Taking in the condition of his aesthetic bakery slash cafe.

He only smiles to a new customers who sat themselves in the corner of the space, not really focusing on the fact that it was the same lanky guy who keep disturbing his thoughts before. 

As he was about to go into a small storage room to put away the stuff, his leg had given up on him and thrown him onto the floor.

"Ouch..." he groan and begin to heave himself up again. 

Hearing the sound of things fall onto the floor and a quite loud thudding sound, Donghae and Guixian went rushing to help the smaller one.

"Are you okay?" Donghae grab Yesung's forearm and help him to stand better.

Yesung wincing from both pain on his knees and a the fact that his body begin to feel sensitive from Donghae's hold.

Seeing how close the cafe owner with his friend, Kyuhyun shove away Donghae from touching Yesung.

"Yah! What are you doing Guixian!?"  Donghae shout, grimacing from the pain he got due to Kyuhyun's shoving. 

"Mine!"

It was the only thing Yesung can heard before another set of heat overwhelming him.

'No.... This guy... An Alpha..  ' thought Yesung, squirming to get away from the fumed alpha.

As if the world had turn him deaf, Guixian keep smoldering the smaller and pin him down on one of the table there. Grabbing the small hand into his as he took in the sweet smell that had him turn into one excited wolf.

"Yah!!! He's in heat! Guixian!  Stop!" Donghae shout and tried his hard pry off the big Alpha from the small omega.

" Please... Let me go.. " Yesung whimpers fall on the deaf ears. Crying as Guixian keep his way to the crook of his neck.

Getting annoyed by the tug on his back, Guixian turn around just to throw his friend into the wall with massive force. Succeed in knocking out the poor male for a second. 

Yesung seeing his chances to run away from the scary Alpha, he slip away in between the table and the big guy in hurried.

But the man wasn't an Alpha without his heightened sense. He succeed in grabbing the smaller by the ankle and pin him down on the floor. Earning a whimpers and cries from the frightened one.

"Please don't... I don't want to get pregnant...."  said Yesung in between the pain of the heat and losing all sense due to the touch of an Alpha. 

No omega could deny such thing and let alone an omega who had been craving for someone to ease the burden of his life.

As if a demon had possessed him, Guixian keep and biting onto the smaller's neck, no where near the marking ritual. Liking the taste that left on his tongue from savoring the smooth skin.

Guixian stop his ministrations for awhile to stare at the crying mess underneath him. Gulping from the heavenly scene that had serve him that afternoon. 

The cafe owner were flushed red. Eyes watery with tears of fears and sullen. Mouth were gaping open and quivering once in awhile from the mass weighing him at the moment.  And his body were shaking greatly, shuddered every time the pleasure of the heat hit him.

"Please don't.."  Yesung plead once more. Feeling all his energy deprived from his own attempt to help himself out.

"No baby. You're mine. My mate. MINE!" the tone of authority send a great shiver down the omega's spine.

Yesung close his eyes shut once his saw the Alpha begin to bare his fangs out. Ready to feel the most painful thing he ever heard from mated one. The marking.

He wait and wait but nothing happen. The only thing he felt at the momment was a sudden weight on his body. Once he feel brave enough to open his eyes,  he saw Eunhyuk standing right in front of him with a big syringe and another small one in his other hand.

Eunhyuk kick the limped Alpha away from his dear boss. Taking in the now crying Yesung into his hand and softly injecting the suppression onto Yesung's leg.

"It's okay hyung. You're okay now." Eunhyuk whisper to the tired smaller.

Eunhyuk then glare at Donghae who attending his unconscious friend.

"You! Come with me now!" said Eunhyuk in anger. He didn't even realize how Kangin had rushing toward his side to help him carrying the weak omega while Shindong went over to help Donghae with Guixian.

Eunhyuk went down to the first floor and order Zhoumi to close the shop for today. With a confused face, Zhoumi comply to him and close the shop in flash.

.
.
.

Feels like delinquent's parent called to the principal office, thought Donghae waiting in nervousness inside an office after both of them been lock up by one angry omega. 

Hearing a groan from newly awake Alpha, Donghae readied himself to smack some sense into the annoying Alpha.

"We came here because you said you've found your mate! Not to f*****g him on the spot! How am i gonna face the pack as a beta to one idiot Alpha!"

Listening to his beta nagging only brings him mote headache. He only remember half of it and mostly was Yesung's face.

"Where's my mate?" said Guixian.

"Well sh*t this cafe run by a group of rouge and there's one omega and one warrior took him away to avoid him from getting attacked by you again."

"Tssk, you know i can't control it if  his pheromones was the only thing i can sense. Did he not use any suppression?"  Guixian was right and Donghae hates it. 

"I heard that your mate already use one but for some unavoidable reason, his heat were unpredictable." 

They were about to continue more when Eunhyuk came with the others. 

With Guixian and Donghae sitting across them, Yesung were seated in the middle between Eunhyuk and Kangin while Zhoumi and Shindong waiting outside just for safety measure. 

"Now, Alpha. Why did you come here. I know for sure you didn't come just for our products."  Eunhyuk glare intot the Alpha eyes.

"Of course for my mate."

Guixian bold attitude had the others surprised. Being that Kangin and Eunhyuk already knew Yesung past, they knew there's something wrong with the taller statement. 

"Yesung hyung? That's impossible. Yesung hyung's mate already dead." said Eunhyuk, earning a nudge on his ribs by a confused Yesung. He whisper to the older silently. "Just play along with it. I need to make sure he didn't lie"

"Dead? Oh my... But my Alpha here indeed sense you as his mate. Even his wolf said so. Don't you feel anything, Yesung ssi?" said Donghae, unconvinced.

"I don't think there's such a thing, Donghae ssi. Yesung here had been mateless for 7 years. If they were really a mate, your Alpha would already found him. How old are you, Guixian ssi?" said Kangin.

While the other were having their conversation, Guixian won't take his eyes off over the smaller omega. Yesung trying his hard to avoid from meeting the deep gaze.

"I'm 21" reply Guixian short.

"Our Alpha kinda late bloomer person. That's why he only can sense his own mate now."

Both Kangin and Eunhyuk only nod. Not knowing what else to prove for them.

"Yesung hyung, so are you gonna accept him?" said Eunhyuk out loud, earning a scoff from Yesung.

"I.. I can't...  I mean, i don't believe for a second mate. How can you prove such thing?"  said Yesung, braving himself to return the stare to the Alpha.

"There's another way. Shift and let our wolf decide it." said Guixian.

The taller already standing up and wait for Yesung approval but the smaller begin to gaze his head down in sullen.

"That. I can't too."

Both Donghae and Guixian frown. "What do you mean by that? Won't it be much more easier to deal with it this way?" said Donghae in protest. They need a Luna to help them around their pack and this future Luna won't make it easier for them.

Guixian make his way around the coffee table that separate them and come close to Yesung. Kangin and Eunhyuk begin to prepare for the worst if the Alpha won't accept such talking. 

"Tell me why you being so stubborn to accept me? I can protect you from anything and anyone. You won't suffered from this unpredictable heat like you friend said. What's left to regret?"

Yesung push away Guixian chest from coming closer to him and stand few meters away from them. Rubbing his own forearm as a comfort to the inner him.

"My wolf died..."

.
.
.

'My wolf died'

The word keep reminiscent over and over again inside Guixian's head. After then they leave the cafe with his stern warning to the omega, 'I'll make you accept me because you're my mate'.

Recalling the sparks that he felt tingling from every surface of Yesung's body he had touch with a smile.

'Still had the same feels...' thought him with a warm smiles. 

'Should i hate him? The rejection wasn't so bad. I mean, I'm alive and kicking. Even to the point of granted such a rank for myself. And him? I didn't know we actually switched our position.'

' I had my wolf still. While his... Is Woon really dead?'

He begin to connect himself to his wolf waking the latter up to have a conversation for their long lost mate.

'Guixian. You there?'

'Yeah. Is this about Jongwoon?'

'Yup. Do really think his wolf dead? I mean, i definitely feels something inside him calling out to me.'

'I feel the same too. I don't think Woon is dead. But i heard from other wolf when we go for a run that wolf and their human could have bad relationship if they didn't bond properly. Do you think Woon shut Jongwoon out ever since that day?'

'Huh... Won't that be cruel? Wait... Now i realize this....'

'What?'

'What is Jongwoon doing there, in that town? Shouldn't he still had his family? Well, seeing him being an omega now, someone must had took over his spot.'

'Do you think Alpha Kim know about him being here? Doesn't that mean he really is one of the rouge in that town?' 

'I don't know, Kyuhyun. I don't know.'

 

 

 

A/N: wow. As i was editing this, there's an accident in front my workplace. And i realize that the victim was my family's customer. Thank God she didn't get too much injury. That's all.