Going Back

Uncertainty

 

"I'm going back to my hometown" 

Gasp can be heard throughout the now closed cafe. Eunhyuk strode briskly towards Yesung and begin to check on the older's temperature. 

"You not sick right? You're not going kookoo after the attack right?" said Eunhyuk frantically. 

"Yah! What is it so wrong for me to say that?!"  shout Yesung as he push away from the panicking younger. 

"It is wrong!  It's you we're talking about now! You had always been talking about not wanting to go back. What's with the change?" reply Eunhyuk with a frown.

Yesung could only roll his eyes and ignore the stunned younger. 

"I'm going to tell everything to my parents and settle it all at once. I'm sure they will be fuming and disgusted but I'm so not gonna deal with Heechul hyung keep coming here to beg me to come home." said Yesung with dejected face.

Kangin shake his head. It was so clear on how low the older's mind work.

"Yesung, you shouldn't think it that way but if anything, we're here for you." said Kangin.

"And we're coming with you." Eunhyuk added as he went away to put the cleaning stuff back to the storage room.

"What?! Don't decide it by your own!" said Yesung in protest. 

Kangin and Eunhyuk ignoring the whining older and keep doing their work. 

Once the shop was closed, Kangin wait in front of the cafe as a guard for the two omegas. Waiting as Kyuhyun who promised to fetch the two coming. 

"Oh there's you prince charming." said Kangin as he gesture to the two on the black car pulling out in front of them.

"I'm too tired to even nag at you." said  Yesung weakly. 

Kangin only chuckles as he left to his own car.

"Did something bad happen?" said Kyuhyun after he saw the sad looking mate.

"Nothing. Yesung hyung just sulking because we're joining him on 'journey'." said Eunhyuk. 

After Kyuhyun begin to drive away, Eunhyuk begin to ask him something. 

"Guixian, would you like to come with us for the journey?"

"Wait. What journey?" said Kyuhyun confusedly.

"Yesung hyung going back to his hometown." 

"Oh! Really? When was it?"

"Yeah, when was it?" Eunhyuk ask the older.

Yesung who had been quiet on the front seat only sighing as he throw away his look. 

"Oh come on hyung. It's not that bad to go on a road trip with me!" said Eunhyuk.

"Tssk. But you deciding without getting my consent." said Yesung.

"What consent? Why is it so wrong to bring us along?" reply Eunhyuk with a little pitched voice. Getting annoyed every minutes Yesung rejecting his decision. 

Kyuhyun feels threatens by the sudden bickering. He resorted with stay quiet watching the event unfolded.

"Because i don't want to be humiliate in front of you!  In front of Kangin!" Yesung shout as his eyee glowing red, feeling the anger taking over him as he turn around to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun exchanges their look. It didn't occur to them that Kyuhyun already pull over to the side road.

"Hey, calm down." said Kyuhyun, softly cooing for his dear mate.

The red eyes soon fade away to the normal dark brown color. Yesung take a deep breath as rubbing his temple,feeling a faint headache slowly make their way to his head. 

"Sorry Hyuk. I just... A bit worried about going back there. Sorry for take it on you..." said Yesung.

"No its okay. I understand your concern but we told you so many time already, we're here for you. Besides, how about Kyuhyun come with us? We could explain it together to your family." said Eunhyuk. 

"Yeah i can. But when is it? Doesn't this mean you guys will close the shop for while?" said Kyuhyun.

"I'm planning to go on this Saturday." said Yesung. 

"Saturday? Oh man. I have a pack meeting that day..." said Kyuhyun. 

"Well you could come after the meeting?" said Eunhyuk. 

"But my hometown is too far from here." said Yesung. 

Kyuhyun just went on to listen to his mate. Upon his research, he had found out about their old pack had move out from the old territory. Not wanting to reveal his knowledge about it, he tried to suggest things to his mate.

"Yesung, shouldn't you talk to your hyung first? I mean it's been 7 years since the last time you move out from the pack house. What if they had already move or something?" said Kyuhyun.

Yesung tilted his head. The alpha was right. Things could happen in the time he had gone away.

"I'll try... But since i was a baby till i was 18, we never move out from our territory."  mutter Yesung.

"Just try it" said Kyuhyun as he drove off once again.

.
.
.

Saturday come. Kangin and Leeteuk who for some reason insisted on accompanying their dongsengs had already entering the gate of the omega apartment. Given that both of them were normal werewolves, the guard let them in to wait for their friends inside. Once they had call Eunhyuk, they receive quite worrying words from him. Quickly pacing they steps into the building, they soon found Eunhyuk waiting for them Yesung's apartment. 

"He won't let me in to his room." said Eunhyuk as he invited the couple in.

"What did he said?" said Leeteuk.

"He ask me to give him 5 minutes and it's has been half an hour" said Eunhyuk. 

Leeteuk quickly make his way to the younger's room and slowly knocking on the door. He waits patiently for Yesung to open it but the younger keep giving excuses. 

"Yesung, i know you're nervous but we here for you. Open the door for hyung." said Leeteuk softly.

"Just... 5 more min---

"Hyung you've been said that for the past 30 minutes!" shout Eunhyuk from the living room.

Yesung actually had already finish with his stuff, deciding to stay there overnight. But once he had done everything, he begin to contemplate on actually meeting his family once again.

Knowing how Leeteuk could become frightening if he were to retreat from his plan, he finally agreeing on opening the door for the older.

"There you are. Still feeling nervous?"  said Leeteuk.

Yesung know he could never lie to the older thus he timidly nods.

"A little bit... And the route are changed a little bit. My family pack had move out just like Guixian said. It's just outside of this town, a little bit towards to the east in the forest. Heechul hyung insisted on driving me there but i already told him I'm bringing you guys so he just send me the direction." 

Kangin and Eunhyuk could see their boss was quite pale and the dark eye bag look much more worse than before. They decide to help the older pack the things into the car as they let Leeteuk handle the nervous older.

"Let's go. And you are so gonna need some sleep before we arrive there. Send me the gps." said Leeteuk as he pull the smaller out from the apartment. 

"Hyung. What if they got angry? If so, we should come back here right away. Appa is so scary when he got angry." said Yesung.

Leeteuk could feel the smaller's hand getting cold and sweaty as he keep rambling about his possible mad father. (ooff the game. AYAAAAA okay sorry)

The older clenching onto the smaller's hand tighter, reassuring the nervous younger for nothing could go wrong today, maybe.

After everyone was ready and buckle up, Kangin who's driving the car begin to hit the road.

Leeteuk who in the back seat with Yesung begin to persuade the younger to take a sleep for awhile. At first, Yesung being stubborn on keeping on look for the road but soon the sleepiness eating him up. His head soon lolled towards Leeteuk. Not wanting the younger to have a bad neck, he let the younger use his lap as a pillow after he unbuckled the seatbelt.

"Have you contact his hyung that we already exited the town?" said Leeteuk to Eunhyuk who sitting at the front. 

"Yeah. I even told him to alert their parent just to make sure they were home."

"Good."

"Is he sleeping?"  Eunhyuk ask as he no longer heard anything from Yesung.

"Yes. I can see that he didn't sleep at all last night." 

"Urghh.. He's insomnia are bad enough now he torturing himself with worries." 

"That's Yesung for you."

.
.
.

Heechul pov

I put back the phone into my pocket. After Jongwoon's friends alerting me on telling my parents about Jongwoon arrival, i had been walking around outside their house. Heck I'm nervous. I won't be this way if i didn't heard Kibum and Henry's talk the other day. My alpha brother turn into an omega? The heck?

I swear appa are gonna be so furious if he heard about it. I'm worried for Jongwoon safety.

"Chullie? What are you doing outside like this? Come on in." 

Oh great now i have to face the possibly number one drama queen first. I went inside as i follow her. She then ask me to join appa in the living room as she went away to make some drink for us. 

Once she came back, i tried to piece my words on how to write my will... No, just kidding. I swear this is more nerve wrecking than telling them i lost my ity to my mate before our mating day.

"Eomma. Appa. I have something to tell you."

"Oh what is it? You and Hangeng ready to adopt a child?" said eomma, jabbing on the fact i can't get pregnant with my gay mate. This might be the reason why Jongwoon was so scared on getting a male mate.

"Eomma. I'm not ready for to yet. What I'm saying is... Jongwoon is on his way here."

Few second in silence, we were surprised by a squealing from my mother. Gosh her shrieking are worst than Ryeowook hiting his high pitched in his singing lesson.

"Aish yeobo. No need to scream like that." 

"I'm sorry but my baby are coming back today! How do you know about this Heechul ah?"

"Actually...  I've been in contact with him ever since i found him. Living in the town next to us."

"What! So near yet our man didn't found him?!" 

And this time, appa was the one who shrieking. This couple will be the death of me.

"He had quite reliable friend and they help him hiding. But i must warn you, he bringing the bad news. Whatever he told you, i want you guys to be prepared." 

Yes i told them to be prepared. Their parental instinct are the best and Jongwoon knows that. He might had been deciding to tell us everything about him, I'm sure of it.

"What do you mean Chullie. You're scaring us. Chagi, you already forgive Jongwoon right?" said eomma to appa.

Of course appa have too. Mom basically shutting him out after he banished Jongwoon. Appa only nod as he smile bitterly. I guess appa had too much hope on Jongwoon before.

"It's not about the banishment. Whatever it is, promise me you guys won't yelling at him eoh?"

They could only nod. Not understanding a thing i was saying. It didn't occur to me my phone at been going off for awhile. Taking it out, i saw Eunhyuk was the one who calling me.

"It's them, i have to take this" 

"Them? Eomma said.

"Jongwoon came with his friends. Excuse me"

I went out from the room and heard how mom begin to run into her kitchen to prepare something maybe.

"Hello? Eunhyuk ssi"

"Oh drop the ssi, hyung. We're nearing the location but can you lead us the way? It's quite bushy around here."

"Oh sure. Wait up."

I end the call and went out to the garage. Looking around, i saw Jongwoon's old bike that was still in a good shape from appa's care. The key was in so i decided to use it to fetch them.

Riding through the gate, i went out i few meters away and found their car. I stop the bike just right next to the car. I saw the chef begin to roll down the window. 

"Thanks for coming." said the chef.

I just nod. As i search for Jongwoon's silhouette, i saw him sleeping using another man's lap.

"He's sleeping?"  

"Yeah. He got too nervous last night and end up not sleeping at all. And we've been on a bumpy road but he still deep in his sleep. I think you need to prepare some room for him" said the chef again.

My little brother are so timid. Now that i realize it, he look so different. More scrawny than before. He must be so stressed from today's visit. 

"Okay. Now, follow me closely." 

I continue to ride in the route slowly. 

Soon we arrive back to the pack house. As we went through some of the houses, the pack members begin to realize we had outsider as a guests. 

Once we reached to my parent's house thst to are more secluded from the members' houses, i lead them to the garage to park their car. 

True to the chef words, Jongwoon was still deep in his sleep.

"Can we let him sleep more?  Kangin hyung could carry him inside."  said Eunhyuk. 

So that was the guy name. I turn to the seat and saw somewhat angelic looking man. It's irritates me in how i could feel the bright and angelic vibe radiating from him. Too contrast from me.

"Sure. Let me take the bags." i said.

As i was just about to open the door, eomma came out with a bright smile, a spatula and look so readied with her squeals. I put down the bags quickly and cupping from squealing. 

"Eomma. He's sleeping. Squeals later"

Eomma quirk her head around and saw Kangin carrying her son. Ignoring her gasp, i went inside.

"Oh go to the first room right after the stairs"  said Eomma as she went back to the kitchen, possibly just to take off her apron and put down her 'weapon'.

Right after Kangin settle Jongwoon on the bed, we went out to the living room. I let them rest there as they greets appa. As i was looking around, eomma was no longer here with us.

"Did she went to Jongwoon?" i ask appa and he could only chuckles.

From now, i could only pray for eomma to figure it out by herself. Jongwoon's scents was too obvious. 

Pov end

"So who are you guys to Jongwoon?" Mr.Kim ask the trio.

"I'm Leeteuk, i was the one who found him wandering around the town years ago. I took him in my house along with this guy name Eunhyuk right here." said Leeteuk as he show Eunhyuk.

"Your house? Pack house? You not an alpha right?" Mr.Kim ask.

"Oh, no. There's no such thing as a pack house in the town. It's just a big house that i own and i let rouge wolves in. Of course only for those who searching to stay in pack like house but with no pack link. I'm only act as the older member there. This is my mate, Kangin. He's the one who taking care of Jongwoon all this time."

"Ah really? I'm so grateful for you guys help. We actually trying to retrieve him back but as we almost got the trace of him, he vanish without a sign." said Mr.Kim with rather bitter looking face. 

"Are you still angry with Jongwoon?" Eunhyuk ask the sad looking dad.

Mr.kim look into the younger's face and could feel the genuine worries from him. His frown soften as he shake his head. 

"My wife will grill me alive. Jongwoon is closer to her than me. And no matter what happen, Jongwoon still my son. Even if he want the alpha seat, Kibum would be happy to give him back."

Eunhyuk begin to turn towards Leeteuk and Kangin worriedly. Leeteuk could only shake his head.

"Let him told them. We can't meddle with the family problems." said Leeteuk. 

"Ah! I'm sure you guys are tired. Heechul, show them the guest room"

Heechul nod as he lead them tot the upstairs. He then stop right in front of the bedroom where Mrs.Kim and Jongwoon were.

Mrs.Kim keep watching as Yesung breathing slowly. Looking peaceful despite the to eyebag underneath his eyes. 

"Aigoo Woonie... What happen to you. Why you look so small. Have you eaten well?" whisper Mrs.Kim softly as he brushing the bangs off from covering Yesung's sleeping face. 

"You still look so handsome, my baby. Why things happen this way?"

Heechul begin to walk out from there and went to the trio room, the second master room where two bed were prepared. 

"You guys. We need to talk."

.

Mrs.Kim keep caressing Yesung's face as she smile in content. But soon something caught her scent. The wolf inside her stir as she begin to speak to her.

'There's something different in Jongwoon. '

'What is it?'

'He had different smell. I know my baby's scent and his smell weird right now. As if... I was smelling Wookie'

'What kind of different?  Maybe his scent change over the years? And what with Wookie smell? Cookies?'

'I was talking about the pheromones. Jongwoon smells like an Omega'

'What are you talking about. He's an alpha.'

'I'm sure of it. Jongwoon smells like an omega. Let me take over'

In a swift, Mrs.Kim eyes begin to glow in red. She hunch forward as she took a sniff of her son's smells and frown.

'He does smell like it. But how is it possible? Doesn't he rejected his mate so he couldn't possibly had his mate smell on him. Even Heechul didn't told me about Kyuhyun'

'I think... Jongwoon is the omega...'

 

A/N:  I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. I'm sleepy. I'll promise to continue it sooner. Byeeee