Alternative Ending 1: Chapter 10.1 - Return of Superman

Which?

5 years later
Jaehyun, Johnny and Mark noticed the door of the house opening revealing a sighing Taeyong.


"What happened?" Jaehyun asked.
"I was called to Jiyong's school." Taeyong replied letting out another sigh.


"What did he do this time?" Johnny asked worriedly.


Lately, a certain Lee Jiyong is always called to the principal's office for some complaints against him. And everytime that happens, Taeyong has to show up there and this not just made Taeyong worry but also the other members/the samchons as well.


"He caused some girls in his classroom to fight." The father replied.


"What do you mean cause to fight?" Jaehyun asked with a more worried tone.
Not later, a pouting Jiyong came in the house and greeted his samchons sadly.


"Jiyong-ah, come here for a sec." Mark said and the child timidly went to him and sat on his lap.


"What happened?" Mark asked.


"I swear I did not do anything bad." Jiyong defended himself.


"I believe you bud. But I you still have to tell your samchons what happened."


"I was eating the cookies baked by Doyo-samchon on break when Ara one of my girl classmates went to me and gave me her strawberry milk. I said thank you."


"And then?" Jaehyun encouraged.


"Then Ina came and pushed Ara away and gave me her orange juice. Then Sara came too and pushed Ina and Ara away and gave me Snickers. Then Ara pulled Sara's hair and Sara pulled Ina's hair and Ina pulled Ara and Sara's hair. Then teacher scolded them and took us to the principal's office."


"I don't understand the last part." Mark scratches his head.


"Apparently the three girls had a crush on Yongie and fought about it that the other is liked by my boy rather than the other. They even want to take him to their home."


"But appa I cannot go to their home. If I will you will cry looking for me and you will be sad." Jiyong said.


And the three uncles bursted an uwu.


"Uhhhh. He adores you so much Taeyong." Johnny said pinching his "nephew's" cheeks.


"But I think it does not have to be violent." Taeyong said.


"Well, not in your case. If your son looks like that, it will always create wars." Mark replied.


"Yeah. As the day passes he's looking much and much more like you Taeyong. A handsome one." Jaehyun added.


"Even the make up noonas are saying Jiyong has a bright future with his looks and probably SM will get him." Mark adds.


"Should I be thankful for that or be afraid?"


"Uhm, both." The three samchons replied.


"What did I do to deserve this?" Taeyong presses his hands on his temples.


"Well, you made him. That's what you did." Johnny answered casually.

"Appa, I'm hungry. I want to eat." Jiyong said turning the attention back to him.


"I bought some ice cream. You wanna eat with me?" Mark said and the boy smiled and nodded. Mark stood up and carried Jiyong towards the dinning hall.


Taeyong watched in adoration. Never he expected that his life would turned out to be like this. But he is thankful to have Jiyong in his life and the support of s.


"Uhhhh. You're so cute." Mark said pinching the boy's cheeks. "And daddy should be more watchful when you grow to your teens and have a bunch of girls falling for you." The maknae added.