Alternative Ending 2: Chapter 10.2 - Revolutionary Love Season 2

Which?

5 years later
"Where do you wanna go, Jiyong-ah?" Gong Myung asked his nephew.


"Roller coaster! Roller coaster!" Jiyong pointed at the Roller Coaster from afar, jumping in excitement.


"All right, roller coaster it is." Gong Myung said and the uncle and nephew went there.


As kids, Gong Myung and his brother had been fans of amusement park rides. But as they grew up, he seem to have developed fear and everytime he was invited to join with this rides, he says no. But with Jiyong being excited to ride and will only ride if he's with him, Gong Myung had no choice but to swallow that fear for the sake of the beloved nephew.


They rode the Takabisha, and it was one fun ride for Jiyong (and a hell for Gong Myung was screaming louder than the ladies riding with him and he felt embarrased).


"Samchon, can we get ice cream?" Jiyong asked hi uncle. Both are sitting on a bench (Gong Myung insisted to lay down for a while to recover from the "trauma".),


"What flavor do you want?"
"Strawberry! Strawberry!"


"Okay. I'll buy you ice cream but you stay here. Wait for me to come back." Gong Myung reminded and the nephew nodded his head in obedience.


The uncle went to get the request and went to the nearest ice cream stand. The line was a bit long so he had to fall and wait. Then he's turn came and order a strawberry ice cream and melon oce cream for him. But as he turns back he heard screams of people and saw them running around and away of something. And he was more nervous when he noticed the ruckus was in the direction of his nephew.


He ran back to his nephew only to be more afraid of the situation in front of him. Dropping the ice creams he had got for his nephew.


"ALL OF YOU! STAY BACK!" the man shouted while holding Jiyong on the waist, tightly, and pointing a gun on his head.


"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! I SAY, STAY BACK! OR I WILL SHOOT THIS KID!" The man forecefully demanded.


"JIYONG!" Gong Myung scream and he was noticed the armed man.


"You! My son is gone because of you!" The man glared at him.


"Please. Not my nephew. I beg you." Gong Myung pleaded.


Jiyong was already crying in the arms of the armed man and Gong Myung was desperate. A lot of things were running in his mind. How would he face his brother if something happens to his nephew? His protective instinct kicked in and he rushed toward the man. Surprised, the armed man did not have time to react and Gong Myung was able to snatch his nephew out of the man's arms and carry him away.


"You're okay now. You're---ugh!"
A gunshot and screams of people where heard. And with Gong Myung's remaining strength, he put down his nephew before laying down on the road.


Jiyong was sobbing at that point and wondering why his uncle was pale until he noticed blood on the floor behind his uncle.
"Samchon?" Jiyong questioned sobbing.


"You're...safe...now." Gong Myung smiled at his nephew and caressed his face.

"Be...a...good...boy...for me...okay?"


"Samchon, get up. Appa will be angry if he sees you on the floor." Jiyong nudges his uncle.


Not a moment later, Gong Myung closes his eyes and Jiyong cried harder, calling and trying to wake his uncle up.


The police and the medical team came sooner and helped the victims, but Gong Myung was declared dead on the spot leaving a crying Jiyong.


---


"The movie was so intense and dramatic." Haechan commented.


"Yeah. Kinda sad but it was nice." Taeil added.


"So, appa, what can you say about your son's acting skills?" Choi Siwon asked putting an arm around Doyoung's shoulder.


NCT were invited in the premier of the movie where Gong Myung and Jiyong, and Choi Siwon of Super Junior were one of he actors. Gong Myung played as the uncle of Jiyong who was killed in the movie, and Choi Siwon was the older character of Jiyong who was looking after the suspect who killed his uncle, after knowing that the suspect eacaped from prison. In the end the suspect died in the shoot out and asked forgiveness to "Older Jiyong" (Siwon) and he forgave him before the suspect died.


Doyoung smiled towards his 5-year old son and ruffles his hair, "I'm so proud of him."


"You should be. After all he got it from his uncle." Gong Myung teased his younger brother who glared back at him.


"Shut up. I'm still upset with you."


When the public knew about Kim Jiyong's existence, they were so supportive about it. The fans of the brothers were watching every post about the kid, who turns out that Jiyong looks more like Gong Myung by the days and the uncle was so happy about it. He even persuaded the nephew to sign with Fantagio and that made the father more upset because he was planning to sign his son with SM. While the fans of the brothers had a little quarrel if Doyoung is really the father or Gong Myung is the father. In the end another paternity test was done and was confirmed that Doyoung is indeed the father; a fact that could never be taken away by Gong Myung from him.


"Oh come on. Don't worry brother. Jiyong will be okay at Fantagio. He might end up as the next Cha Eunwoo and I'm sure you will be proud of him more." Gong Myung assured.


"And you'll take the credit?" Doyoung was skeptish.


"Uhm, probably."


And the group of idols/friends laughed.
"Daddy, can we get ice cream?" Jiyong asked pulling his father's slacks.


Doyoung smiled at his son, "Of course! What flavor do you want?"


"Strawberry!"