Tests and More

Which?

Chapter 4

Jung Jaehyun is a person you might think as chill-as-a-cucumber type because of his soft prince like looks and soft personality. But when it comes behind the cameras, he also experiences headaches, especially a headache that pertains to s.

That morning was one of them, he did not have a good meal with the quarrel that happened between Doyoung and Taeyong. Who could even eat in a situation like that?  Another thing is that these two were best of friends. If they will not make mends, it will greatly affect all of NCT...and that is what Jaehyun's problem is.

"Are you alright?" Yuta asks him snapping him out of his thoughts.

You think?"

"I'll take that as a "no". The Japanese said while occupying the space beside Jaehyun. Sighing.

"How could this happen?"

Irritated with the situation, Jaehyun replied ,"Well apparently it was caused by our fellow NCT members whose hormones are so out of control and could nor keep their in their pants! Now we have two fighting old friends, a disturb probable teenage father, and a kid who does not know which he came from!"

"Now that's explicit." Yuta commented.

"And I think you cannot call Jisung a disturbed one anymore."

Yuta and Jaehyun looked up and saw Mark coming down the stairs eating Cheetos and approaching them.

"Jisung is coping up in his room."

"Maybe you mean cooped up?" Jaehyun asked and Mark shook his head.

"Nope. I really meant coping up. He's taking care of the baby right now and he seems happy about it. A good sign that he could be a good teenage father."

"Yeah and it's not a good sign for him to ruin his career." Jaehyun interjected.

"I think it will not be a problem." Yuta said.

"And why?" Jaehyun dared.

"Because he has been in this industry for so long. Even longer than us." Yuta replied.

"And also, he did not even lose his career even if he was acting as a savage kid and sometimes a bully in that KBS Kids Show." Mark added.

Jaehyun sighed and conceded, "Okay. Whatever you say."

"Now. What shall we do to mend those boys together?" Yuta asked.

"I think I have an idea." Mark smirked and the two hyungs looked at him, expecting.

---

That night their manager, told them that Taeyong, Doyoung and Jisung will be the first to do the paternal test so they have to stay put in the dorm the next day while the others went on their schedules.

But what did the three don't know is the surprise waiting for them the next day.

It was 9 in the morning already and the three potential fathers are now seated in the couch on the dorm living room. They never spoke to each other, or even looked.

First to move out were the 127 members, where Jaehyun explained they have a schedule to do.

"What about me?" Taeyong asked.

"And me?" Doyoung added.

And the two ex-frenemies looked at each other heavily and Jaehyun sighed at the sight.

"You two will stay here and finish the test. The manager has set this day for you to do it and you don't have anything to worry about. We'll take care of the schedules."

And the two nodded. Conceding to the fact that they should do this.

"And Jisung?" Jaehyun called the maknae's attention, who busies himself rocking the baby in his arms. "Call me if there is anything. And that includes if your hyungs are fighting or they hurt you in any. Way. Got it?" Jaehyun said glaring to the older ones and Jisung nods his head in fear.

"Well then. We should keep going." Jaehyun said.

--- 

As the rest of the 127 settled themselves in the coaster...

"Really convincing Jung Jaehyun." Johnny commended.

"I just hope everything will go according to plan." Jaehyun sighed.

"I'm worried about Jisung." Taeil said.

"Aish. Don't worry hyung. He will be fine. Taeyong might be a tsundere, Doyoung a savage but Jisung could stand by himself and is more savage." And everybody in the vehicle giggled.

---

Time passed by and the other groups went out of the dorm. The Dreamies had a CF to shoot while the WayV are supposed to fly to China for continued promotions.

Also with the passing was the boredom and tension surrounding the three members. And in order to delay or not make a quarrel happen, each had busied themselves; Taeyong started to clean the house even if there is nothing to clean at all. Jisung on the other hand was busy playing with Jiyong.

"AHHHH!!! WHAT TIME ARE THEY COMING?!" Doyoung complained.

"Hyung, maybe they're stuck in traffic. You know how it is during these days." Jisung said.

"SHUT UP. I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU." Doyoung replied startling the maknae and the baby, bringing them both to tears.

Taeyong dropped the mop her was using and went to the "kids". "You're going too far Kim Dongyoung." He said coldly.

Even if Doyoung is mad, he still knows it's not a good idea to piss off Lee Taeyong, especially when his full name spoken out of the leader's lips. So he shut himself up.

Taeyong went to the crying "kids". "Come on. Stop crying, Jisung. The baby cries too when he sees people around him sad and crying."

Jisung sniffed and replied, "O-okay."

"Why don't you go to my room and sleep there with Jiyong for a while? I'll call you when the staff arrives." Taeyong offered and the maknae went.

Taeyong returned the mop to the storage in their dorm and went back to the living room. Sitting on the couch in front of Doyoung. They were both silent for the next 15 minutes.

When Taeyong was about to speak, suddenly a knock on the door came.

"Open the door Doyoung. I'll wake Jisung up." Taeyong said and went.

---

The procedure of the paternity test was easy and sailed smoothly. Taeyong, Doyoung and Jisung had their samples taken by a swabbing inside their mouth. The tricky part was Jiyong since the baby was disturbed in his sleep, hungry and Jisung felt the diapers are heavy but in the end they were able to get a sample.

They were also told that the results will be known a month after.

"So what shall we do for a while?" Taeyong asked.

"You take turns in taking care of baby Jiyong. After all the three of you are the probable fathers." Their manager said.

Jisung asked as well, "How about the media and the public?"

"Don't worry about it Jisung. SM had already planned it. But all we ask from you is that you take turns to take care of Jiyong since it will not be noticeable especially when you go out."

The three nodded in agreement.

---

It's already 11 in the evening Taeyong was now rocking Jiyong in his arms while waiting for his other members to come home. Doyoung and Jisung went to their rooms to make the day.

"What time are they going home? It's late already." He said worriedly.

Then there was a loud thudding of footsteps on the stairs.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jisung whispered-screamed.

"What is it?" Taeyong asked the maknae.

Jisung was holding his phone and showed the contents of the screen. It's a V-LIVE broadcast. And Taeyong eyes widened. Wider than he ever did before. It's s, shouting a familiar chant.

"NCT Life. In JEJU ISLAND!"