A Cameo

Which?

"Why are you still crying?!" Taeyong wailed as baby Jiyong continues to cry in his arms. It's been another hour of rocking, bottle feeding, rattle playing amd diaper changing but still the baby is crying.

"Hyung. I don't know what else should we do?" Jisung cries helplessly.

"What the hell is happening?! It's three in the morning for heaven's sakes and I need my sleep!" Doyoung complains from upstairs of their dorm.

Taeyong looks up to see his fellow member being pissed, "Jiyong is not calming down. We don't know what's the problem."

Doyoung rolls his eyes and went down the stairs to approach his "friends". He took baby Jiyong in his arms and felt something is off.

"He's hot."

"Oh my god, Doyoung can you please contain yourself?! He's just a baby!" Taeyong reprimanded.

"! I meant his body temperature is warm. Not---whatever dirty thoughts you have in mind!"

"I'm sorry." Taeyong apologized.

"Jisung, make the airconditioner cooler." Doyoung commanded.

"Why should I obey you?" the maknae asked raising his eyebrows making the older one who requested to roll his eyes.

"Because for goodness sake the house feels hot RIGHT NOW! Isn't it obvious?! The baby is crying because he is uncomfortable and the two of you are sweating already!"

Taeyong and Jisung looked at each other, noticing themselves, "Oh."

Doyoung just shakes his head in exasperation. "Ugggh! Do you even call yourselves fathers? Father my . Now if you will Pask Jisung-ssi, the airconditioner? Please?"

Jisung finally set the appliance cooler and moments later the air inside the house was more comfortable and the baby started to keep silent and sleep.

"Thank you. Now, if you excuse me I will go back to sleep. I have a big day ahead of me." Doyoung said and left for his room.

While Taeyong and Jisung were left dumbfounded of the situation just now.

"Hyung..."

"Yeah?"

"Did he just...brought Jiyong with him to sleep?"

---

Morning came and Taeyong as usual woke up early. He really wanted to sleep more after what happened the night before but his body clock won't permit him. So he just went to the kitchen and prepare food for the three of them. Looking in the fridge, he found chicken, egg and some kimchi and decided to make fried chicken and omelette with kimchi on the side for their breakfast.

While being busy cooking he heard a commotion. He turned around and witness some domestic scene.

Jisung was holding baby Jiying away from him while Doyoung pushes him.

"You know this is what I really hate with kids, the horrors of washing them up. Now Jisung, wash and change him."

Jisung was whining, "Ah hyung! Why me?! He slept with you last night. You should be the one doing this."

"You heard what I said. I hate it. Now shut up and do as I say."

"This is unfair. This is injustice. This is double child abuse!"

"Hey! Don't count yourself as a child because there is no child who would have the guts to create that one."

"Can you just do it together? Both of you are to be held responsible of your actions of creating that one." Taeyong intervened.

"Says the one who is also supposed to be responsible too." Doyoung said.

"I'm cooking." Taeyong casually lifts his hand holding a spatula. "And I am the leader. You should do as what I say." he added.

"You heard Taeyong-hyung. We do it together." Jisung said.

"Ugh! Alright." Doyoung sighed heavily and pushed Jisung softly towards the bathroom.

---

Taeyong was setting up the table for breakfast when suddenly he heard their doorbell ring.

"Coming!" the leader said finishing setting the table, wiped his hands and went to the door.

"Ah! Donghyun-hyung!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo Tyong-ah. Is my brother home?"

Kim Donghyun aka Gong Myung is a frequent visitor of the NCT dorms for the reason that he wants to know if his brother is okay. Despites the busy schedule, he always make sure that he meets his brother once a week. Except when NCT are abroad.

"Oh yeah. He's in the bathroom right now bathing ---" Taeyong suddenly stopped when he noticed he was about to spill the secret of the century.

"Oh. I see. He's taking a bath right now." the older Kim brother smiled.

Taeyong swallowed the lump in his throat and spoke again. "Y-yeah. He's taking a bath with Jisung."

And oh boy Taeyong want to slap himself.

"Wow. That's...rare. I do hope they are not doing other things except for bathing."

"Actually..."

"What?!" and Donghyun rushed himself towards the bathroom door.

"Hyun-hyung! Wait!" Taeyong chased at his sunbae.

"Ahh...Hyung...Stop-stop...it hurts." Jisung whined.

"Ugh! That's what you get for riling me up."

Donghyun widenend his eyes and banged the door.

"Yah! Dongyoung! Stop it! Jisung is still a kid! Dongyoung! Open the door!"

The door suddenly opened revealing a very wet Doyoung, holding a baby in his arms, smiling like an angel he is, while the NCT maknae hands are on his eyes, rubbing it.

"H-hyung." Doyoung said with surprise in his voice.

"What-what's the..." Gong Myung stuttered.

"Ah! Hyung! The shampoo hurts in my eyes!" Jisung complained.