Worries and Pointing Fingers

Which?

"Okay! And that's a wrap!" Mark said and clapped, which means their shoot has just ended. They just had their Mukbang sessions in the Jeju-do night market and let's just face it, they were full.


"Oh come on Jaehyun-hyung, how come you ate a lot and still have those abs?!" Haechan complained and the older just laughed at it, making the younger one pout and Jaehyun ruffled Haechan's hair to comfort him.


"You're still a growing child Donghyuckie. Your time to have abs will come. Just be patient."


"I don't believe you, hyung." Mark said.


"In which part?"


"In the growing child part. For all we know he might have a son or a daughter somewhere." Mark added making everyone on the scene laugh.


"Hey!" Haechan punched Mark's arm lightly. "I'm well behaved. Not like you." He defended.


"Anyway, speaking of kids, I wonder how our three guys back in the dorms are?" Doyoung questioned.


"I called them earlier and Taeyong was upset that he's not with us." Johnny replied.


"Well who wouldn't be. He was always there on every NCT Life shooting." Yuta said.


"Nope. He wasn't. He was not with us during the Seoul Life Hot and Young episodes." Johnny replied.


"Oh yeah. You're right."


"But still I wonder how's he doing now?" Yuta said.


"And Doyoung." Jaehyun added.


"And our cutie Jisung." Jaemin said.


And everybody sighed, wondering what is happening at their dorm right now.


Meanwhile...


"Oh so here we go again. It's my fault this time."


Taeyong is always known as a tsundere but this time, the exasperation can be noticed in his face.


"I'm sorry if I took her out to dates because I liked her and no one...NO. ONE. told me about anything being a childhood friend of my fellow member." Taeyong defended with a glare on his face. "You have no right to blame me Kim Dongyoung. You never told me anything!" Taeyong forcefully added.


"Hyungs." Jisung tried to stopped them.


"But she told me you were dating, Lee Taeyong!" Doyoung retaliated.


"Hyungs!"


"You should have confronted me! Even if I knew, I would've thought it was okay for you!" Taeyong retaliated as well with glares in his eyes.


"HYUNGS! CAN YOU TWO STOP ALL THIS USELESS YOU ARE DOING?! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! CAN YOU PLEASE...PLEASE...JUST FOR WHILE...ACT LIKE YOU ARE ADULTS! THE THREE OF US HERE MADE A MISTAKE! OKAY! WE ED AND WE ED UP AND NOW WE HAVE TO SOLVE THIS ING SITUATION WE WENT IN. OKAY?! I WAS DRUNK! THE DREAMIES DARED ME TO BECAUSE I LOST A BET! THEN I FLIRTED WITH A GIRL IN THE BAR WE WENT TO. THEN ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER. AND I WOKE UP IN A HOTEL BED WITHOUT MY CLOTHES ON AND SCARED THE ED IUT OF ME WHEN I REALIZED I SLEPT WITH MY HYUNGS GIRLFRIEND."


Jisung was panting after saying all those things but Taeyong ang Doyoung hsd their jaws drop of the confession they just heard from their dongsaeng. And aside from that, it was the first time they heard their maknae rant and being angry at them. An unusual sight.


There was that deafening silence lingering around the room. There as a bit of tension but at the same time a bit of resolution.


Taeyong sighed, "Jisung is right. Past is past. There's nothing we could do about it. But to take the responsibility of being baby Jiyong's dad is something we can."


"Nope. Nuh-uh. I'm not going to take part of this. I am not the father."


"Oh for s sake Doyoung! We don't even know if we are the father or whoever is the father. But can you please, just for a while, be a man and a be a father to a lonely baby boy. Just respect your bestfriend's wishes."


Now Taeyong and Jisung we looking hopefully at the other father figure. Realizing that there is no other choice, Doyoung conceded. "Okay. I will. Just to get things settled."


"Thank goodness." Jisung said exasperatingly.


Taeyong patted the shoulder of the other guy, "Thanks, Doyoung."


"Why am I starting to regret this?"


---


Renjun, Chenle, Jeno and Jaemin were playing Uno cards when Mark and Haechan suddenly barged in the room they're staying in with serious looks on their faces.


"Hi hyungs! Come! Join us play." Jeno invited trying to captivate his hyung with his signature eye smile.


"We will. But first I have to talk to you guys." Mark started.


Sensing that it is one serious talk, the boys paused their game and the two hyung sat in between them.


"Okay. We want to know something from you guys." Haechan started.


"So, Taeyong hyung called me, telling me something I call "The Dreamie Incident" that we are not aware of." Mark added.


Chenle and Renjun swallowed the lumps on their throat then Mark continued.


"Can you please explain to be why are you in a bar and why there was a drunk Jisung in the eND?!"


---


Taeyong woke up in the middle of the night because of a baby's cry. His mother's instinct kicked in and rose up from his bed to check. The baby was in Jisung's room but as he is nearer to the room, he heard another cry. This made him walk faster. And when he opened the door of their maknae's room, he saw baby Jiyong crying, and a crying Jisung holding the baby in his arms.


"Hyung...h-help me."