Home Alone

Which?

Chapter 5

"What do you mean it's for our own good?!" Taeyong exclaimed on his phone.

Doyoung was pacing back and forth the living room while Jisung rocks baby Jiyong in his arms trying shush him up, the maknae is almost losing himself since it's been an hour since the baby was whining and crying in intervals.

"When did you planned this out?" Taeyong asked pinching his nose in frustration of the situation.

"WHAT?! And you did not even tell me! You know what, the hell with you. And it's only hell because I feel lazy to curse right now at you."

And there was a mumbling reply in the phone.

"Whatever Johnny. I'll deal with you when you come back!" Taeyong ends the call and throws his phone to the couch.

"What did Johnny say?" Doyoung asked a bit pissed.

"They'll be in Jeju for three days filming NCT Life. By then, we'll be on our own." Taeyong replied.

"What?! How about the managers? I'm sure they will get us here." Doyoung said looking pissed...as usual.

"No. They will not." Taeyong.

"What?!"

"Johnny and Jaehyun had the guts to tell and persuade the managers to not get us here." Taeyong gritted.

"Those pricks." Doyoung said.

"Then, what shall we do, hyungs?" Jisung asked.

"Well, we'll be on our own. The dorm is ours for the next few days." Taeyong replied.

Doyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance of being stuck with his frenemy and the maknae, "If that's the case, I'd go to the company and stay in the dance studio for the next few days."

Jisung just shook his head and Taeyong replied, "I-I doubt the management will let you and besides, Doyoung, there will come a time that we should fix this conflict between us three. Why not make it immediately?"

Doyoung snapped his bead back to Taeyong and replied a bit forcefully, "I don't want to associate myself with you...you traitors! Starting at this point our relationship is just professional. We ain't friends anymore. You hear me?!"

And Doyoung went out of the dorm slamming the door behind his back. Good thing the baby was long asleep anf was never awaken. Jisung and Taeyong just sighed.

"Well I guess it's just you and me hyung." Jisung said.

"Yeah." Taeyong replied.

---

Jisung and Taeyong had their little bonding at the kitchen preparing their dinner. Good thing that Jiyong was just sleeping and never once waken or cried.

Then the front door suddenly opened, slamming and Doyoung enters the room. But despite that Jisung and Taeyong never flinched, as they knew Doyoung acting up like that and for the next few days.

Sulking, Doyoung went to the kitchen and saw the leader and the maknae preparing dinner.

"You're just in time. Come on. Sit down." Taeyong invited as he place his recipe for the night on the table; three bowls of bibimbap.

Jisung followed bringing two bottles of soju and a glass of lemonade on the table.

Doyoung sat up on the table and readied himself to eat.

When everything is set, the three of them said their graces.

"Chalmokesubnida!" Jisung and Taeyong said cheerfully.

"Chalmo...kesub...nida." Doyoung said murmuring.

They ate silently until they finished their food. Taeyong then opened his bottle of soju. Doyoung followed while Jisung took a sip of his lemonade only to be stopped by Doyoung.

"Jisung, why don't you try drinking soju?" Doyoung said.

Surprised, Jisung questioned, "What?"

"Come on. Get that last bottle of soju on the fridge. Drink with us. You're already old enough to be drinking." Taeyong encouraged.

"Excuse me Kim Doyoung, Jisung is just 17." Taeyong being like a mom defended.

"It does not matter. We're alone in the dorms. And besides, he's technically an adult. Look, he knows how to . He even has a kid. That's even more adulting than drinking soju."

Jisung blushed so much for the embarrassment as he tries to stand up. Taeyong holds his wrist to stop him.

"Jisung. No. Don't force yourself."

"It's okay hyung. I can handle it." Jisung assured and went to the fridge and got his bottle of soju. And much to the surprise of the two hyungs, their maknae was able to open the bottle by shaking and flicking at the lid and was so easily.

"Look like someone has experience doing this." Doyoung commented.

"Kim Dongyoung, you're going overboard with this." Taeyong warned.

They looked and Jisung took his first sip...rather drink of the alcohol then he wiped his lips as of nothing happened.

"You never cease to amaze us Park Jisung." Doyoung said and smirked without noticing their leader glaring at him. Then Taeyong turned to the maknae and asked worrily.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine hyung. Don't worry." Jisung replied smiling at his leader.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Taeyong thought.

---

The night went on and the three loosen up.

"I think it's time to talk about "it"". Taeyong said.

"Kang Nari was not just a fan. She was my bestfriend."

Surprised, Jisung and Taeyong looked at Doyoung with his sudden confession .

"We've grown up together in the same neighborhood. Me, Donghyun-hyung and her. When hyung told us he will become an idol, it saddened her since she will never see him more often. I always knew she liked my brother as more than a friend. She told me. But never she knew that I have feelings for her. Hyung promised to meet him if he has the time. He did but not that much." Doyoung poured another shot of soju on the shot glass and drank it and continued.

"In his absence, I tried my best to cheer her up. Until such time I tried to audition for SM and got accepted. When she knew she cried a lot to the fact she will be left alone. So that's when I decided that she will live with me and hyung. I easily convinced her parents that she come with us as long as I take care of her very well. Even were still in SM Rookies, she was already part of the fandom. Her classmate in school encourage her to join and things went on until she stepped into the higher ranks of the fandom of Rookies and NCTzens. If you ask where she gets all the schedules of our activities that you always see her anywhere, it's because of me."

"Oh so that's why." Jisung commented.

"Even we've been together in one roof, she never, even once, knew of my feelings for her. But things changed when you came into the picture, Lee Taeyong." Doyoung said looking at his leader with cold eyes.