Eps.8

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afternoons in Korea, during a trip home, footsteps muffled by a woman Krystal suddenly in front of him.

 

"Unnie! "Says Krystal.

 

"I miss you so much. "Jessica said that hugged Krystal.

 

"Unnie, what are you doing here? "Krystal asked.

 

"I'm off work. "Jessica replied.

 

"Really? "Krystal asked.

 

"Ne. Oh yes, I want to invite you to the grand opening of the company. "Jessica replied.

 

"When? "Krystal asked.

 

"The event is two days away, I hope you want to attend. "Jessica replied.

 

"Ah, ne. I will come. "Says Krystal.

 

"Do you want to come with me? "Jessica asked.

 

"No need, unnie. I will go alone. "Krystal replied.

 

" Have you eaten ? "Jessica asked.

 

Krystal just shook his head and Jessica immediately took her to lunch together in Jessica’s restaurant favorite.

 

"Do you still do not want to live with me? "Jessica asked.

 

"I'm very comfortable being at home this time. "Krystal replied.

 

"Come to stay. "Says Jessica.

 

"Ne, unnie. "Krystal replied.

 

"Oh yes, my boss asks about you. Looks like he wants you to join in the company. "Says Jessica.

 

"Ne, unnie. I'll think about it later. "Krystal replied.

 

"I want everything that is best for you. "Says Jessica.

 

This is not the first time Jessica asks Krystal to work in the company today. Jessica wants Krystal to work in a more feasible with the position that has been provided. However, Krystal does not want to rely on Jessica that he repeatedly rejected the offer of Jessica.

 

"Unnie ..." says Krystal.

 

"Ne. "Jessica replied.

 

"May if I invite someone to your event later? "Krystal asked.

 

" Of course. "Jessica replied.

 

Krystal was relieved that he could bring to the event Taeyeon.

 

"Did you have close to someone? "Jessica asked.

 

"N-no. I just wanted to take him away. "Krystal replied.

 

Jessica just smiled as teasing. However, Krystal is still reluctant to tell the truth on her sister, she didn’t know if Jessica will receive Taeyeon, so she chose to keep everything.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon had just finished showering and he just sat and watched the show on television with Rusher. He saw one of the shows of fashion week being interviewed Tiffany as one of the models on the rise.

 

"I'm grateful to VOGUE since been invited to this year's fashion week and make me as one of the Top 10 Models. "

 

Taeyeon was seen paying attention to every word spoken by Tiffany.

 

Woof ... woof ...

 

"You want to know who is she? She is Cloud Goddess, if at our kingdom there you would be her favorite. "Taeyeon said.

 

Taeyeon change the channel and he witnessed a daily drama. He watched the scenes in the drama, and occasionally he felt strange to see it.

 

"Bora, I miss you so much."

 

"Jinjja? "

 

"Ne. "

 

"I'm very happy if you truly say from your heart. "

 

Krek. , ,

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. "Krystal opened the door and found Taeyeon was watching television.

 

Taeyeon notice and pay at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter