Eps.16

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman fidgeted in her house and noticed her cell phone. Repeatedly she contacted the top number on her cell phone but got no answer.

 

tok tok .. ..

 

"Taeyeon ~ ah. "Says that woman.

 

When the door open, Tiffany standing in front of his door.

 

"Tiffany ~ ssi. "Says Krystal.

 

"Are you worry about him ? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"I'm still waiting. "Krystal replied.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes, and she thought for a moment.

 

"Why? Did something happen to him? "Krystal asked.

 

"I want to talk to you briefly. "Tiffany replied.

 

" About ? "Krystal asked.

 

"About that man. "Tiffany replied.

 

Although it looks puzzled, Krystal invited Tiffany into her house and talk in the living room.

 

woof ... woof ...

 

"OMO! "Tiffany was surprised when she saw, and she hugged Rusher Rusher.

 

"Taeyeon bring the dog when we met. "Says Krystal.

 

"Really? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"Ne. He also said that if Rusher met you, you'd love her. "Krystal replied.

 

"Rusher? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"Ne. He is Rusher. "Krystal replied.

 

Tiffany lap Rusher and sit face to face with Krystal in the living room.

 

"Krystal. There is something that should I tell you. "Says Tiffany.

 

"Ne. "Krystal replied.

 

"We are gods. Really a god. We have the strength of each, but this time Taeyeon could not use his power since his father took it all until he could find the missing diamonds. "Says Tiffany.

 

"I do not understand about the diamonds. "Krystal replied.

 

"The diamond is a sacred object that will be used to Taeyeon, but he suffered carelessness and make it disappear in the earth's diamonds. As a punishment he had to find the diamonds, but long before he came to earth, I had already reached the earth, then you get to know me first. "Tiffany continued.

 

"Then why did he inquire about Jessica? He was very anxious to meet Jessica. "Krystal asked.

 

"Since that day, during the inauguration of a new branch of the Kwon Yuri’s company, Taeyeon started to hurry because diamonds had been looking in the hands of Jessica. "Tiffany replied.

 

"You mean? "Krystal asked.

 

"If Taeyeon managed to find diamonds and their owners. Taeyeon have to bring them into the locked gate. Once the gate is open, they will live forever in our world. But, there is the essential requirement of all. "Tiffany replied.

 

"What? "Krystal asked.

 

"Taeyeon must love the woman of owner the diamonds. "Tiffany replied.

 

That answer really make Krystal freeze. Krystal could not utter a word, her eyes glazed and she didn’t believe what was said Tiffany.

 

"Sorry, I understand how you feel. I just want you to know and don’t put great hopes on Taeyeon. Please do not say anything at that man. "Says Tiffany.

 

Krystal still silent and now her beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter