Eps.17

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed, Taeyeon was imprisoned alone in the apartment belonged to Tiffany. Taeyeon really don’t want to communicate with anyone, including Tiffany. Whenever Tiffany visit him, Taeyeon just keep silent and didn’t answer anything said Tiffany.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal alone to live their lives like before she met with Taeyeon. However, not infrequently Taeyeon, she remembers when she was silent in the house. Until now she was not sure what she was feeling, sometimes she felt hurt by the departure of Taeyeon and also feel the wind god missed it.

 

"Krystal. "Says Jessica.

 

"Ne, unnie. "Krystal replied.

 

"I want to tell the important things on you. "Says Jessica.

 

Krystal silent attention of Jessica's face.

 

"I'm getting married. "Jessica continued.

 

"W-what? "Krystal was surprised by the greeting Jessica.

 

"Maybe I'll be busy this month to take care preparations, so Yuri wants you to stay in office for the near future. "Jessica replied.

 

"Did you tell Appa and eomma? "Krystal asked.

 

"Ne. Yuri and I've met them a few days ago. "Jessica replied.

 

Krystal can only be silent and looked at Jessica. She could not imagine if Jessica was really married to Yuri.

 

"Are you sure of your choice? "Krystal asked.

 

"Why ? "Jessica asked.

 

Krystal was still thinking about what will happen if Jessica really married to Yuri.

 

"Yuri is good man and responsible. He is also very smart and you know, ideal man for me as anything. "Jessica continued.

 

"Ne. "Krystal replied.

 

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Tiffany was on her way to see the state Taeyeon apartment.

 

* * *

Actually, deep in my heart, I don’t want to see him like this, a person who is weak and can only be silent. My intent is not to lock him like this, I just don’t want him to be less focused his work on earth.

 

"Tae. "

 

". , , "

 

" Have you eaten ? "

 

". , , , "

 

"There's something I want to tell on you. It's about Jessica. "

 

". , , , "

 

"Krystal has just contacted me and said that Jessica will soon be married to Yuri. "

 

I still don’t hear his voice, he was silent and looked straight out of the balcony. Slowly I came to him and hope that he can accept the reality.

 

"Tae. "

 

" During my youth, I don’t know about youth. When I fall in love, I also can’t see love, love the casual look. But now as I think about this. "

 

"Tae. "

 

"You will never know the meaning of these tears. My heart has been damaged, mutilated as you wish. It was more painful than the fate of a shattered glass. "

 

I really could not say anything, he began issuing utterances emanating from the bottom of his heart.

 

"Words that can not be pulled back, your words are so nasty and burning emotion. Go back to where you were. As before, when you do not keep me. "

 

He rose from his seat and stared at me with a look very tired.

 

"Tell my father, I have given up. I'm waiting for his decision. Either he's going to let me be in the earth or he would make me a god useless there. "

 

"You can’t give up like this. "

 

"Does being a god must have unparalleled selfishness? "

 

". , , , "

 

"If so, let's universe hear my speech. I stopped being a god. "

 

My heart rate seemed to stop beating and I felt that if he had gone mad had said it.

 

I want to see that woman before it's really over.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter