Eps.9

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grand Opening the company held today, Taeyeon wait Krystal at the front door of the house. Taeyeon already looks very neat with a light blue shirt clad in suit and light brown pants. Before long, Krystal came to him and managed to make Taeyeon silent.

 

"Why? "Krystal asked.

 

"N-no. "Taeyeon replied.

 

They went together to the venue which has been told Jessica. Arriving there, Taeyeon looks attention to several people present at the event. Instantly, his footsteps stopped and he like to recognize familiar scents are in the show. Taeyeon follow the smell and suspicions will not be missed.

 

"Mi Young ~ ah. "Taeyeon said.

 

"Why? "Krystal asked.

 

"Cloud Goddess is here. "Taeyeon replied, looking up at Tiffany who of course came with Yoona.

 

Feel something is not wearing and suddenly the wind blowing harder than ever.

 

" How can ? "Tiffany muttered.

 

"Why? "Yoona asked.

 

"Taeyeon. "Tiffany replied.

 

Yoona follow the views and he was surprised to see Taeyeon came with Krystal.

 

"We have to stay away from him. "Yoona said that immediately brings Tiffany go.

 

"Yoona! "Taeyeon said.

 

"Wait. I beg you to hold all your emotions for personal issues, just for today. "Krystal hold Taeyeon step.

 

Taeyeon regulate his breathing and he tried to hold back his emotions to inquire actually happened to Tiffany and Yoona.

 

A few moments later . , ,

 

Taeyeon's face changed when he saw a man that entering the venue, as well as with Tiffany and Yoona. Third mythological creatures that don’t believe what they had just seen.

 

"GOD OF EARTH! "Murmured the three simultaneously in different positions.

 

Instantly Taeyeon felt there was something strange about him. He felt stronger than the first time he was on earth.

 

"We could not get away from Taeyeon. I don’t want bad things happen. "Says Tiffany.

 

Yoona immediately moved from his position and standing right behind Taeyeon.

 

"Thank you for coming. Today, I will inaugurate the new branch of our company and we are very grateful for the cooperation that has been running for several years so we can form our new branch. ", Said Yuri.

 

Taeyeon insert his hands in his pockets and he raised an eyebrow.

 

"Also I will introduce someone who works hard in preparation for the opening of this new branch. She is Jessica Jung. ", Said Yuri.

 

Jessica managed to make the man on the show fascinated by her beauty.

 

"Jung Soo ~ ya. "Taeyeon mumbled.

 

Taeyeon remembered when he met with woman at the cafe where he had been waiting for Krystal. Now the same woman in front of him and made him speechless.

 

"OMO! Her ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter