Eps.2

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened the door of the house and let him entry. During the trip, I had already heard a little story, despite the fact that until today I did not fully believe if he is a god of the winds and twenty-eight thousand years, because his face was so young even he looks like a man normally.

 

"Do you live here? "

 

"Ne. "

 

"Alone? "

 

"Actually, I stayed with my sister, but she already has a new residence. "

 

"Why do not you come? "

 

"I'm more comfortable in this house. "

 

He was silent and walked ahead of me. He looked very strange because of the attention of every object in the house.

 

"You can rest here. "

 

"Hmm. "

 

I just stopped and walked into the kitchen to prepare food.

 

A few minutes later . , ,

 

I brought food for him and set it up in the living room because he'd been in the living room.

 

"You'd better eat first. "

 

" What is this ? "

 

He looked at the TV and I picked up the remote to turn it on.

 

"Whoa. ", His footsteps away from the television and He is watching television.

 

"You can see the development of the world of television. "

 

"Really ? "

 

"Ne. "

 

I invited him to sit and eat food that had me cook. His eyes still fixed on the television and I occasionally laugh because his behavior is very strange. But suddenly there is something that makes it look surprised when watching the event on television. He put the plate and focusing see a show.

 

"Cloud Goddess, it's that you? "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter