Eps.12

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anxiety comes within Yoona, that morning he has been silent on the balcony of the mansion and think about how to deter Taeyeon to meet with Jessica.

 

"Do you want to know one thing? If the wind gods were not able to get a companion and diamonds. Then he can not continue his father's throne. And if you are the one who is able to bring the diamonds back, you could become the new leader. "

 

Yoona has the ambition to become the leader of the gods, but his ambition was blocked because Taeyeon was born into the world and the entire top brass wants Taeyeon who continued his father's throne.

 

"If you want to have a goddess of the clouds, make sure you have a power that is superior to him. "

 

Yoona wiped her face and leaned against a pillar. He looked at the sky so bright and instantly he was transported back to the past.

 

"Are you doing this all because of Kwon Yuri? "

 

"No. I just want Taeyeon could be the successor to the throne. "

 

"What's with you? "

 

"The royal officials to ask the king to separate me with Taeyeon. If we do not split up, then Taeyeon will never be able to get the throne. "

 

"Why? "

 

"Actually I was the sacrifice of my family that are bound by the King of the Gods. Mi Young knows this, so she hates me and threaten Taeyeon. "

 

"Threatening? "

 

"Ne. Mi Young will tell the secret to the royal officials and something bad will happen to me. "

 

" Like what ? "

 

"I'll die for good and will never be able reincarnation. "

 

"Really? "

 

"Taeyeon just know if I want to be on earth because I knew Kwon Yuri. "

 

"He has to know the truth? "

 

"No, I did ask Mi Young and King of the Gods not to tell him. "

 

"Why? "

 

"I don’t want him to quarrel with Mi Young. He could never resist the cloud goddess. "

 

Yoona and Jung Soo ended up in a countryside. Yoona gives the option to Jung Soo, whether Jung Soo wants to be reborn or remain in her memory today. Jung Soo chose to remain with her memory then.

 

"Let me remember that man until I closed my age later. "

 

"I have to take your eternal life, Jung Soo. "

 

"Ne, Yoona. Make the one thing you should do. "

 

Yoona let out his breath, he still doesn’t understand why Jung Soo said if Tiffany threatened. Although the incident had lasted very long, but Yoona will never forget his parting with Jung Soo.

 

"Ya, what are you thinking? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"No. I'm just enjoying my morning. "Yoona replied.

 

"You didn’t meet with your clients? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"I want to rest at home. "Yoona replied.

 

" OK. Just as I would like to invite you to meet Kwon Yuri. "Says Tiffany.

 

"What? "Yoona Tiffany looked at very seriously.

 

"I heard he was going to marry Jessica and it would be difficult for us to get used Jessica’s diamond. "Tiffany replied.

 

"Married? "Yoona asked.

 

"Ne. Actually, I have a plan for it all. "Says Tiffany.

 

" What plan ? "Yoona asked.

 

"I want to offer cooperation to him so that I can freely communicate with Jessica. After that I will bring Taeyeon with Jessica. "Tiffany replied.

 

"You will not be able, Fany. Yuri already know who you are. "Yoona said.

 

"He probably knows me as a god but he did not know the contents of my head. "Tiffany replied.

 

"I'm not sure you can do it. "Yoona said.

 

"I can do anything to get something I want. "Tiffany said as he left leaving Yoona.

 

But you can not earn Taeyeon. , ,

 

* * *

 

"But you can not get Taeyeon. "

 

I don’t like what he said, he really didn’t guard the way he talked.

 

"Watch your mouth, Yoona. "

 

"I say a reality. "

 

"You do not understand anything. "

 

"Why do you want that man? "

 

"I do not want it. "

 

I can feel if now he came closer to me and was standing right behind me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter