Eps.6

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a long time since I've seen this kid, Tiffany turns right, he has not changed, still as children.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon ~ ssi. "

 

"After I met with Mi Young, eventually I met you. "

 

"Ne, Tiffany had told me about your meeting. "

 

"So you already know what I need? "

 

"I can not help you. "

 

I looked at Krystal who looked confused. During this time she never knew if I was not from this earth. She just knows my status as class brothers in college. I hope Taeyeon not told anything at Krystal.

 

"Min tis peíte taftótitá mou gia tin (Do not tell her about my identity). "

 

"Den tha tis po. Alla, prépei voithíseis na me (I will not tell her. But, you have to help me.) "

 

He trapped me in the problem. I look again at the Krystal and she seemed confused by the language we use.

 

"Den Xero Panta ta. Elate na tin parakolouthísete próodó sas (I don’t know everything. I just come to watch your progress.) "

 

He let out his breath and reached for Krystal.

 

"W-why? "

 

"We should go, nothing to us to be here. "

 

He walked into the house carrying Krystal and I still look at him from a distance.

 

"Min tis peíte the Poly. Próseche (Do not tell her too much. Be careful.)"

 

“Boro na Kano ta ti kai Panta chorís Esena sou thea. (I can do everything without you and your goddess.) "

 

He closed the door Krystal and I could only sigh.

 

You'll never be able to do everything without our help, Taeyeon. , ,

* * *

In a dock, Tiffany was shooting for a magazine. Everyone know Tiffany as a professional model who is very pretty and none man will reject it. However, she never had a relationship with a man on earth because it would make her lose power.

 

While a pause in the shooting, Tiffany arrival of a guest who was familiar to her.

 

"I met with the little boy. "Yoona said.

 

"He's older than you, Yoona. "Tiffany replied.

 

"You're right, he does not change. "Yoona said.

 

"So you mean I've told you a lie? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"No, I just make sure. He asked me to help him. "Yoona replied.

 

"He will never give up until we were both helped. "Says Tiffany.

 

Yoona put his hand in his pocket and he noticed that Tiffany was setting back her hair.

 

"Faínesai omorfi (You look beautiful)," Yoona said.

 

"Since when I do not look pretty? Can you mention? "Tiffany asked the hair stylist while asking her to go.

 

"Hurry back, I'll be waiting for you at home. "Yoona whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter