Eps.10

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Yuri meeting for the second time after a long time it changed the atmosphere.

 

"I hope you avoid meeting with the god of the wind. It could be a bad start. Even is she does not come alone, but together with a goddess and generals."

 

Yuri release the handshake of Krystal and now he is dealing directly with Taeyeon. Taeyeon made a fist and the wind was very strong. Yuri can still feel if Taeyeon grudge against him.

 

"Taeyeon. "Says Tiffany, who immediately grabbed the hand of Taeyeon's arm.

 

"Min afísete olous na tin gnorízoun taftótitá sas. (Do not let everyone know your identity.) ", Continued Yoona.

 

Yuri was only smiling to hear Yoona and of course he understood what was Yoona said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. ", Said Yuri walked over toward Taeyeon.

 

"Please, you can vent your anger later. You're close to the diamonds. "Tiffany whispered.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri. "Taeyeon said.

 

"Jessica ~ ssi, Krystal, should we let Taeyeon and Yuri were here, it seems much they wanted to talk about. "Said Yoona who went directly to Jessica and Krystal.

 

Yoona brought Jessica and Krystal out of the balcony and let Tiffany still remain there. After seeing Jessica go, Yuri stepped back and smiled at Taeyeon.

 

"I know what you're looking for. ", Said Yuri.

 

"How do you know it all? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"I was a god who has the power in the region at this moment you are visiting. "Replied Yuri /

 

Taeyeon was silent and he felt that if Yuri is raising up emotions.

 

"I thought you came to find Jung Soo. Turns out you're looking for something else. ", Said Yuri.

 

"Jung Soo? "Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"I'm sorry about the departure of Jung Soo who left the royal wind. ", Said Yuri.

 

Greeting Yuri managed to pull emotion Taeyeon and wind back felt tight.

 

"Maybe the earth is the best place for Jung Soo. ", Said Yuri.

 

"She doesn’t de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter