Eps.15

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I saw it once, I want to see it more times. Even when I see it every day, I become more like it. I smile just thinking about him, it's like I'm dreaming.

 

Chu ~

 

I lost all strength in my body, he kissed my cheek and shook my heart. I hope this lovely feeling will never change.

 

"I love you, Krystal. "

 

That sentence just get away from his mouth and managed to silence me.

 

voom. , ,

 

"Aw! "

 

"YA! How dare you kiss me! "

 

"W-why?! "

 

"You're not my lover! "

 

* * *

Bruk. , ,

 

Krystal slammed her door and make Taeyeon confused by her behavior.

 

"Soon smiled, briefly angry. "Taeyeon muttered.

 

Taeyeon looked toward Rusher that as being laughed at.

 

"W-why? Do not try to laugh at me. "Taeyeon said, pointing Rusher.

 

Moments later, Taeyeon finished with his work and he rested on the couch. He alternated positions ranging from sit to lie down. He began to feel bored because Krystal does not go out of her room.

 

drrt ... drrt ...

 

Taeyeon see there is an incoming call from the phone Krystal. He took the phone and tried to lift it.

 

"Yeoboseyo! Krystal! Tell Taeyeon now, to come to Gwangan Bridge now! He need to save your sister! "

 

Taeyeon paused hear the voice of Tiffany and Krystal's cell phone immediately fell to the floor. Taeyeon looking for his car keys and he immediately went to the location that was told Tiffany without telling Krystal.

 

Gwangan Bridge

 

"Let that woman go, you're just making everything a mess! "Says Tiffany.

 

" Let me go! "Jessica moaned.

 

Tiffany felt dilemma today, she would not use her power to save Jessica. Before long, Taeyeon came and ran toward Tiffany.

"Jung Soo ~ ya. "Taeyeon said.

 

"Let go! "Jessica moaned.

 

"IM Yoona! "Taeyeon cried with emotion that is already boiling.

 

"Give it to me the diamond then I will rescue you. "Yoona said.

 

" Will never. "Jessica replied.

 

Taeyeon stepped closer to Yoona but Tiffany made Taeyeon strides to be more severe.

 

"Mi Young ~ ah! "Taeyeon said.

 

"I’m sorry. You don’t have the power at this time. "Tiffany replied.

 

Taeyeon able to move his legs freely. But when it is close to Yoona, Yoona pushed Jessica to fall and make the bridge appear cracked. Now Jessica is on a different side of the bridge.

 

"Why are you doing this? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

The weather was overcast, the wind and the lightning began to appear.

 

"You don’t know anything, Tae. "Yoona replied.

 

"You want that diamond? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

Yoona was silent and he just looked at Taeyeon very sharp.

 

"ANSWER! "Taeyeon made a fist.

 

"Ne. "Yoona replied.

 

Tiffany surprised to hear Yoona’s answer and she did not know if Yoona wants the diamonds.

 

"How could you do that. In front of me, you're talking a lot of things. You're such duplicity. "Taeyeon said.

 

"You know what time it is? This is time to be the king. "Yoona replied.

 

Taeyeon emotions really peaked and he tried to use his strength to push Yoona. However, what happens is Yoona just moved a little from its place.

 

"It's your strength? "Yoona asked.

 

"Taetae. "Tiffany muttered.

 

"Let me show to you how a king should act. "Yoona said the jump and spin his body.

 

Tiffany ran toward Taeyeon and she was forced to use her powers. She protects Taeyeon with clouds circle made. While Yoona hit the earth with his hands and make it increasingly cracked bridge.

 

"Mi Young! "Yoona appeared annoyed that strength can’t penetrate the strength of Tiffany.

 

Before long, Kyuhyun and Seohyun appeared among them.

 

"Yoona ~ ssi. Stop all this. You can hurt Taeyeon. "Kyuhyun said.

 

"That's my goal. "Yoona replied.

 

"You're not allowed to do that. "Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon looks tired of it and he realized that if he could not do much for the earth. He touched the clouds that made Tiffany ring and a snap ring was missing.

 

"Yoona. "Taeyeon said as he walked slowly toward Yoona.

 

"Tae. "Tiffany muttered.

 

"If you want to have the diamonds, I'll give it to you. But, I want Jessica back with me. "Taeyeon said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter