Eps.19

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Yuri wedding day arrived, Krystal also preparing to be a bridesmaid. Hairstylist seemed very enthusiastic and made Krystal’s appearances different than usual.

 

"Miss, when are you going to follow Jessica? "Asked hairstylist.

 

"Pray, as soon as possible. "Krystal replied with a shy smile.

 

"There are only two man fortunate in this world. "Says hairstylist.

 

"Who? "Krystal asked.

 

"Your brother in-laws and your lover. "Replied hairstylist.

 

"Why? "Krystal asked.

 

"Because they can get you and Jessica. "Replied the hairstylist.

 

"Ya ..." Krystal smiled shyly hairstylist to hear the answer.

 

"Well, all is done. You look beautiful. "Says hairstylist.

 

"Gomawo, unnie. "Krystal replied.

 

Weddings are held in the outdoor it has attracted many guests. Taeyeon also invite two advisers to come to attend the wedding of Jessica and Yuri. While Tiffany as usual came with Yoona. Five of them took photos together before the event takes place.

 

"I still can’t imagine you're going to have a brother-in-law a mainland ruler. "Yoona said.

 

"Yoona, enough. "Tiffany replied.

 

"It’s okay, Mi Young. For me this isn’t a problem anymore, as long as we can keep the peace. "Taeyeon said.

 

"Ne, Taeyeon ~ ssi. Actually, the beginning of the whole realm of living in peace and it is fitting that back. "Kyuhyun replied.

 

Taeyeon just smiled answers Kyuhyun.

 

"Good afternoon the guests who had attended a wedding ceremony Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung. In the clear light of day, we will be together to watch the happy couple forever. Let us welcome with the most rousing applause for Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung. "Says mc Sooyoung.

 

Applause accompany Jessica and Yuri step into the wedding garden. Taeyeon directs his gaze toward Jessica and he smiled at Yuri as signal if he finish his revenge on Yuri. However, there is one thing that makes Taeyeon pause. He saw Krystal runs right behind Jessica and she felt was seeing a goddess.

 

"Whoa, Krystal was gorgeous. "Seohyun said.

 

"Ne. "Taeyeon replied.

 

Krystal smiled at Taeyeon and made Taeyeon’s face flushed. Krystal sitting in a chair along with family rows . Blessing the wedding was done immediately. Taeyeon attention to every detail blessing ongoing, particularly in the pronunciation part of the promise of one another.

 

A few hours later . , ,

 

Finished with a blessing ceremony, Yuri and Jessica to release a pair of doves. The invited guests also enliven with applause.

 

"Congratulations to our new Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. "Says mc Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon thumbs-up on Yuri and Yuri instantaneous reply. It definitely makes Tiffany and Yoona surprised.

 

"Oppa. "Krystal said as she approached Taeyeon.

 

"Ne. "Taeyeon replied.

 

"Let’s go."Krystal bring Taeyeon to meet his parents.

 

"Daddy, I’d like to introduce Taeyeon. "Says Krystal.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Jung. "Taeyeon said while bending his body.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon. ", Said Mr. Jung.

 

Krystal looked at Taeyeon seemed to imply that Taeyeon revealed his intention to Mr. Jung.

 

"Ne, Mr. Jung, mianhae if I've met now. I would like to request permission to you. "Taeyeon said.

 

" Just say it. ", Said Mr. Jung, smiling.

 

"Yes, I want to marry your daughter, Krystal. "Taeyeon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter