Eps.18

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! "Tiffany was surprised by what was said Yoona.

 

"Jung Soo Jung. That's your real name, right? "Yoona asked as he walked over to Krystal.

 

Taeyeon was confused and he could only stare at Krystal.

 

"What did you call me? "

 

"There's something I want to tell on you. "

 

" About ? "

 

"Your God. "

 

"Why? "

 

"Krystal has the same lineage with Jung Soo. She is the granddaughter of Jung Soo. "

 

"What?! "

 

"You have to believe in me, I just heard it directly from Jessica. So do not be surprised if Jessica has the diamonds. Jung Soo certainly bring the diamonds with her "

 

"Jung Soo give it to Jessica the diamond rather than on Krystal. "Yoona continued.

 

"No way, Yoona. "Taeyeon replied.

 

"Why is it impossible? That woman wants to be with you, right? "Yoona asked.

 

"Yoona how can you hear it? "Asked Kim Heechul.

 

"Earth God. He was telling me. "Yoona replied.

 

"Did you see him? "Asked Kim Heechul.

 

Yoona smiled and he looked toward Krystal.

 

"He is the future husband of Jessica. "Yoona replied.

 

Instantly all who were there were surprised, especially Krystal. She doesn’t think if Yuri is a god like Taeyeon.

 

"And Taeyeon, one thing you need to know. Jung Soo did not forget you, he asked me to not erase her memory of you. We parted in a small village and I'm pretty sure if she returned to earth not because she wanted to meet with the god of the land. "Yoona said.

 

The wound in the hearts of Taeyeon as re-opened, and he felt very ill at this time.

 

"Taeyeon .... "Says Kim Heechul.

 

Taeyeon memory brought him to the moment where he always felt near Jung Soo when with Jessica and Krystal.

 

"You must promise when you talk to the gods. "

 

"I don’t want to promise anyone. "

 

"Apla dose to chéri sas (just give your hand). "

 

"Either because you are a god you do not want to stretch out your hands. "

 

Krystal can only be looked at Taeyeon who had been lowered while the sun was sinking.

 

"You already do not have time anymore. "Kim Heechul said, patting his shoulder Taeyeon.

 

Kim Heechul and his advisers rushed back to their world. Kim Heechul feel if Taeyeon need time to decide everything.

 

I would still choose Krystal. , ,

 

* * *

My heart can no longer deterred by all the words Yoona. I even seemed to not care if woman who will be my companion had the same lineage with Jung Soo, even their names should be the same.

 

"You're insane. "

 

"What if Krystal can’t go with me? "

 

"Taeyeon ~ ssi, according to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter