Eps.11

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t understand what is being experienced Krystal today, especially a man with her earlier.

 

"Krystal, let's go home. "

 

"Why? "

 

"You're not safe here. "

 

"What? "

 

I don’t know who is that man, it is very strange to me. But somehow a Tiffany Hwang, top models say if man it is a sibling.

 

" What are you doing ? "

 

"Ah, Yuri ~ ssi. "

 

"Gomawo, you've launched this event today. "

 

"It all has become my job. "

 

"Jessica ..."

 

"Ne. "

 

His eyes look different today. His face was very serious and always unpredictable as usual. He grabbed my hand and held it.

 

"I want to tell you about my feelings. But you might be able to feel my feelings. I kept saying that it was not important. But even awkward. "

 

"What you mean? "

 

"My heart keeps saying that I love you. The voice kept saying that I had finally found love. "

 

I pray that this is not a dream.

 

"My heart kept telling me now that I love you so much. I want to hold your hand, walk with you, any decisions we take. It's a little late, but I'll try my best. "

 

"Yuri ~ ssi. , . "

 

" I want to be with you. I just want us to share the good memories. Do not leave me. I don’t want us to be separated, though only for a moment. I love you so much. "

 

He pulled out a ring from his pocket and plugging in my ring finger. Really things never imagined by me. This man really silenced me with a ring that has been wrapped around my ring finger this time.

 

" I admit myself, if you're the only one. I want you to call my name when whatsoever. Be me, Jessica. "

 

The sentence was finally spoken from his lips and I could see the seriousness in him even more serious than usual days.

 

"Saranghae, Yuri ~ ssi. "

 

* * *

Krystal out of the car and into the house ahead of Taeyeon. There is resentment that is now enveloping Krystal and Taeyeon was chasing him.

 

" What happened to you ? "Taeyeon asked directly holding hands Krystal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter