Eps.13

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Until late at night, Taeyeon had not yet returned home. Krystal occasionally looked out the window of her house, but there was no sign of Taeyeon back. She let out her breath and shuffles her dinner. She saw her cell phone and no notification whatsoever.

 

"To ask your where abouts at all times. "

 

Until now, Krystal doesn’t give Taeyeon a mobile phone and now she seemed to regret for not being able to know where man it.

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

 

"Yoona ~ ssi, whether you're with Taeyeon ? "

 

"No. Wae? "

 

"Ah, he went out of the house and has not returned. "

 

" Since when ? "

 

"Since this morning. "

 

"I'll try to find out his where abouts. I will contact you again. "

 

"Ne. Gomawo, Yoona ~ ssi. "

 

Yoona end the conversation and walked to the dining table over to Tiffany.

 

"Taeyeon didn’t come home. "Yoona said.

 

"What? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"Krystal contacted me. She said Taeyeon away since the morning and had not returned home. "Yoona replied.

 

"I already told you to give him the phone so he could be contacted. "Says Tiffany.

 

"He's not a kid anymore. "Yoona replied.

 

"Now you're going to look for it where? "Asked Tiffany.

 

Yoona was silent and take a glass of wine.

 

"I have to look for it. "Says Tiffany, who immediately went out of the dining room.

 

"Wait. "Yoona Tiffany took her hand and held very strong.

 

"What? "Tiffany asked sarcastically.

 

"You can’t keep him such a small child. He was twenty-eight thousand years. "Yoona replied.

 

Tiffany was silent and she sat back down.

 

"I do this not because I don’t want to watch him. I just don’t want you to worry about it until you forget if you also have a life. I know our task is to maintain and monitor, but not like a kid. I beg you to understand this. "Yoona said that slowly releases his grip.

 

Tiffany paused and stared at the wine glass.

 

"I'll go to Krystal’s home and make sure that man was returned safely. "Says Yoona who moved his jacket.

 

Tiffany glanced toward the door and she heard the door open and then closed tight. Yoona get into a car with a feeling annoyed and he went to the house Krystal. He was driving at high speed and he arrived home Krystal in the not too long.

 

At home Krystal, Yoona stopped in front of the gate, and he saw a man leaning on the car door.

 

"Ya. "Yoona said, getting out of the car.

 

That man that look up to him and back down.

 

"What are you doing outside? "Yoona asked.

 

That man was still downcast and silent. Yoona approached and saw Krystal from outside the home.

 

"You fight with Krystal? "Yoona asked, leaning against the car door.

 

The man it still bowed and occasionally let out his breath.

 

"Let me tell on you one thing. On earth, you can not equate all woman with in our world. You must humble your heart to apologize to them. Whatever you would believe it or not, obviously I've done it, the goddess of the clouds. "Yoona said.

 

"I asked her to bring me with woman that were on show yesterday. "Taeyeon replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter