Eps.14

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silent morning in the mansion, Tiffany was putting on herself to do the picture taking session. While Yoona was reading the newspaper with a cup of tea. Yoona look for headlines that put Yuri and Jessica's face in the event a few days ago.

 

"How’s Taeyeon overnight? "Tiffany asked as he opened the door.

 

" He is fine. "Yoona replied.

 

"Did he have a problem? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"Actually, he's been involved in a big problem with Krystal. "Yoona replied.

 

" What is the problem ? "Asked Tiffany.

 

"He asked Krystal to meet her with Jessica. "Yoona replied.

 

"What? "Tiffany was surprised to hear the answer to Yoona.

 

"As you say, Krystal like Taeyeon and it is unlikely that Krystal would unite them. "Yoona replied.

 

"Why did he do it? "Asked Tiffany.

 

" Simple. It was all because he was not sensitive to Krystal’s feeling. "Replied Yoona

 

Tiffany was silent because she realized that Taeyeon is less sensitive to the feelings of a person.

 

"I don’t know if we could come back if he is not trying to get the diamonds. "Yoona said.

 

"I'll see him today. "Tiffany replied immediately stepped away from Yoona.

 

On the other hand, Krystal was getting ready to go to the supermarket. Taeyeon just noticed that woman was busy preparing some things.

 

"I'll go for a while, you could be waiting at home? "Krystal asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded his head and he let Krystal left home alone. He walked to the door and saw Krystal went to her car. He stepped to the home page and say hello to Rusher, who was lying in the grass.

 

"Annyeong. "Taeyeon said Rusher.

 

woof .. woof ..

 

A few moments later . , ,

 

Taeyeon heard a car stop in front of the house, he noticed the gate and looks like waiting for something. And when the gates open, how shocked Taeyeon and he did not know what to do.

 

"Jung Soo ~ ya. "Taeyeon mumbled.

 

He saw Jessica came to the home page, he felt Jung Soo was dealing with at that time.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo. "Says Jessica.

 

"A-annyeong-haseyo. "Taeyeon replied.

 

"I’m sorry, why are you at Krystal’s home ? "Jessica asked.

 

"I-i. , , "Taeyeon didn’t know how to explain to Jessica about its existence.

 

Jessica waited for an answer Taeyeon and she looked at Taeyeon suspiciously.

 

"S-sorry, I am also waiting for Krystal, I've just come. "Taeyeon said.

 

"Ah, ne. Krystal was not at home? "Jessica asked.

 

"S-seems not, I already called her. "Taeyeon replied.

 

Jessica nodded his head and he looked toward Rusher.

 

woof .. woof ..

 

"Annyeong. "Says Jessica hugged Rusher.

 

"Rusher, you're very spoiled once as your host. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter