Eps.7

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Krystal relaxes her body and she still saw Taeyeon asleep in her lap. She touched his cheek with her finger but Taeyeon did not give any response. She smiled a little and propped her head with her right hand as she watched Taeyeon.

 

"If the mobile phone, like the one I use. It used to contact you and ask for your presence. "

 

"Can I have it? "

 

" For what ? "

 

"To ask your where abouts at all times. ".

 

"Can we? "

 

"I-I do not know. "

 

"Uhm, not what otherwise could. Perhaps you would be annoyed if I was always asking about your where abouts. "

 

Krystal smiled herself and her face instantly flushed. Taeyeon carries Krystal hands to his face. Krystal eyes wide open and the heartbeat becomes erratic.

 

"You're like a kid. "Krystal muttered.

 

" I'm older than you. "Taeyeon speech to make Krystal shocked and she immediately took her hand from Taeyeon's face.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened his eyes and he woke from his sleep.

 

"How did you sleep last night? "Krystal asked.

 

"Very well. "Taeyeon replied.

 

woof ... woof ...

 

"Do you have something for Rusher? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"It's in the fridge. "Krystal replied.

"You must be hungry. "Taeyeon said, holding Rusher.

 

Krystal looked away and he smiled sheepishly Taeyeon see behavior that morning. Taeyeon walked into the kitchen and pick up snacks for Rusher. Slowly Krystal directing gaze to Taeyeon and watched.

 

"Are not you interested in the nymphs or goddesses in the kingdom? "

 

"I shut my heart for a long time. "

 

"You've never experienced a breakup? "

 

"Betrayal. More precisely. "

 

"You'd better hurry, you should work, right? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"Ah, ne. "Krystal replied that immediately went to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon took Rusher to the front yard to enjoy that morning. Taeyeon sat in a chair and stared into the sky.

 

"Why do not you give me any hints? "Taeyeon mumbled.

 

Suddenly before long, Taeyeon had guests, Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon ~ ssi. ", Said the two.

 

"GOSH !!! "Taeyeon surprised by the arrival of those who suddenly.

 

"Mianhae we have made you surprised. "Seohyun said.

 

"Gosh! Why would you be here? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"Your father heard your speech earlier and asked us to say a few words on you. "Kyuhyun replied.

 

"What? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"The first thing he wants to say is, you got to find your companion before the gate closed forever. "Seohyun replied.

 

"What?! Closed forever?! "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"The second thing, which would be a companion woman should have a diamond that is meant your father. Additionally, that woman also should love you and want to come with you back to the kingdom. "Kyuhyun replied.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter