Day One With The Hottie

This Kid Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo's Pov:

After hours of roaming around I found myself sitting in the garden outside.  I layed down on the grass looking at the clouds in the blue sky.

I smiled as Hyung's face flashed into my mind.   I blushed at the thought.  *sigh*  "Ahh!   When have the sky ever been so pretty!  Non Yeppoda!"  (is that how you spell it or even use it?)  I found myself falling asleep as time passed by.

Bang's Pov:

After my first meeting with that dude named Zelo,  I went off to my room leaving him to do whos know what.  I just minded my own business and went to my room. 

I layed on my bed listening to one of my favorite songs. (idk)  "Block B, It's not over."  While listening I drifted off to sleep.

No one's pov:

The clouds grew dark and heavy while thunder roar among the sky.  Zelo had no idea it started to rain while he just slept it off covering his face.

As for Bang...

Bang's pov:

>>Thunder<<

I was woken up by the sound of thunder.

"Oh right.  It was suppose to rain today."  I tried going bac to sleep but i couldn't block the noise out.  I was a light sleeper.  I could sleep while listening to my music, but my ipod ran out of battery.  "Aishh!"  I threw the pillow over my head and desperatly tried to block the sound out but couldn't.   I got mad and threw the pillow against the wall.   I hated the sound of thunder and rain.  (This will contribute to the story later to why he hates gays!)

I got up to go watch t.v.

>>Ringgg<< >>Ringgg<<

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Honey~  How are you guys doing?"

"I'm fine."

"How baby Zelo?"

"Who?"

"BANG YONG GUK! HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE KID YOUR TAKING CARE OF!!!"

"AA-AH! OMMA YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS!!!"  I said as I pulled the phone away from my ears.

"GO AND CHECK ON HIM RIGHT NOW! I'M HANGING UP NOW!"

"Ne!" 

>>Sound of phone clicking hanging up<<

"Aishhh!  So annoying."  I went up to his room and check if he was there.

I knocked on the door. "Yah!  Kid!  You there?"  No reply came.

"YAH!"  I opened his door only to be met with an empty bed and his suit case.

"Aishhh!  Where did he go?  Why is he causing so much trouble for me on his first day!"  I mumbled to myself as I searched the house for the puffy cheek kid.

"Zelo!  Where are you.  Zelo!"

I started to panic when i didn't get a response.  "YAH!  ZELO WHER THE ARE YOU!  CHOI JOON HONG!!!"  I ran around the house and stoped at the window, seeing a blonde little boy curled up under the rain.

"Aish!  This kid!"  I ran outside to the garden.

I bent down and shook him furiously.  "YAh kid!  Get up you soken wet.  Yah!  Kid!

He only squirmed and faced the other way.

I stood up annoyed. I looked down at him.  His glowing skin stood out and his lips were extremely pink right now.   I unconsiously swollowed the non existing saliva in my mouth.  "Aishhh...  Why the am i admiring him for?"  I got annoyed with myself and kicked him and walked away.

10 minutes later....

I looked out the window and he was still laying there sleeping like a baby un affected by the rain.  It was really pissing me off.  I Ran ouside outside and  kicked him once more.

"Yah!  You're going to get a cold!"  He just waved me off and went back to sleep.

I was officially annoyed and cursed while i picked him up.  He was extremely light.   I went inside and threw him onto the couch.  He squeeked and woke up.  "W-water."

"Get it yourself!  You made me carry you all the way here now you trying to order me around?  Pfft dream on!"

He started to cough furiously and I just looked at him.  "See! I told you you'd get a cold.  That what you get for sleeping out of the rain!  What even made you sleep out there.  Pabo!"  I hit him on the head.

"Yah!  Hyung!"  I went into the kitchen and grabed him a glass of water and gave it to him.  "Here."

"kamsahamnida."   (Thank you)  He drank and tried to place the glass down but his hand was shaking so much that it fell onto the ground breaking.

"YAH!   THAT'S ONCE OF MY OMMA'S EXPENSIVE GLASSES!"

"MIAN!" (sorry)  He started to pick up the glass and actually cut himself.  His eyes started to water but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter